Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Dreams

Dreams

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

I was running around Seth's house, chasing him and his entire family, while being chased by Luca, who was a giant wolf. Both my arms were engulfed in flames, and the flames were jumping from my arms to the surrounding walls and furniture. Alena and Hayden were screaming and crying, but I just lauhged and ran a bit faster. I was just playing with them. I knew I could catch up to them at anytime, and end them.

 

I wasn't all that scared of Luca behind me, he was the one who convinced me to flame up and kill them. He's just making sure that I do kill them.

 

I edged up closer to Seth and his family. Melissa was at the back, she turned her head and saw me. She fell back, while yelling at Seth to get the kids out of there. I slowed down and stood before Melissa. A smile fighting it's way onto my lips. She begged me to just kill her, and leave her children alone. "Umm... No!" I said and I blasted her face with a flame. She died instantly. I stood over her, smiling, listening to the sound of her skin crisping. I breathed deeply, inhaling the heavy sent of cooking flesh. Luca snapped at my heel. I got it, no time to dilly dally.

 

I set off again. A manic smile danced across my face, I liked this killing, it was fun! I ran after them, and I caught up within 30 seconds. "You guys are extrodinarily slow!! Don't you have legs?" My words came out all warped and twisted, not me.

 

Seth slowed down, pushing the little kids on, telling them to run, just as Melissa had done.

 

I laughed, but it came out lower pitched, and evil, like something else was controling me.

 

Seth stood in front of my. His hands were balled into fists at his side. I cocked hip to the side, placed my hands on my hips, and raised an eyebrow.

 

"Really Seth. You think you can defeat me? Really?" I asked skeptical.

 

Seth nodded. How pathetic.

 

I sent a little flame wizzing over his head, and he ducked down. I slammed my knee into his face. Blood started gushing out of his nose. He staggered backwards. "S**t!" He growled.

 

"Hey! No swearing now!" I laughed. I round house kicked him in the chest, and sent him through the wall.

 

Now for the little kids. I started running again, dreaming up what I was going to do to them.

 

I was going to roast Hayden and hoist him up the flag pole! I was going to trap Alena in a closet and set everything around her on fire, so she cook while she's alive!! Then I sent the whole house-

 

My eyes flew open. Seth was kneeling next to me. "Are you okay? You were crying." he asked.

 

I though back to my dream, and my eyes filled up with tears again. I was killing all of them, and I liked it!!

 

Seth wrapped his arms around me, and rocked me a bit. "Hey. It's okay, now. It was just a dream."

 

But I was afraid it wasn't.



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

O.o What if it wasn't? Goodness, the drama! Amazing chapter, yet again. This just might be my favorite story on here!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
1 Review
Added on March 15, 2011
Last Updated on March 16, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing