Dark Blue

Dark Blue

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

I woke with a start.

 

I freaked out. I didn't know where I was. I started to squirm around, but that only jostled the collar, which hurt my neck. Then I remembered.

 

scrap.

 

What was that? I twisted around to try and locate the noise. Where did that come from?

 

Suddenly a someone's face was next to mine. I let out a squeal of surprise, but it wasn't tha loud.

 

He shook his head. He straightened up, and I could see that he was tall, 6'4 maybe.

 

He extened his hand down to me, and I know what your thinking, after all that just happened, why would I want to go anywhere with someone I didn't know.

 

But the truth is, I trusted him. He offered his hand to me, he didn't just yank me up to my feet. So I took his  hand.

 

We crept around the cage silently. He was looking for something, I was just following him.

 

He stopped and leaned forward a bit, and I heard a little scrape. So that was what woke me up!

 

He slipped through the opening he made in the metal, and I slipped out after him, making sure that the metal didn't get caught on the collar.

 

"Come on!" He whispered. I hurried after the sound of his voice.

 

He grabbed my hand again, and we practically ran away from the stage.

 

~

 

We stopped running when we reached a back pick-up truck. He opened the door for me and I hopped in.

 

I'm going to live! I'm goig to live! Ha ha ha!

 

The boy jumped into the driver's seat and he took off.

 

"What's your name?" I whispered.

 

"Seth." he whispered back. I like that name. Seth.

 

"Where are we going?" I asked.

 

"Some where safe." Seth said.

 

"Yeah, but where?" I asked again. I wanted to make sure I wasn't being abductued or something.

 

Seth chuckled. "I like you. You're funny."

 

But he still didn't answer my question. Great, I got in the car with a slither outer. They slither out of problems, and you can almost never pin them down.

 

Seth turned on the radio and a soft song was playing. "Who's this?" I asked. I had never heard this song before.

 

"This." Seth said with pride, "Is my dad."

 

I nodded it was a really good song. 

 

My little fire girl.

Lovely, little fire girl.

Dancing in her very own flames,

Is my lovely little fire girl. 

 

Ha. I though. This is kind of retorical. That's what I am, a fire girl.

 

My eyelids began to droop. I was really tired.

 

Seth turned the music down a bit, but I could still hear it. And I fell asleep listening to it.

 

My little fire girl.

Lovely, little fire girl.

Is all but tired embers now,

My lovely little fire girl.

 

~

 

I woke up slowly. It took me awhile to realize where I was, and what time it was.

 

I was still in Seths' car, in fact, I was sleeping on Seth's shoulder. He had a comfy shoulder. One of his arms was wrapped around my back. 

 

It was light out, so it must be day.

 

I started to sit up. Seth withdrew his arm. "Mornin'" he said.

 

"Hi." I said back. I took this time to actually look at him. He was tall, but I've already said that. Seth was also skinny, but really well muscled. I wondered if he had abs. He had really pale skin, about as pale as Ava's skin. High cheek bones, and thicker eyebrows. His hair was short and raven blue, and he spiked it up. His eyes were the same dark blue as his hair, and they twinkled when he smiled.

 

"I like your dad's song." I said.

 

He smiled. "Yeah. I do to. That one's my favorite. It was written about my mum."

 

I nodded.

 

We pulled up to a big white farmhouse, just then. It was picture perfect! It was at least four stories tall, and there was more window's than I could count! It had a huge wrap around porch with rocking chairs and everything! There were amazing flower beds in front of the porch! There were roses, sunflowers, blue bells, bleeding hearts, tiger lilys, daffodils, and a ton more that I had never seen before.

 

Seth laughed at my expression. I pretty sure that my mouth was open and that my eyes were popping out of my head. 

 

"You like it?" he asked, I could hear the smile in his voice, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from the house.

 

I nodded.

 

He laughed again before opening his door and getting out. He walked over to my side of the truck, opened the door for me, and then he helped me down from the truck.

 

The air smelled amazing! All the flowers sents were every where, but it wasn't overwhelming, like you might think, they sents blended together, perfect.

 

I closed my eyes and breathed in, deeply. Seth laughed again.

 

My eyes snapped open, and I looked at him. "What's so funny?"

 

Seth shook his head. "Whenever anyone comes here they think it's overwhelming."

 

I stared at him. "Not at all! This is amazing!!! This is the kind of house I want when I'm older!"

 

Seth smiled. Man, he was cute! "Why don't you come inside, and have a look around?"

 

I nodded quickly, but that movement made me wince, because the collar was still in my neck.

Seth frowned. "We should try ti get that off."

 

"Please!" I whispered.

 

Seth still looked upset, but he grabbed my hand, and lead me up to the house.

 

 

 

 



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


Author's Note

Miss Sally Sunshine
I hope you like it :) I couldn't really even begin to describe the smells off the flowers, because I can't us words to describe them! How do you like Seth? I'll write more about him in the next chapter, or the on after that. Jade is surrounded by hot guys! What a life! anyway, tell me what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

VERY CUTE! I'm officially in love with Seth. Yes, if Jade gets him, then I WILL GET NOLAN AT LAST! Hooray! Mwhahahahahahaha

Posted 13 Years Ago


LOL! I really liked it like the usual. :) The one thing I wish Seth had was brown hair instead of blue hair. WRITE MORE!!!!

~Lizzard~

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

204 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 7, 2011
Last Updated on March 9, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing