CH 12

CH 12

A Chapter by CalebSchadeck

The woman, Cindy Riser walked down to her car walked down to her car and popped her trunk, in it was a metal suit case she pulled it out they have to give me the heaviest one she heaved the suit case out of the trunk and then shut it, she pulled out the black box she had used earlier and set it on the case, it unlatched with a click inside was a set of scrubs and a needle filled with some black liquid that she could not recognize.

She pulled her car into the nurses parking then changed into the scrubs in the back seat. As she got out of the back a nurse was getting out of her car right next to her, the nurse looked right at her,

“Are you new here?” said the other nurse.

Cindy gave one of her fake smiles, “Yes actually I am; is it that obvious?”

“Oh no, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to offend you I was new here about a month ago, you lucky actually you don’t have to retrain they taught me on the old computer system now a month later we have to learn on the new Yao computers they tell us what is a matter with the patient before anyone ever has to see them.”

“Isn’t that remarkable?” If only you knew, Cindy was growing impatient.

“It is very remarkable; I’m sorry, where are my manners? I’m Carla” Carla said holding out her hand.

Cindy took it, she was prepared when Carla grasped it her face drew blank, and her other hand dropped the Starbucks coffee she was holding. Cindy walked away and left Carla, Carla snapped out of it from behind her Cindy heard Carla talk.

“Oh, dang it anyhow” She said looking at the spilled Coffee.

Poor girl, I would kill anyone who made my drop my morning coffee Cindy thought as she walked to the basement where they kept the dead bodies to look for Bob Smith.



© 2011 CalebSchadeck


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on August 17, 2011
Last Updated on August 17, 2011


Author

CalebSchadeck
CalebSchadeck

Carson City , NV



About
I have loved writing all my life... not much else to say, just want to share my work. I am also a major Whovian ever since about three monts ago, I love that show! more..

Writing
Hint Hint

A Story by CalebSchadeck