Sedated

Sedated

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

I woke a few times on my trip to this HELL hole. Once, I woke while I was in the back of a car, but I couldn't stay awake for more than a few seconds, then I was out again. Another time I woke, I looked to my right, and I saw a huge snake like thing, I screamed and passed out again.

 

This time, though, I stayed awake.

 

I was chained to a pole in the middle of a dungeon. And when I say dungeon, I mean dungeon. Dark, damp, and made of stone. It also smelled of death and fish, not the greatest combination.

 

My hands where in thick cuffs, like back in medieval times, and they were attached to a chain, which was attached to th pole. My feet were free, at the moment, and I pulled them close into my body, curling in on myself.

 

My clothes have been changed, by whom I have no idea. I was in a old medieval style dress. It was strapless, which freaked me out a bit. I mean, I'm a good C cup and I could hold up the dress, but it was my first strapless dress.

 

There was a littl elight streaming in some cracks in the stones, just enough light that I could make out the colors of my dress. The bust part was a pure white. From the bust down the dress was slim and blood red. A deep, crimson red. Again, from the bust, little diamonds trailed down my dress creating rhombuses, and where each point met, pure white fabric billowed out. 

 

I felt dangly diamond earings skimming over my shoulders when I turned my head, and a diamond necklace. The necklace had a bunch of little diamonds connecting together, and when they reached the front they formed a line down to a pendant. The pendant was a diamond as well. It was an oval, and it had a border of leaves. Imprinted in the diamond was a clear picture of a flame that seemed to leap and dance playfully right before my eyes.

 

I figured my hair and make-up was odne as well, but I couldn't see myself so I had no idea what I looked like.

 

I know I should be freaking out, but, truth be told, it felt old, and familiar, like it happened so many times already that I was used to  it.

 

I just lay on my side, breathing deeply, trying to figure out what in the world was going on.

 

 

They came for me about an hour later, I estimated.

 

A massive man opened a door, and squeezed his massive frame through, blocking out almost all the light streaming in.

 

"Mistress, They are ready for you. If you would please accompany me to the grand hall." His deep, smooth voice seemed to fill up the whole room, just like his presence.

 

"Sure." I responded, trying to keep my voice form stammering.

 

The man reached down a massive hand, which engulfed both of mine, and pulled me to my feet. He wasn't exactly gentle, but he also wasn't rough either.

 

He pulled a key from his shirt pocket and unlocked my cuffs. I massaged my wrists.

 

He placed a hand on his hip, creating a triangle, and motioned for me to slip my arm through his.

 

I did so, and he took my hand in his other hand, and led me out of the dungeon and out into the light.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


Author's Note

Miss Sally Sunshine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_wssByW7JQ&feature=related

this song is amazing, and it goes with this chapter...somewhat :)

the picture with this chapter is a picture of Jade's dress.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG! You have to write more right now! Girl, I will kill you if you don't write more!!!! :O I hope the next chapter is longer so more happens. :)

~Lizzard~

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

520 Views
1 Review
Added on April 5, 2011
Last Updated on April 7, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing