Nolan

Nolan

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

Jade shoved me into the bathroom with the two bags.

 

I was about to scream to her to let me help, but a hand closed over my mouth. "Don't say anything!" Luca whispered.

 

I could hear people in my room. I started to fight against Luca. I had to help Jade! I didn't know what they would do to her.

 

That's when she started screaming. She was screaming for me, Ava, and her parents.

 

I started to cry. Jade was yelling for me. Yelling for my help, and I couldn't do anyhing about it. I started to fight harder against Luca.

 

He dragged me backwards, towards the window. I growled around his hand.

 

I needed to help Jade. Who knew what was going to happen to her. I needed to herlp her, I needed to save her.

 

I heard a smash, and I hear Luca swear quietly. "Damn it! It's going to take me at least two hours to get all the glass out of my hand!"

 

I was still thinking about Jade. "Come on, Nol! We have to get out!" Luca hissed in my ear.

 

He moved around to th front of me, and he removed his hand from my mouth. "Get off of me Luca!" I growled at him. "This is all your fault! You don't even care about her!" I realized then that I couldn't hear Jade anymore. "They could kill her!" I shouted at his face.

 

Luca looked sad. "They're probably are." he said.

 

I stopped fight and I stared at Luca. I opened my mouth to say something, but that's when Luca pushed me out the window.

 

~

 

My whole life didn't flash before my eyes like it does in the movies. I just fell, my mind was almost blank. I say almost because I was thinking about Jade, and about how I wanted an ice cream.

 

I landed in my bushes, and then I bounced off of them and hit the ground with a thud. "Oof!" I said as all the air in my lungs got pushed out.

 

And, just my luck, the bags fell on me, just as I got my breath back. 

 

Luca jumped down next. He landed on his feet, but then he leaned forward and rolled. He sprang back up onto his feet, just in time to get hit with a knife.

 

~

 

Luca pitched forward, a knife sticking out of his shoulder.

 

I looked past Luca, at the thrower. It was Mayor Simmons!

 

"You just sit there boys, I don't want to hurt you too much, not yet." Simmons called in his raspy voice.

 

Luca was still face down on the ground.

 

"Simmons!" I called out.

 

"Shut up, boy! Or I'll hurt your friend!" he called back. I could feel hostility and fear radiating from him.

 

"Come on, Mayor Simmons! Let us go!" I called out soothingly.

 

Simmons grimaced, but he threw another knife. This one hit Luca in the left thigh. He screamed out in pain.

 

"What the hell!" I screamed at Simmons. I was panicing. I knew I was the one who had to get us out of this, and I didn't want to get Luca hurt.

 

But a little part in my brain was saying "Luca deserves to get hurt. He doesn't care about Jade. Let him get hurt." And that stupid little voice scared the crap out of me. So I didn't listen to it.

 

I reached out to Simmons ith my mind. "Come on." I said in his brain. "You don't want to hurt these kids. There just kids."

 

I could see him wavering. "Come on. What threat do they pose? They're just two idiot kids." I said in his brain.

 

He crumbled. "Get out of here!" he called to us in his raspy voice.

 

I scrambled to my feet, hefting the bags on one shoulder. I grabbed Luca under his arms, and hualed him to his feet. I saw his eyelids flutter, so I knew he was faking being knocked out.

 

I dragged Luca a few feet into the woods before shaking him. "Come on Luca, I can support some of your weight, but not all of it."

 

Luca opened his eyes, and looked at me. There was some much fire and anger in his eyes that I looked away.

 

He slung his left arm around my shoulder's and we started to walk.

 

~

 

Avery and Ava were sitting together on a rock. Heads together, whispering.

 

"Hey lovebirds!" I yelled at them.

 

The sprang apart. Avery looked a little bit guilty, but Ava looked as icey as ever.

 

"What's wrong, boyo?" Avery asked.

 

I nodded towards Luca. "Can I have some help with this?" I asked.

 

Avery looked Luca up and down. His eyes went wide as he realized Luca had two fat knives sticking out of him.

 

Avery rushed over and we helped Luca over to a rock. "Hey!" Ava called. "Where's Jade?"

 

I looked over at her. "She's been captured."

 

I never thought I would see the day when Ava cried, but I was wrong.  



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG! Please write more!!!!!!! :O

~Lizzard~

Posted 13 Years Ago


Poor Ava! I'M SO INTERESTED IN THIS! Poor Nolan. STILL WANT HIM FOR MYSELF! I'm going to steal him from you... mwhahahahahaha!
Just kidding.
Write more! Now!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 6, 2011
Last Updated on March 7, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing