23

23

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~

"You were going to strangle her?" Gabe asked, raising an eyebrow.
"I-I blacked out. I wasn't in control of myself. I-I... It was Liam. I know it was! I heard his voice."
"You heard his voice? What did he say?"
"Basically to stay true to myself. To keep control."
"But then you tried to strangle the poor girl." Michael sighed.
"Poor girl my a*s. But that's how I know it was him. Only he could change his mind so quickly, retaliate so fast. Only he would try killing Sam for what she said."
Michael and Gabe were quiet. "What?" I asked.
"He can control you..." Michael said. "He can take you and do whatever he wants."
It was more or less like that already, he just never acted on it... "So?"
Michael shook his head and walked quickly from the room.
Your acceptance of this ticks him off. He's not ready to lose you to Liam just yet. Gabe thought quietly.
I know... Goddess, I'm a b***h, using him the way I am...
It doesn't make you a b***h. You needed someone to hold you, he was there- exactly like the one you really needed. I understand that. He knows that.
Still... it isn't fair for him... I'm going to make it up to him tonight...

~~~
Michael... I thought as he started to sit in the chair across the room.
Yes, darling? I saw his green eyes glowing softly in the dark.
I'm scared... could you... Could you come here and hold me?
I heard a small, short chuckle before I felt arms and wings surround me.
I love you. I thought tentatively. I'm sorry if I'm hurting you...
Shh, love, it's fine. You're not hurting me.
Liar. I feel your pain... It makes me feel guilty, like I'm using you...
No, no. You're not. It's fine... Besides, I'm the one...
But I'm the one who let you in and led you on...
I turned to meet his eyes. How could you love me when I'm so cruel?
Shh...
He pressed his lips to mine, ending both of our thoughts. He folded back his wings, his fingers in my hair as he rolled on top of me.
"So you like it up there?" I asked.
That got a soft moan out of him as he kissed me again, beginning at my lips then going down my neck. I felt my body arch up to him, trying to give him more, trying to get more.
Behave, Isibell. He thought.
Follow your own advice. I gasped as he kissed my breast, fogging up my mind.
There was a knock on the door. "Among other things," Gabe called. "Remember, Michael, that you're an angel and you need to watch what you do."
I giggled. "Yeah, Mike."
"Shut up." Michael muttered, our lips connecting again.

Liam
He was getting stronger. That never happens. My weaker half was supposed to stay my weaker half.
Let me out. He thought. We're done. I could feel him pounding at the walls of my mind. Damn, why couldn't he stay in his place?
Damn it was that girl.
So he wanted her. Fine then. We'll get her.


© 2011 Dark Angel ~


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

okay, i am still seriously conflicted. I hate this. It seems like people can pick sides, where i'm stuck in the middle!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is seriously amazing. I can't wait to read the next chap.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nu uhhh! He's a bad boy! Mike needs her and Isibell needs Mike! They belong together. And nice chap, really good. I seriously don't root for the Liam-Isibell team anymore.. Nope~

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oooo Mike watch yourself...Liam is Izzy's boy not Mike!!! Bad Mike! Bad! oooo next chapter! I need to see this outcome!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

363 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 26, 2011
Last Updated on July 26, 2011


Author

Dark Angel ~
Dark Angel ~

Where am I, exactly?, FL



About
Izzy. Short for Ismode. I write... All the time xD sadly, I don't have the time to post them here. I'm nerdy, a choir geek, and probably really, really weird. I tend to be quiet until I get to know y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


27 27

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


5 5

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


10 10

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


6 6

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~