CH 31

CH 31

A Chapter by CalebSchadeck

Jacob was unsure of what to think, but as he got changed he realized he was putting on a tux some inauguration he thought, as he walked out of the bathroom, Jennie was waiting for him.    

“Hey” she said.

“Hey”

“I don't know how to tell you this but my Dad told me to give this to you.”

She handed him a picture of a baby.

“That's the girl from my dream!”

“Yes, that girl she is your daughter, and your daughter is me.”

Jacob felt the blood drain from his face, “But-- bu how?”

“You will have me in this dimension then, you and me as a baby will go back in time where to the same age you were as me and raise me then leave me there to be found by you to start this process over, Jacob you are the guardian, and you are going to you own inauguration, you are becoming the master of time its self.”

“My God, that is a lot to take in.”

“We can talk more later, right now you need to go, they are waiting.”

“Go where, who are waiting?’

“Just go down the hall and go through the double doors, you will see”

Jacob walked down the hall and into the double doors, before he realized he was on some type of stage, a crowd of what seemed like a million people erupted into cheers. I am the master of time its self he thought to himself as he walked down the stage not know where to go.

“Jacob” a voice came from the corner of his ear, it was Bradly Jacob spun around

“Wait!” Bradley yelled over the cheers, then with a wave of his hand the crowd was silent.

“Jacob, Thompson this staff (a staff appeared in Bradley's hand) represents the untied worlds of Gaaver, by accepting it you will wield the greatest power of the worlds, the power to control time, and fate, do you accept?”

“I accept”

“Then let you name to longer be Jacob but Onver guardian and master of the universes, Jacob took the staff and instantly he felt complete, whole in a way he could never describe.

From the crowd, a robot watched the integration, it didn’t cause any attention to itself because robots were common in Gaaver, but this robots name happened to be Malcolm, the central computer system to Yao tec.


© 2011 CalebSchadeck


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on August 17, 2011
Last Updated on August 17, 2011


Author

CalebSchadeck
CalebSchadeck

Carson City , NV



About
I have loved writing all my life... not much else to say, just want to share my work. I am also a major Whovian ever since about three monts ago, I love that show! more..

Writing
Hint Hint

A Story by CalebSchadeck