Ch 30

Ch 30

A Chapter by CalebSchadeck

The horrible stench a sweat filled the room, Jacob laid on a bed gasping for breath. “He’s going to die!” Jennie cried.

“This is what is supposed to happen Jennie, this is who Jacob is.”

What do you mean this i who Jacob is? He is dying!”

“No, I am dyeing, Jacob is being reborn”

The old Jacob walked up to him and placed his had on Jacob chest.

“Let the soul I have took half of become whole once again.”

Then as is on cure the younger Jacob’s eyes opened, he stood up and a dagger appeared in his hand, he drove the knife in the older Jacob, then collapse back onto the bed, the older Jacob looked up at the horrified Jennie and muttered his last words “it’s OK” then with that the body disappeared and Jacob woke up. “What happened?”

“You just stabbed yourself”

“I did wha--”

But Jennie stayed silent, a person had come in the room “Are you Jacob?”

“Yes.”

“Follow me please?”

“But, my stab wound I cant walk” Jacob looked down, the wound was bone replaced by a strange looking symbol.

“You can get up.”

Jacob seeming unsure of himself slowly stood off the bed,

“Good” the person said “Now, here is a change of clothes, follow me to the bathroom and get clean, you have an inauguration to go to.”



© 2011 CalebSchadeck


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on August 17, 2011
Last Updated on August 17, 2011


Author

CalebSchadeck
CalebSchadeck

Carson City , NV



About
I have loved writing all my life... not much else to say, just want to share my work. I am also a major Whovian ever since about three monts ago, I love that show! more..

Writing
Hint Hint

A Story by CalebSchadeck