20

20

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~
"

Gabe first then Michael... also, school starts, finally :x

"
"Are you insane?" I hissed. "I thought you said you wouldn't go after her."
Michael ran a hand through his blond hair, his green eyes shining. "I... She needs me Gabe... You didn't see her last night. She's broken, Gabe... Besides, I know that she only needs me so she'll feel less alone... Plus, she does love me some... I know she'll let me go when she has Liam back but..." He shrugged.
"Liam's going to kill you when he finds out."
"I think he'll thank me. Gabe, you didn't see her, she's dying."
"Does Goddess approve?"
"I don't feel her disapproval."
Goddess, he was so sure. He sounded exactly like Liam when he announced his love for her.
"...Fine... do what you want."
"Thanks, dude." He said. "I know how this must look to you, like I'm deserting you..."
"Don't talk about it. You're doing it for her, she's the most important thing now. It's fine. I probably would do the same thing."
"You sure?"
"Positive. Besides, maybe Liam will get word and come for his woman."
Michael's eyes glinted. "Yea..."

Michael
"Did you sleep well?" I murmured as Isibell's eyes fluttered open.
"Yes. Is today school?" She asked, rubbing her eyes
"No, dear. That's tomorrow." I knew she'd been waiting for school because it would offer a distraction.
"Aww... Oh, well. Did you sleep at all?"
"Yes, believe it or not."
"Good boy."
"What, no reward, madam?"
"Oh, how could I forget?" She pulled me toward her and kissed me hard. Her tongue traced my bottom lip, making me tremble on top of her. "How is that?"
"More than I could ever ask for?" I winked, which made her giggle.
"I love you Michael." She sighed.
Oh... "Love you too, angel." I wondered briefly at the pain I would go through when Liam came back and she went back to him.
Goddess, why did you let this happen?
You said so yourself. She's broken and needs someone.
But why me?
"Michael?" Isibell murmured, and I felt my heart leap.
That's why.
"What is it, love?"
"I said you didn't believe me when I said I love you. I do mean it, babe."
I smiled. "I know, hon... my mind just... wanders... sometimes... I know you love me." I kissed her forehead. "I know."

~~~
As Isibell got ready for school, she was distant. Liam was supposed to be back today. He was supposed to be here.
I acted like I didn't hear. "Good morning, love."
"Too early to be a 'good' morning... but same to you." She paused as she tied her shoes. "Why didn't you enroll in my school? It would've made things easier."
"Not really. I find it easier to be there, but 'not there'." (Humans can't see me unless I want them too, a nice perk)
"But..." Liam enrolled...
"I'm not exactly like him, Isibell. We have different ideas."
She nodded. "Of course." She wiped her eyes quickly. "Hey, you wouldn't mind taking me to school? I'm don't like walking and the bus..." She made a thumbs down. "Is Hell on Earth."
I chuckled. "Of course. Go eat breakfast and we'll go."
As she left, Gabe came up behind me. You know that...
Yes, I'm perfectly aware.
And you're letting her go?
...Yes... I'm capable of protecting her. She'll be safe.
"Mmm-hmm." Gabe patted my shoulder and went to sit with Isibell. You're putting her through Hell by sending her to school, Mike...



© 2011 Dark Angel ~


Author's Note

Dark Angel ~
I wanna take a vote.
Who likes Michael better as Isibell's boyfriend?
Now, who likes Liam?
I, personally, still love Liam <3 but that's because he's been floating around in my head for two years...
I want your guy's answer!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i have NO idea who i like better. I'm so conflicted on who's better.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I personally like Liam better.

Good job by the way.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

308 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 7, 2011
Last Updated on July 16, 2011


Author

Dark Angel ~
Dark Angel ~

Where am I, exactly?, FL



About
Izzy. Short for Ismode. I write... All the time xD sadly, I don't have the time to post them here. I'm nerdy, a choir geek, and probably really, really weird. I tend to be quiet until I get to know y.. more..

Writing