Scared

Scared

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

They dragged me into the town square.

 

I was silently balling my eyes out. I am going to die! They are going to kill me!

 

The choke chain was killing my neck. It was still cutting into my neck, my warm blood was still falling freely. My tears burned my face as they fell, and they burned my neck when the mixed with my blood.

 

I walked through a large mob of people, all of them I had know since I could recognize people. They insulted me, threw things at me, and hit me.

 

Cynthia's face loomed out in front of mine. I got angry just looking at her. This wasn't all my fault, this was her's! Damn her!

 

She walked up to me, and stood with her face right in mine. "You're the w***e, you freak! I told you that your friends and your parents didn't like you! There not even trying to save you! They don't care!" she spat at me.

 

I stood there and took it. I knew that I made a hostile move or said a word to her, that they would hurt me.

 

Cynthia didn't like that. She wanted me to fight back. She grabbed onto the leash and pulled on it with all her strength.

 

The collar cut deeper into my neck, bringing on a fresh wave of blood, and it caused me to fall onto all fours, practically coughing up my lungs.

 

The rest of the town thought that it was a free for all on me, and the started to surge closer.

 

Some one kick me in the cut. I fell onto the ground gasping for air. I curled into a ball, and just let them attack me. I started to cry harder. My sobs were ragged as they tore from my lungs.

 

Eventually some guys pushed every one back. I was still crying, and I think I had some broken bones. 

 

I could barely breath, becasue I had been repeatedly punched and kicked in my ribs. The handcuffs were cutting into my wrists and causing them to bleed. My head felt like a whirl pool. I was too dizzy to think striaght, and every single inch of me hurt.

 

Someone tugged on my leash, trying to get me to stand up, but I couldn't get up. Sure it hurt my neck, but I couldn't find my legs.

 

"Get up!" someone yelled into my ear. They yanked on my leash, hard. The little metal pieces slipped further into my neck. I screamed. I ignored the insane pain in my lungs and ribs. I screamed bloody murder.

 

That was it. They were going to murder me, and I was going to die. I wasn't going to get my first kiss, I wasn't going to get married, I wasn't going to have kids of my own, I was going to die. Here, at age 14. I was going to die.

 

But I didn't want to die. So, I screamed. Over and over again. I screamed for Ava and Nolan, but mostly I screamed for Nolan. I wanted him to come and save me.

 

Some rough hands grabbed my arms, and yanked me up, into standing postion. Then the stuffed a bandana in my mouth and tied it behind my head. I choked on it, it did not taste good.

 

I kept crying, and screaming, but my screams were now muffled, and no one would be able to hear me.

 

When the men started moving, I followed behind them, my neck hurt enough for one day. 

 

They  brought me to stage, again. It turns out, that they had built a cage on the stage in the time that it took Nolan ad I to get ready.

 

The men dragged me up to the cage. Two other guys stood on either side of the door.

 

One man unlocked my handcuffs. I let out a audible sigh of relief. Then the unhooked the leash from my collar. I hopped they would take the collar out too, but they didn't they just opened the door and pushed me in.

 

I tripped and fell. I started screamming again, becuse when I tripped I hit the collar, and it the prongs went even deeper into my neck.

 

"Shut up! Or we'll just have to hunndcuff and gag you again!!"  One of the men yelled at me.

 

I realized then, that it was dark. It was too dark to see who was talking to me, or who was surronding me.

 

I cried silently. I'm so scared! I'm going to die!

 

I cried and cried until I couldn't cry anymore. When I stopped crying sleep slowly creeped up on me. Finally claiming me as the night wore on.  

 

 



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh man... Poor Jade... I'm going on to read more!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
1 Review
Added on March 6, 2011
Last Updated on March 6, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing