Little Brother

Little Brother

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

A half an hour later Demerty came to take me back to the "grand hall"

 

I refused to go, so he practically yanked my arm off as he forced my arm to loop through his, then he dragged me up to the grand hall.

 

Orpheus and Pruenlla didn't seem to have moved, but now Luca was standing in between, and slightly behind, them.

 

"Ah. Sweet lady Jade." Orpheus said. "What a pleasnat time for you to visit our court."

 

"I didn't come by choice." I growled.

 

He laughed. "Well, dear lady, it seems that ways doesn't it?"

 

I just glared at him. "Do you think I would have chosen to come back  up here, willingly?"

 

"Watch your tounge!" Luca yelled at me.

 

"You watch yours!" I screamed back.

 

Prunella laughed this time, a small dainty laugh. "A little tough love between the betrothed, isn't there?" she commented to Orpheus.

 

I was taken aback. "Woah, woah, woah. Bethrothed? Since when?"

 

The queen laughed again. "Why silly girl, we have given you to Luca as a reward for his wonderful services! You shall marry in the spring."

 

Luca's face colored slightly.

 

"Um...No. I shan't marry Luca in the spring. I don't love Luca!" I yelled, again my thoughts drifted back to Seth. His deep blue eyes, pale pale skin, his secretive smiles.

 

Orpheus pursed out laughing. "Love? This has nothing to do with love, darling. You were given to Luca, it doesn't matter if you love him. You will be a good wife to him though. You're young and beautiful and full of life."

 

I gagged. "I won't marry Luca! Nor will I destroy the human race!"

 

Orpheus sighed. "I supose we're back to this."

 

"I'd say so!" I screamed at them.

 

Orpheus and Prunella exchanged looks then Prunella turned to Luca. "Bring in the prisoner, and the machine."

 

Luca nodded, and bowed. He rushed down the stairs and disappeared through only to come back a minute later, pushing what looked like a wooden table standing up. Luca oushed the table in front of Orpheus and Prunella and he went back through the door.

 

I was dreading when he came back out through the door. I was killing myself thinking about who they had, and what they were going to do to them.

 

But I was surprised, relieved, and shocked by who Luca brought out.

 

When Luca reappeared he was holding the hand of a little boy. I was so happy that it wasn't Nolan, Seth, or Ava, but I was also extremely scared for this little boy.

 

He was gorgeous. He was slightly tan, like he spent some time playing outside in the sun. He had freckles sprinkled lightly over the bridge of his little button nose. He had full, pink lips, and a full set of little pearly white baby teeth. He had dimples in his cheeks. His hair was longer and a sun lightened chestnut brown, with some blonde thrown in. But his most amazing feature? His big, bright green eyes. They looked just like mine. Green from far away, but truely hazel.

 

"Who's he?" I asked.

 

"This," Orpheus said, "is you're little brother Adian."



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


Author's Note

Miss Sally Sunshine
hope you liked this chapter :) one or two more until the end!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh man. Ohhhh man. I DID NOT see that coming. Where are the others? What's the machine for? This book is FABULOSO.

Posted 13 Years Ago


OMG! WRITE!!!!! I'LL DIE IF YOU DON'T WRITE MORE!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 7, 2011
Last Updated on April 7, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing