Finale

Finale

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

"My brother? I don't have a brother." I said, slightly confused.

 

"Yes you do." said Demetry, in his deep throughted voice. "He's standing right before you."

 

Adian looked up at me, with those big hazel eyes, and smiled. I could tell the resmblance imediately.

 

"Hi Adian." I whispered.

 

He waved to me. "Hi sissy." He, like most little kids, had a slight lisp so it came out like "Hi thithy."

 

"You know who I am?" I asked him.

 

He nodded, still smiling. He let go of Luca's hand and walked over to me.

 

"If you try to run with him, you won't make it alive." Orpheus said, extremely calm, like he was dicussing a book.

 

Adian continued to walk over to me, he didn't even acknowledge what Orpheus said.

 

Adian stopped right in front of me and he pulled a little golden locket from out from under his shirt.

 

The locket was in the shape of a heart, and he showed me the back of the locket. It said "Love from sissy -Jade" Then he opened the locket and there was a pictuer of me on one side and a picture of him on the other.

 

"That's you." Adian said pointing to my picture.

 

"Yeah, that is me." I whispered, stunned.

 

Adian smiled bigger, and hugged my leg. I pushed him off of me, lowered myself to his level and gave him a big hug. I lifted him up off the ground and twirled him around, eventually settling him on my hip. I brushed his hair off his forehead and planted a kiss there. He giggled and burried his face in my hair.

 

"Okay. That's enough." Orpheus sighed. "Luca seize the boy."

 

Luca started towards us, and an extremely strong maternal instinct took over my body. I had just found out I had a brother, I was not letting him go, not yet.

 

"Don't touch him." I growled, shifting my body so that I was infront of Adian, shielding him from Luca.

 

"I'm not playing games with you, Jade. Give him to me." Luca growled.

 

I stood defiantely in front of Luca, not moving.

 

Luca quickly dashed around me, and yanked Adian out of my arms.

 

I started to go after Luca, but Demetry held me back.

 

Adain started crying, and reaching for me. I wanted to run to him and make him feel better, but I couldn't because of Demetry. That was my little brother there. And if Demetry though he could stop me from getting to Adian, then he was dead wrong.

 

I turned my head and shot such a death glare to  Demetry that if looks could kill he would be dead. I could tell that my glare was making him uncomfertable becasue she started to shift his weight, and fidget a bit.

 

Luca walked over to the wooden table and four cuffs popped out of the wood, the right length apart for Luca to strap down his arms and legs. His arms were strapped above his head.

 

"Do you wish to join us yet?" Prunella asked.

 

"Never." I hissed, putting as much venom into my word as I could. I turned my head back towards them, staring them down.

 

"I guess we have to use force then. Pity." Orpheus sighed.

 

Orpheus nodded to Luca, and he started to turn a crank around and around. Adian started to cry harder and I looked closely at him.

 

I gasped. Each time Luca turned the handle around, it stretched Adian, like one of those old time tourtures.

 

Thsi made me angrier than every before. I didn't feel anything. I didn't see anything. All I knew was that my baby brother, the cutest little kid ever, was being hurt, for no reason. My chest swelled with hatred. This was going to end. Right. Now. 

 

I realized that I was probably heating up. Demetry dropped me, and I felt myself sprinting towards the king and queen. 

 

Luca ran out to meet me, but he didn't get more than a few feet before I blasted him with a huge fire ball. It hit him square in the chest.

 

I kept on running, trampling Luca as I ran over his scorching body. They were going to pay dearly.

 

I could still hear Adian crying and I could hear Orpheus and Prunella laughing.

 

I bright light blided me, and I slowed my running down to a jog.

 

"You will never save him. You will join us. You will enslave the humani's." Prunella's and Orpheus's voices chorused.

 

I screamed, but it wasn't mine. It was inhuman, and shrill. It was a little deeper than a whistle, but just a piercing. That scream was filled with hatred, and a shear will to kill. Like I said before, it was inhuman.

 

I kept running towards them faster, and faster. My feet barely touching the ground as I ran. 

 

I advanced on Orpheus and Prunella, I could see they're frightened expressions on there faces.

 

"Now, wait. We-" Orpheus started but he didn't get to finish. I blasted him full in the face with a extremely hot stream of lava. I didn't even watch as he melted away, I just turned to Prunella as she screamed her head off. I stared at her for a while, taunting her to stop me, but I knew, and she knew that she couldn't. "You will NEVER touch my brother again, for as long as I shall live." I screeched in her face, before grabbing her face in both my hands, and letting the burning fire flow into her. She started screaming and twisting under my grip, until I finally relented, and allowed her mercy. I shot her straight in the chest with the lave, then again in her face.

 

I stood next to the smoldering corpses, finally realizing what I just did. I just killed to, well not humans, but close enough. I just killed to living beings. As these thoughts swirled around in my head I started to grow weak. Like all my strength, along with my fire, leaked out of me.

 

I collapsed onto the floor in a heap, and I fell away, the darkness enclosing me. I slipped away in the midst of all the chaos.

 



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


Author's Note

Miss Sally Sunshine
How do you like the new and improved version? I like it better, i think it's stronger and clearer!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Oh my God. This story is brilliant. It's got a life and a power to it that I've never seen in any other book on here. It's certainly one of the best books I've ever read ever, not just on here. It's got a ton of potencial and the storyline is one of the most creative as well. I feel for Jade every moment, and I find myself falling into her tormented world. I love this story, and I'm eager to see how it ends. At the same time, however, I don't want it to end. Because this story is just so good that I want to relish every moment of it. Well done, my friend. Well done. :D

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Oh my God. This story is brilliant. It's got a life and a power to it that I've never seen in any other book on here. It's certainly one of the best books I've ever read ever, not just on here. It's got a ton of potencial and the storyline is one of the most creative as well. I feel for Jade every moment, and I find myself falling into her tormented world. I love this story, and I'm eager to see how it ends. At the same time, however, I don't want it to end. Because this story is just so good that I want to relish every moment of it. Well done, my friend. Well done. :D

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

OMG! Please write more. i'm gonna die!!!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

386 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 7, 2011
Last Updated on May 20, 2011
Previous Versions


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing