Fun

Fun

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

I was blushing furiously. "Thanks." I said. 

 

Seth shrugged. "It's the truth."

 

That comment just made me blush more. I'm pretty sure I looked like a tomato.

 

I dropped my eyes back down to my plate, and started picking at my food. Seth was really good looking too.

 

"You guys done?" Seth asked the twins. "Yup." they both said at the same time. I couldn't help smile at that.

 

Seth picked up a napkin and wiped Alena's face and hands. They he got up and walked around the table to Hayden, and he wiped his face and hands, too. "Now go get dressed guys." Seth said.

 

The twins jumped up from the table and raced up the stairs.

 

I stood up and I picked up all the plates, and lucky for me, all of them were clean. "Do you have a dish washer? And if not, I'll just clean them." I said over my shoulder as I walked back into the kitchen.

 

"We don't have a dish washer, and you don't have to do that." Seth said. He tried to take the plates from me, but I moved them just out of his reach.

 

"Come on. It's the least I could do." I said.

 

"Fine. But I'll dry them." Seth answered.

 

I nodded. I put the plates down on the counter and I started to fill up the sink up with water. While the faucet was still running I squeezed the soap into the sink. A huge mountain of bubbles began forming.

 

My eyes went wide. I love bubbles!!!!! I grabbed a handful and I flung them at Seth.

 

They hit him right in the face. I laughed so hard I couldn't breath. Seth stared at me through the bubbles on his face. "You. Did not just do that."

 

"I think I did." I teased. "Watcha gonna do about it?"

 

Seth smiled. He grabbed my hand and pulled my towards him. I was still laughing, but trying to pull away.

 

I didn't work. He was just too strong. He pulled me into a hug, which threw me off, but just a bit.

 

He smelled so good!!!! I was sitting there thinking about him, then he dumped a ton of bubbles on my head.

 

I shrieked and jumped back. The bubbles were sliding down the back of my shirt!!!

 

"Seth!" I yelled.

 

He was laughing too hard to respond. I took more bubbles and flung them back at him. "You're such a hobo!!!"

 

"A hobo?" he asked, kind of confused, but still laughing.

 

I picked up a hand full of bubbles and shoved them up his shirt. I wouldn't have been able to shove them down his shirt because he was too tall.

 

Melissa came in just as I stepped back from Seth. She cracked up. "You two look like bubble monsters!!!"

 

Seth and I laughed even harder.

 

Melissa wiped some tears from her eyes. "Seth, take the twins down to lake with you. And go now, the lake could use some cleaning." she said, gesturing to the bubbles all over us.

 

"Kay." Seth said, while still gigling. Melissa nodded and walked away.

 

"You gigle like a little girl." I teased.

 

Seth's eyebrows went up. "Is that so?"

 

I nodded. "Yep. It is so." 

 

"Well then." he said. "You have little hands."

 

"You have spikey hair." I said back.

 

"You're so little." he retorted

 

"You're too tall." I shot back.

 

It went on like that until the twins showed up.

 

"Come on guys, we're going to the lake." Seth said. By this time all the bubles on us had disapperated, so we were just wet and soapy.

 

"Yes!!!" the twins yelled.

 

Alena walked up to me and grabbed my hand. "Why are you all wet?" she asked.

 

"Bubbles." I answered. Alena seemed a bit confused, but she shook it off. "I'll show you the way!" Alena yelled.

 

Hayden ran up and grabbed my ohter hand. "No, Lena! I'll show her the way!"

 

Alena and Hayden started fighting over who was going to show me the way when Seth said. "Hey! What if I want to hold her hand?"

 

I started blushing. "To bad." Alena said. "Me and Hayden are holding her hands."

 

"You can hold my hand on the way back." I said. "That way everyone has a turn."

 

Seth nodded. "I can do that."

 

I tipped my head to the side. "Can you?"

 

He smiled. "I'm sure I can."

 

I smirked at him, but the twins pulled me out the door before I could respond. 

 

~

 

On our way to the lake the twins babbled on about two entirly different subjects, but at the same time. Alena was talking about Unicorns, and Hayden was talking about sling shots.

 

I just nodded or agreed with them every now and then so they wouldn't get mad.

 

I could hear Seth walking just a little bit behind us. He would chuckle now and again, so I was sure that he was there.

 

After walking for ten minutes the lake came into view. Alena and Hayden let go of my hands and sprinted for the lake, screaming like banshees.

 

Seth came up next to me. "I'll race you to the lake." he said.

 

I smiled. That was a secret talent of mine. I could run really fast for long periods of time. "Sure." I said, innocently.

 

"Okay, get ready. Set. GO!" Seth yelled.

 

We both took off. I was keeping pace with him while not even trying that much. 

 

I smirked. I was starting to pull ahead of him, but he was still right behind me. We ran like that until we were almost at the beach. I ran a little bit faster because I knew I could, and I wanted to win.

 

I could hear Seth huffing and puffing behind me. I pushed my feet harder and faster against the ground, propelling me further and futher in front of him. I saw a dock, so I ran towards it. I hopped onto it and kept running. I didn't even stop when I reached the end. I jumped off, and threw my arms out in front of my, and I stuck my legs togther. I pierced the smooth water without so much as a wave. I slipped under the water into the silent world of the fish.

 

I stayed down there for a minute, and then I bobbed back up to the surface. 

 

Seth was sitting on the edge of the dock, waiting for me. "You never told me you could run like that."

 

I shrugged whil treadding water. "You never asked."

 

Seth nodded. He stood up and pulled off his shirt.

 

I was right. He had six pack abs!!!!! He was so hot!!!!

 

He backed up and ran towards the end of the dock, and jumped. He curled into a ball, and he crashed into the water.

 

The wave he created smashed into me, and sent me under for a second. When I came back up Seth was right there waiting for me. He grabbed my hand, and he looked into my eyes.

 

He leaned in and so did I. Our lips touched for just a second, but that second was just enough.

 

Sparks. And those sparks caused my body to be set of fire, but I was in total control of it. I let it flow out of body, causing the water around us to get just a bit warmer. 

 

When I opened my eyes all I saw was dark blue. His eyes. I wanted to say here forever and look into those eyes for eternity.

 

"Hi." he said. And with that one word, I was hooked, forever.

 

 

 



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


Author's Note

Miss Sally Sunshine
I'm thinking about ending it there, and moving on to a sequal....

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

So cute!
And, I'm terribly sorry Lizzard, but NOLAN IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Okay, I guess my I know what to do know :) I'll keep writing :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Okay, since Jade has Seth I want Nolan! WRITE MORE!!!

~Lizzard~

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

329 Views
3 Reviews
Added on March 12, 2011
Last Updated on March 12, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing