Aggitation

Aggitation

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine
"

Nolan chapter!!!!!!! :)

"

I can't believe I let her stay with people I didn't know, and for a week!!!! Who knows what could happen in a week!!!!

 

It took Ava about four hours to stop cry, after hearing Jade's voice. And through out the whole week she would spontaniusly break down in tears.

 

Avery or I would rush over and comfert her. She was usually crying about how much she missed "her baby." So, Ava and I were on the same page, we both thought of Jade as our responsibility, and we both loved her more than anything.

 

Avery would hug her to his chest and run his hand over her hair, whispering soft words in her ear. She would tighten her hold around him and bury her face deep into his shirt.

 

Luca didn't do anything. I think he's slowly going crazy. He spends most of his time as a wolf circling around the camp, but when he turns back into himself he would get a crazy look in his eyes and mumble things about "revenge" and "death".

 

Sometimes he would leave late at night and would come back until late the next night. We never asked him what he was doing or where he went.

 

But the worst thing, besides our insane longing for Jade, was when the people of our town would search for us. 

 

I know we should have moved, but the hope that Jade was somewhere near and that she would return to us sooner than a week, kept us nailed to that spot. 

 

The towns people would come with flash lights and guns, calling for us, or trying to sneak up on us. They would shoot where they thought we were, and sometimes, they were a little too smart.

 

Once a shot went off, and grazed Avery's arm. I dragged Ava and Luca to the ground and we laid down on our stomachs, barely daring to breath. We stayed like that for some time, before we were sure that the person had moved on.

 

This happened about four times over the course of the week, and each time we would have to hide for hours, barely breathing, until we were sure we were safe.

 

But now it was Sunday, and we were going to get Jade tomorrow, and everything would be alright again.

 

Everything would be alright.



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


Author's Note

Miss Sally Sunshine
Okay, so bare with me know. I'm getting back in the swing of writing. I'll probably revise this chapter sometime in the future :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

MY NOLAN. MINE.
Excellent chapter. Short but sweet.
WRITE MORE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!
(haha just kidding. "come with me if you want to live." gawd, that guy from Terminator was SO hawt.)

Posted 13 Years Ago


OMG!!! Please write more. I'm in love with Nolan!!!! :)

~Lizzard~

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 20, 2011
Last Updated on March 20, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing