Not So Sleepless Night

Not So Sleepless Night

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

Sleep did claim me, but it wasn't a pleasent sleep. I tossed and turned, and when I did that the collar dug in further, causing me to half wake up, but not totally.

 

And I dreamed, horrible, disgusting dreams, that scared the crap out of me.

 

My first dream was about my current situation, but Ava and Nolan was in my place, instead of me, and it wasn't in the exact spot that I was.

 

I was walking up a pitch black hallway. I didn't even know where I was going, but I knew that there were booby traps everywhere and if I sturck my hands out to feel the walls on either side of me, I would trigger them.

 

So I kept my hands right by my sides. There was a little pin prick of light at the end of this dark hallway. I hurried towards it, not wanting to be stuck here for another minute. 

 

I ran closer and closer to the light and just when I was about to run into it I closed my eyes, so I wouldn't be blinded when I entered to room. 

 

But I didn't need to. The second I enter the room I could tell the lights dimmed. I peeked out, and it didn't hurt my eyes so I opened them all the way.

 

There were two lumps on the ground, each covered with red and white blankets.

 

I walked over to the two lumps and just stared at them for a minute. I couldn't recognize the shape. I was about to walk off and explore the rest of the room when I heard a whimper.

 

It, of course, was coming from the blanket. I reached down slowly and lifted the blanket up just a tad.

 

Spikey black and purple hair was all I saw. I realized it was Ava, so I ripped the blanket off... Then, I screamed bloody murder.

 

Ava was still alive, under the blanket, but just barely. She had been cut up and mutilated.

 

Her ribs were ripped from their normal position and pushed sideways, so the tips were facing away from her.

 

Her heart was still beating, but really slowly. And her blood was everywhere. It was pooling all around her and soaking into the blanket.

 

Her intestines were hanging out of her body, creeping slowly downward as gravity took a hold of them.

 

One of her kidney's was ripped out, and one of her rams from the elbow down was cut off.

 

Her legs were twisted underneath her, defiantely broken, and her toes were chopped off as well.

 

There were razor slices all over her body and face, and one of her lungs had a knife embeded in it.

 

I stood there for what seem like eternity, just watching the life slowly seep out of Ava. I knew there was nothing I could do to help her. She already signed her soul to the reaper.

 

I stood there and watchde her heart beat slower and slower, until finally, it stopped, and rested in the empty cavity that was once my friend.

 

I stared at her mutilated body, knowing that it would forever be burned into my mind. Then I turned to the other lump and ripped back the covering on that body.

 

Underneath was Nolan. He was even more gruesome. (It was so bad that when I woke up the only thing I remembered about him was that his head was cut open, and shreds or his brains were everywhere.)

 

Tears slipped down my cheeks as I stood there, staring at my once best friends. But nowe the were dead, and I was alone.

 

Suddenly, hands grabbed me, and forced me down onto an operating table.

 

I didn't fight them. I knew that I was going to be mutilated and eventually die, but my mind was too far away for me to feel anymore pain.

 

Cynthia's face rose up into my line of sight. She had a chain saw in her hand. "Let's that all the freakish fire out, shall we?"

 

She pulled on a chord and the engine of the chain saw rumbled to life.

 

I started to scream, and scream. and scream. That's why Ava's chest was ripped open, and Nolan's brains were torn apart, they were trying to yank our abilities out of us!

 

Cynthia just smiled. Just as the blade touched my skin, I woke up.

 

I cried silently. I was scared all the way down to my bones. I curled up tightly into a ball, and cried fro the longest time, until once again, I succumbed to sleep.



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


Author's Note

Miss Sally Sunshine
Sorry about the goryness, but Jade is paractically in her worst nigthmare right now, so her brain is only focusing on all the horrible things it can think up.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Creepy, but excellent ;D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yes, Shnerd, yes it was.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great job though:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Well that was just creepy!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
4 Reviews
Added on May 23, 2011
Last Updated on May 30, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing