CH 22

CH 22

A Chapter by CalebSchadeck

Cindy Riser walked down the cool hospital hall towards the surgeon’s offices, she felt out of place all the surgeons who worked in their offices were not in uniform they were making appointments with patients doctors or taking calls from families. She was looking for a specific office, finding the door she walked in.

In his desk typing on a computer that was projected onto the desk sat a large African American man with rippling mussels and a mean-looking face it looked as if he had never once smiled in his lifetime.

“Is he ready?” She asked

“Shut the door.” He said

“He is your responsibility now I have just come to collect the money.” Cindy said shutting the door behind her.

“Very well” he handed her a metal suitcase pushing across the desk, but as he did his sleeve came up reveling a tattoo of a black hand.

Cindy recoiled, the Black Hand she thought. “Why the hell are you paying your own company to revive this guy?”

The man looked calm for just heave revealed his tattoo “I do not understand, the Black Hand has its own reason for wanting Mr. Yao.”

“You mean that person I transferred is the Mr. Yao, of Yao Tec.?”

The man now looked mad for reveling the identity of the person to her “Yes it is”

“Why did you not confirm this with upper delicates?”

“Who are you to question my standing in the Black Hand?”

Cindy pierced her lips together then set one foot on his desk and lifted it to reveal the tattoo on her ankle the man’s eyes winded in horror.

“I am the supreme delicate.”

“I-I Ma’am you must here me out.”

Cindy didn’t have the time she pulled out her gun and shot him, it was a quick painless death, he didn’t make a sound then she took out a needle and inserted it into his skull, all his memories would be saved to a computer Much easier then questioning the man she thought. She packed everything back in her purse then wiped the room clean of any evidence, she had to move fast if the black hand was working against her they already had Mr. Yao and had sent her there to slow her down, wherever Mr. Yao was he was being held hostage.

Cindy’s car came to a halt in front of the Yao building, the sun had full rose now it was about seven o’clock. Cindy ran into the building think Cindy where would they take Mr. Yao. She thought to herself, she walked up to the receptionist.

“Good morning how can I help you?” Asked the receptionist.

“Yes” Cindy flashed a fake badge “I am investigating the Yao case.”

            “Oh” her fake smile faded “Your wasting your time I don’t know anything”

            “Can I consult the main computer?” asked Cindy.

            “I’m sorry ma’am I don’t understand.”

            “You know, the main computer that every building has it should have access to the security cameras.”

            “I’m sorry, we don’t have anything like that.”

            Cindy was getting frustrated why is this chick lying to me, its common knowledge that Yao Tec has a central computer system, they invented the central computer system.

            “Malcolm!” Cindy shouted

            ‘You told’ the computer from the receptionist’s desk asked.

            The receptionist’s eyes winded in horror then she stated to shake, she fell off her chair shaking on the ground then it stopped, the receptionist was dead.



© 2011 CalebSchadeck


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on August 17, 2011
Last Updated on August 17, 2011


Author

CalebSchadeck
CalebSchadeck

Carson City , NV



About
I have loved writing all my life... not much else to say, just want to share my work. I am also a major Whovian ever since about three monts ago, I love that show! more..

Writing
Hint Hint

A Story by CalebSchadeck