Tough Stuff

Tough Stuff

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine
"

This is goignt to switch between Nolan and Jade, so you can know what's going on with both sides of the story :)

"

Nolan

 

I started to walk over to Ava, but Avery beat me there. He wrapped Ava in his arms and stood there with her as silent sobs racked her body.

 

"What about Luca?" I asked. Avery was tending his wounds, but he just forgot all about him because Ava was crying.

 

Avery shot a glare at me. "What about him?!"

 

I shrugged "Well, shouldn't you help him?"

 

"No." Avery said sharply. "He deserves to be in pain." 

 

Ava pushed Avery off her then. "Help Luca. The sooner he is to being healed, or at least some what healed, then we can save Jade." Her voice didn't break, it was strong. She wiped the tears from her eyes, and looked defiantly at all of us. Daring to say otherwise.

 

Avery walked over to Luca, and finnished bandaging him.

 

I looked at Ava. "How do you plan to save Jade?" I asked her.

 

Ava shrugged. "I don't really have a plan, not yet anyway."

 

I nodded. "We don't even know where she is." I said.

 

"We have to hurry though. We don't know how much time she'll have." Avery told us.

 

Ava's whole face fell. It was filled with so much fear and sorrow. But firey anger quickly over took the fear and sorrow. I realized that she would stop at nothing to get Jada back, and so would I.

 

If I had to kill everyone else on this planet, I would do it. If I had to jump off a cliff, I would do it. Anything. She's my baby, and I will get her back.

 

I ran over to one of my bags and ripped out a notebook and a pen. We had to start planning now.

 

Jade

 

Seth's hand was warm in mine, which is unsual, because, everyone's hand is always cool in mine.

 

But, I didn't pull my hand out of his, so I followed him into his house. He moved stealthily through the house, so I followed his example. We worked our way through a dining room, and a kitchen, and he pulled me through a door and down some stairs.

 

It was dark down in his cellar, or what I thought was his cellar because it smelled musty.

 

I could just see the outline of his shape in the darkness. I saw his shadowy arm reach up and pull on a cord, and a little light turned on.

 

He let go off my hand, and grabbed two chairs, and pulled them up to us. He motioned for me to sit in one, so I did.

 

He turned to face me, and he had a huge wire cutter in his hand. His face was cloudded with dread. "Just do it." I whispered.

 

He sighed and sat down. He opened the tool, and clamped it back down onto my collar. I gritted my teeth and waited for the pain.

 

I looked at him. His eyes had detirmination in them, and his teeth were gritted to.

 

Then he twisted. The collar broke, but not before slicing my neck some more. When he twisted, the little prongs twisted too, so they cut up into my neck, but since they were already deep in, it made it even more painful. Blood was gushing down my neck, drenching my already bloody dress in even more. 

 

I was screaming my head off, but on the inside, because it I  really screamed then he wouldn't have the nerve to get the damn thing off of me, and I really wanted it out.

 

He looked at me. "Just pull it out." I said.

 

Seth nodded and he grabbed hold off both halfs of the collar. He winced just before he pulled.

 

He cut my neck more, but he got it out. It was painful though. My entire neck was on fire. The blood gushed, coating everything, and turning it all bright red. It took even more of my will power not to scream. I was biting my lip, and it was bleeding. What's a little more blood, I thought. 

 

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to keep my pain inide me, but a couple salty tears slipped out and creates tracks down my face.

 

"I'm so sorry. So, so sorry!" Seth whispered in my ear.

 

I shook my head. "It's not your fault." I choked out.

 

Seth got up, and picked some stuff up. I wasn't sure what it was because my eyes were still closed.

 

He sat back down, and he squirted something onto his hands. He started running his hands over my cuts on my neck, and whatever was on his hands was leaving my cuts feel cool and painless.

 

I opened my eyes, and looked at him. He picked up a roll of gauze, and he wrapped it around my neck, covering all my cuts.

 

I was still staring at him. "What?" he asked. "Thank you." I said. I had a strong desire to hug him, but I didn't.

 

Seth just shrugged. "No problem." Then he smiled. "Come on. It's time to get you cleaned up."

 

I smiled back and grabbed his outstretched hand and followed him back up the stairs.



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


Author's Note

Miss Sally Sunshine
As ususal, sorry for the spelling mistakes, i'm trying harder to spell correctly, but sometimes I slip up. I hope you like it, and I know you wanted it, but it's hard to try and do this when I have school, you know.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very good. I, sorry Liz, am a blood fan. Just look at my zombie story ;D Amazing.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I loved it!!! :) I cringed in as I read the end of the chapter though... I'm not a blood fan... :S

~Lizzard~

WRITE MORE!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 11, 2011
Last Updated on March 11, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing