Chaper Three

Chaper Three

A Chapter by Sophie

Chapter Three


It's fourth period when the phone rings. I've finished my test and I'm studying for next period's when the teacher says, “Ms. Connor Bailey, your cousins are here to dismiss you.” I look over at Casey, why isn't he being dismissed? He shrugs and I grab my bag and walk down to the office. Do I even have cousins?

When I reach the office, I see five boys cramped into the tiny space, and I want to face-palm. Cousins? They are British and Irish! I walk in.

“Cousin Liam! It's good to see you!” I decide to play along. I hug them each, squealing on the inside that I'm hugging One Direction. We walk out of the school.

“Explanation?” I ask.

“We're bored.” Harry states simply. I get to my car and they drive back in my dad's car, which Mom must've let them borrow. We reach my house.

“So you were bored in a giant house, and you're One Direction. I don't see how this is possible.” I say, plopping down in the living room. They shrug simultaneously.

“Well, we played Twister again after breakfast and then Harry showed us your numerous posters.” Zayn says.

“And then we found your underwear drawer and put some bras on and ran around pretending to be girls...” Louis says.

“I like the lacy red one!” Niall says, “Harry wore it.” My mouth is hanging open.

“You did not!” I exclaim. They nod, “Even you, Liam?” He nods, ashamed.

“We didn't wear the thongs, you'll be happy to know.” Harry adds.

“They're for dance recitals! I swear!” I yell, putting my head in my hands, mortified to the extreme.

“Even the hot pink one? That seems a little unnecessary.” Louis teases.

“We are no longer discussing my under pants!” I laugh, still as red as a tomato.

“So what do you usually do after school?” Niall asks. A fresh blush creeps up on my face, but I decide to answer truthfully.

“Probably watch funny YouTube videos... about you guys...” I hang my head in shame. “But why don't we play hide and seek?” I suggest.

“NOSIES!” Louis screams, and just like that, I'm it. I close my eyes.

“Count to eighty!” Zayn giggles and they all run away. I start counting, and when I'm done, I head off for one of the spare rooms. I find Liam easily, he's under Niall's bed. He goes and sits in the living room. I walk by the bathroom, there aren't any hiding spots in there. Then I'm tackled from behind, and in a flash I have him pinned to the ground.

“How the hell did you do that?” Louis squeaks. I sit down on his stomach. “You know you weigh like two pounds.”

“Six brothers, and ballet. I'm stronger than you.”

“Oooo! Ballet! I'm so scared!” He shudders mockingly.

“Fine, I bet one of my legs can beat both of your arms any day.” I challenge.

“Deal, but your going against all of us.” He says. “Now get off me.” I stand up.

“Connor has challenged us to a game of strength!” Louis calls. Zayn emerges from his hiding spot.

“What? She's tiny!”

“You underestimate what pointe does.” I say. Harry comes out, “Yeah, you should've seen her practicing this morning.”

We walk into the living room where Niall and Liam stand.

“So, you guys are going to use both arms and push on the bottom of one of my feet, and if you push my knee at the way to my chest, then you win, if you can't, I win. Who's first?” I ask.

Niall raises his hand and I lie down on the carpet. He puts both hands on the bottom of my foot .

“Go!” Louis yells, and he pushes down, and I push up. In seconds, my leg is completely straightened and his face is turning red with a mixture of effort and shame. Then it's Zayn's turn, and the same things happens, but it takes slightly longer. Then Liam, that one takes about thirty seconds instead of ten. Then Louis, about the same as Liam, and finally Harry, which is still under a minute.

“Leg against leg!” He shouts, bewildered.

“Sure.” I shrug. Leg against leg takes longer, but I still manage to beat them all.

“I feel like I should get some sort of prize for this, you know, like a massage or something?” I say, still lying on the floor. I wiggle my toes in Harry's face.

“Bite me.” He says. I laugh and roll over to get up.

“I'm starved, anyone else?” I say, directing my gaze at Niall. He nods vigorously along with Harry and I grab a huge bag of Doritos. We sit on the floor and inhale them while watching TV, and around three Casey comes home. Crap, I forgot to tell him...

“Hey Case! Um, these are our cousins...” I grin sheepishly. He rounds the corner to the living room. His eyes go wide.

“Are they One Direction?”

“In the flesh.” Louis nods.

“Why?” Casey asks blandly. Liam explains what happened. Casey shrugs and retreats to his room. Like usual.

We don't have 'twin telepathy' but sometimes we wind up in each others dreams. Really awkward when I end up in his dreams about his girlfriend...

“So, that was your brother?” Niall asks, probably because I'm so cheery, and he's so.. not.

“One of many.” I grumble.

“Speaking of brothers, your mom wanted us to tell you that everyone's coming down this Friday for dinner.”

“NO!” I yell. They look at me. “I got asked out for Friday night, they guy of my dreams!” I explain.

“Whoa, whoa whoa... Aren't we the guys of your dreams?” Harry teases.

“Shut it.” I say, and throw a pillow at him. Casey walks out. “What's this about being asked out?”

“Case, you're five minutes older, you do not get to play the protective older brother type.” I sigh. “And Tyler Lucas.”

“I'll be the protective brother if I have to.”

“I'm the one who broke up with your last girlfriend for you! You're not so manly!” I yell as he closes his door again. The boys laugh.

“Now, my other brothers... totally justified.” I sigh. I'll have to beg mom.

“But seriously, in your diary it says we're the guys of your dreams.” Harry looks hurt, but he's obviously suppressing a cheeky smile.

You read my diary?” I ask, too embarrassed to be angry.

“Yeah, the stuff about your period was gross.” Louis makes a face, and high fives Harry. Partners in freaking crime.

“Here's an idea, don't read my diary!” I retort.

Now I have eleven brothers...



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I feel like Harry and Louis's personalities are interchangeable with each other compared to your other book. There's nothing wrong with that though.
Some unique stuff, keep it up

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A wild chapter. Poor girl had a lot to gain control of. I like the situation and the discussion in the chapter. Thank you for the entertaining chapter.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

When can you write more dying for another.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I got worried in the beginning because it started like mine, their car breaks down and she's seventeen. I'm hoping you don't make it like mine so much!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

D: I don't think i've read yours yet! That's so weird!
But i don't think it'll be the same
luv2dream

11 Years Ago

Me niether, i started a contest on 1D fan fic if you want to enter. the reason i started it was beca.. read more
Sophie

11 Years Ago

:D
XD I love it!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

359 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 16, 2012
Last Updated on July 16, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie