That first night

That first night

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

I know what you're thinking "Geez Jade! You knew the guy for a day and you're already kissing!!! Slow down!!!" But to tell you the truth, it feels like I known Seth forever, like we grew up together, so it feels fine.

 

More than fine. Amazing!!! Seth is so amazing!!! He's hot, sweet, funny, a good cook, kind, sporty, I can go on and on!!!!!

 

So after the kiss we spent the whole day at the beach, just playing in the water and with the twins. couldn't walk back holding hands, because both of the twins were fast asleep and we had to carry them. I carried Alena and Seth carried Hayden.

 

When we got back Melissa was fast asleep on their couch, so I couldn't sleep there, and we had to put the twins to bed anyway.

 

We walked up to the second floor, and we opened there bedroom door. It was so cute!! Half the bedroom was all orange and the other half was purple. Alena's bed had butterfly's all over it and Hayden's was covered in basket balls. I laughed silently to myself and I placed Alena in her bed. I pulled the covers up over her, kissed her cheek, walked out of the room.

 

I watched Seth from the door way. He did the same exact thing as I did. It was so cute, how he really care for his little siblings!!!

 

He came out of the room and closed the door silently. He turned those gorgeus dark blue eyes on me.

 

"What are you looking at me like that?" he whispered with a small smile.

 

"I just though it was cute how you really care for Alena and Hayden. Thats all." I whispered back, smiling at him.

 

He stepped closer to me, and wrapped his arms around me, in absolute tenderness. "You're really cute." He whispered in my ear.

 

His voice and his embrace sent a shiver down my back. I smiled into his chest.

 

He put two fingers under my chin and tilted my head back, so I faced him. He leaned in and touched his lips to mine softly, oh so softly.

 

I knew then that he felt the spark as well. It jumped from my lips to his, and from his lips to mine.

 

He pulled back, and moaned to himself. He was not getting off that easy!!

 

I grabded each side of his face in my hands and I brought it back down to mine.

 

I pushed my lips, a little bit more forcefully, onto his. He responded. He tightened his hold on my waist.

 

I knew the nexgt step was to make out, but, it was righ before bed and I didn't want him to get the wrong impression. I pulled back, and he sighed.

 

"Come on. It's time to sleep. Where will I sleep, anyway?" I asked.

 

"In my room of course." Seth said.

 

I shot him a skeptical room. "Seth."

 

He rolled his eyes. "God, Jade. I'm not a perv." 

 

I sighed, but nodded.

 

He let go of me, and just grabbed my hand. He led me up the stairs and up into his bedroom. 

 

Melissa had set up and air mattress and had put sheets, pillows, and a blanket on it. She placed a pair of old shorts and an huge shirt, that was obvioulsy Seth's, on the bed.

 

He grabbed some clothes out of his closet and he went into the bathroom that I didn't know he had until just then. 

 

I scrambled to get changed. I ripped off my shirt and rushed to pull Seth's shirt on. I got it on, but it ripped at the already wrecked gauze on my neck, and it tore it off. I let out a quiet yelp of pain, but I quickly shrugged it off.

 

I dropped my kaki's to the ground and hopped quickly into the old shorts. Started hopping around, one foot was stuck.

 

As I hopped around I tripped over the air mattress. I fell face first into the mattress, and then I bounced back up and hit the floor with an audible thud.

 

Seth rushed out of the bathroom, and saw me on the floor. He rrealized what had happened when he saw my pants aroung my knees. Thank God for this long tee-shirt!!!!

 

I blushed furiously, and I yanked my pants up quickly. "Shut up!" I hissed, still bright red.

 

Seth came over and touched my face, but withdrew his hand quickly. "Ouch! You're on fire! Are you all right?"

 

I nodded. "Just peachy." I said. Then I flopped down on the air mattress and imediatly fell asleep.

 

 



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very cute chapter. I REALLY REALLY NEED TO READ MORE OF THIS. KEEP WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
1 Review
Added on March 14, 2011
Last Updated on March 15, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5