Surprised

Surprised

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

It was three days after the incedint in the park, and I was walking home from school, thinking about the four page essay Ms. Kahim, my english teacher had assigned us.

 

Really! Four pages! It was maddness! And the subject was "Your Best Friend"

 

Which I know wouldn't have been so bad, but she had a bad run in with Ava, and she wouldn't let me write about her, so I have to write about Nolan, but we have to read them in front of the class, and well, it will be akward!

 

So, anyway, I was walking home, and out of no where two hands grabbed me. One clampped over my mouth, and the other hand grabbed my arm.

 

I started to fight with the unknow assailant. I kicked my leg out behind me, and made contact with something hard.

 

My attacker grunted.

 

"Stop fighting! Don't be afraid!" a voice whispered out from behind me. The voice was soothing and soft, like your mother's or your father's when you have a bad dream.

 

I stopped fighting, and I wasn't afraid. I was actually really relaxed. I leaned back into my attacker.

 

Even though I was relaxed, I was still angry. Who the heck did this person think they are, trying to kidnap me?! No way was I going with him or her.

 

The person turned me around, so I was facing him or her.

 

I gasped.

 

I was staring into the gray eyes that I dream about. "Luca?!"

 

But since his hand was still covering my mouth it sounded a little like "Oo-K-ah?!"

 

"Hi." he whispered. He dropped his hands.

 

That wasn't a smart idea. I was still really mad, so I punched him in the mouth, with all the power I could muster.

 

There was a satisfactiory crunching sound as my fist slammed into his face.

 

He realed back in surprise.

 

I just glared at him, my arms at my sides, still balled into fists.

 

He spat blood onto the ground. "What the hell Jade!?"

 

"No, you deserved that! What the crap were you thinking! I though you were trying to kidnap me!" I screamed.

 

But my anger was fading, I took a step back, breathed deeply a few times, and then looked up at him again.

 

"Ok, yeah, I guess you're right." Luca sighed.

 

I felt bad instantly. I still liked him, and still though he was amazing.

 

"I'm sorry," I whispered, "what do you want, because I have a lot of homework to do, so yeah."

 

Luca smiled. "I just want to ask you a few questions, that's all."

 

"Okay then, shoot." I answered.

 

"Where did you learn to heat up like that?" he asked, kind of hungrily.

 

"Ummm... I didn't, it just sort of happened." I asnwered, a little unceartinly.

 

"Did you know you, or Ava, or Nolan, were special?' he was staring at me hungrily, now.

 

"We're special?" I asked. My parents always said I was special, but I just thought that was something that all parents say.

 

"Yes, you are." Luca said back. "I want you to meet a friend of mine, okay?"

 

"Sure," I responded,"just not right now, because I have to do homework."

 

Luca chuckled. "Sure thing, kiddo. Oh, and hey, you're not still mad, right?"

 

I shook my head, and walked off. I wasn't mad, I just had to do my homework. I was actually kind of happy. Luca touched me! He touched me! 

 

Mouth, arm, and hand all thingled from where he touched me.

 

I waved over my shoulder, but some instinct told me that he was already gone.



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I don't like Luca... he seems creepy. I still love Nolan though:D

Posted 13 Years Ago


He just ditched her? What a jerk! What a mysterious jerk! Nolan is still my favorite ;) Great job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


OOOOO the book is getting good! :)

~Lizzard~

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
3 Reviews
Added on February 21, 2011
Last Updated on February 25, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing