Ch 6

Ch 6

A Chapter by CalebSchadeck

Jacob felt like he was waking up from a hangover, the room he woke up in was completely black, his head throbbing he tried to stand up but found that his arms and legs couldn’t move, he started to panic, he was paralyzed, all he could get was a little wiggle in his toe and a lot of pain, he could still see the gas that had sprayed when Malcolm had told him to come up here.

From behind him Jacob felt the room shift then he heard the ding of an elevator someone walked into the room wheeling something. He felt a numbness in his foot and tried to stand up and run but tripped, in the back ground he heard the same hissing sound that he had passed out to earlier; frantic he got up and ran to where the elevator let him into the circuit room. He felt the wall for any button to open the hidden elevator door.

“Stop!” he heard someone shout but Jacob had found the card slot and slid it though; the doors opened then shut behind Jacob

He expected any moment to see the man that was in the room come through the doors, moving quickly he inserted the card into the elevator, in another slot where the buttons should have been; the elevator began to free fall almost like it had been cut from whatever it hung on, next to him Jacob hard an ear-piercing scream.


© 2011 CalebSchadeck


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on August 16, 2011
Last Updated on August 16, 2011


Author

CalebSchadeck
CalebSchadeck

Carson City , NV



About
I have loved writing all my life... not much else to say, just want to share my work. I am also a major Whovian ever since about three monts ago, I love that show! more..

Writing
Hint Hint

A Story by CalebSchadeck