Feelings

Feelings

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

"Maybe she doesn't want to talk." Nolan growled. "This is not the time! She has to go to the hospital."

 

Luca just glared at Nolan.

 

"I don't want to go to the hospital." I whimpered. "They won't find anything wrong."

 

Ava was still hugging me. I felt back to normal. Still warm, but Ava wasn't cooling me off anymore, so I was back to normal.

 

"I need to talk to Ava and Jade." Luca said, still glaring at Nolan. He turned his eyes on Ava, and myself. "You'll talk to won't you Jade?"

 

His voice was very pleasing, I didn't want to disappoint him.

 

Nolan leaned down, and whispered in my ear. "You won't disappoint him if you don't talk to him."

 

I stiffened. I wondered how he knew exactly what I was thinking, but Nolan always seeemed to be able to know what I was thinking.

 

Luca turned his eyes back on Nol. "Yes, she will disappoint me." he answered.

 

Nolan looked so mad. "No, she won't disappoint you!" he growled back at Luca, forcefully.

 

Luca looked startled. His eyebrows pulled together, and his forehead creased. "Yeah, I guess she won't disappoint me." Luca said slowly.

 

"You don't want to talk to her, about anything!" Nolan said, once again forcefully.

 

"No, I don't." said Luca, sort of confused.

 

"You want to go home. You're really tired. You want to sleep for eighteen hours." Nolan whispered this time, but still forcefully.

 

Luca suddenly looked extremley tired. "I really tired. I'm going to go home and take a nap." Luca stood up, uncertainly, and wobbled out of the park.

 

I looked up at Ava. She was staring at Nolan, her eyes were filled with shock. "Way to be a man, Nol!"

 

I realized then that Ava wasn't shocked she was impressed!

 

Nolan scoffed. He made his voice really deep and he said "I've always been a man A."

 

I cracked up. Nolan has always been able to make me laugh. 

 

Ava and Nolan smiled at me. It was kinda weird but I guess I was like there little sister, because well I was 14, and Ava was 16 and Nolan was 15.

 

"I wanna go home." I said.

 

"Okay Jada." Nolan answered. He grabbed my hands and hauled up from Ava's lap, and onto my own feet.

 

I started to wobble.

 

"Whoa!" Nolan reached out and wraped his arm around my waist, steading me.

 

"What?" Ava asked, "Is this the first time with your new legs, or something?"

 

Nolan and I cracked up.

 

Ava got up, and sauntered over to us. She opened her water bottle and poured some out onto her hand, then started to wipe her hand over my face.

 

"Hey!" I yelled.

 

Nolan laughed again. "What? Miss Jada? Are you afriad she'll mess up your make-up?"

 

I grinned sheepishly. Nolan seemed to be reading my mind lately.

 

Ava grimaced. "It is going to ruin your make-up, but we have to get the blood off your face, before your parents see you."

 

All the color drained from my face. "Oh my God! My parents! What are they going to think! What am I going to tell them! Holy crap!" 

 

Nolan just stared at me. "The truth, of course."

 

I stared back at him. "You mean, I tell them that I heated my entire body, to like 200 degrees, and then fainted?!"

 

Nolan shook his head. "No, that you got really hot, drooling over some hottie McHot hot, and you fell, trying to fight off all the other girls in this world."

 

Ava and I just stared at him for a minute, then we started laughing our heads off.

 

"Now, seriously," Ava said, while wiping away tears from her eyes, "just tell them that you fell."

 

I nodded my head. "Okay, cool."

 

"Come on kiddo, let's get you home now." Nolan said.

 

Ava draped her arm over my shoulder, and we headed home. 



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


Author's Note

Miss Sally Sunshine
Can you guess whats going on? I hope so! I would like your reviews, thanks! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thats what I'm wondering. WHere is Avery? Hmmm.... *clicks next chapter button*

Posted 13 Years Ago


Excellnt chapter! But where's Avery, the fifth? Good work.

Posted 13 Years Ago


So far the book is moving good now... can't wait to read on

~Lizzard~

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
3 Reviews
Added on February 20, 2011
Last Updated on June 14, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing