CH 32

CH 32

A Chapter by CalebSchadeck

After the ceremony Jacob sat in what was now his office in the Yao building, the staff rested on his knee; Bradley came in and sat next to him, “Beer?”

Jacob took it, he recognized the label then opened it on the desk.

“Amazing isn’t it, the beer I mean?”

“Yes, but I have already tried it.”

Bradley spit what was in his mouth back into the bottle

“W-Who gave you that beer?”

“Mr. Yao in the interview.”

Bradley’s face changed his smile faded

“So he’s dead, Mr. Yao is dead?”

“Well I don’t know before me and Jennie went into this place the computer played a recording of Mr. Yao telling us about the black matter.”

 “This is bad.”

“What is?”

“The black hand, we have about twenty-four hours before they begin their assault, this attack has been in the making since time itself began, are you ready to be the leader that you were chosen to be?”

Jacob stared at Bradley “If time has no meaning then shouldn’t we have already beat them?”

“Not if they kill the master himself”

Jacob stared “Me?”

Bradley just nodded.

In the giant windows the sun stared to set

 “Beautiful isn’t it?”  Said Bradley

“I prefer the sunrise, sunrise marks a new day.”

“You can have that you know.”

Jacob smiled “But I have no idea how to use it.”

“You don’t use the staff you are it, it is like an arm or a leg to you.”

“What made you the adviser for me Bradley?”

“I knew someone.”

“That’s not an answer.”

“That’s all the answer you’re going to get, the full story will come when its ready.”

            “I have about a thousand questions.”

            “Sometimes the best questions are left unanswered; look Onver for you are the master of time.”

            Jacob looked at Bradley “Wha�"“ but he was interrupted by the sight in front of him, the sun which had just sunk behind the mountains was slowly creeping back up.   



© 2011 CalebSchadeck


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on August 17, 2011
Last Updated on August 21, 2011


Author

CalebSchadeck
CalebSchadeck

Carson City , NV



About
I have loved writing all my life... not much else to say, just want to share my work. I am also a major Whovian ever since about three monts ago, I love that show! more..

Writing
Hint Hint

A Story by CalebSchadeck