Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

A Chapter by Sophie
"

The long overdue next chapter :D

"

Chapter Seventeen


“Oh god my head is going to explode.” I groan when I wake up.

“You did have a bit too much to drink.” Harry says.

“Do you have to shout?” I whisper, wrapping a pillow around my head.

“Sorry.” He says.

“Wait a minute... where am I?” I ask, braving the light.

“My apartment.” He answers, next to me in the bed.

“What... happened last night?” I ask, “the last thing I remember is getting another drink after spin the bottle.”

“You got a little bit too drunk, threw up on someone, and so I took you here. But nothing happened.” He clarifies, knowing that's what I was asking.

“I threw up on someone?”

“Chris, to be exact, he was kind of mad for some reason...”

“So I threw up on him?”

“No, he just had really bad timing.” He laughs. I close my eyes and groan in embarrassment and sink under the covers again, shutting out the light from the world.

“I'll get you something for your head.” He says, I feel him leave the bed. He comes back and I brave the light again and take the pills and cup of water from him. After a little while, I start to feel better, and we have a movie marathon, ending with the Titanic.

“Are you... crying?” I ask, turning to face him.

“C'mon, you're a fan! You should know I can't watch this movie without crying a little!” He says, rubbing the corner of his eye.

“I thought maybe it wasn't true, I thought you were manlier than that.” I tease, nudging him.

“I'm manly!” He protests.

“It's okay, I'll cry once the captain shoots himself, that's what gets me.” I laugh. “Wait... why are you crying? Nothing sad has even happened yet.”

“But I know it will.” He says. We continue watching, and like predicted, when the captain shoots himself, tears stream down my cheeks. Harry wraps his arms around me and I snuggle into him, breathing in his scent and calming down. The movie ends and we sniffle for a little bit, munching on potato chips and talking. He leans over and kisses me right in the middle of me saying something.

“Sorry to interrupt, I just wanted to do that.”

“That's okay, I can't remember what I was talking about, so let's do it again, it might jog my memory.” I laugh. He grins and brings my lips to his again.


“I should probably go home. Ronnie's gonna worry about me.” I say, rolling over in the bed to face him.

“Do you have to?” He asks, pulling me close to him and kissing me quickly.

“Sadly, yes.” I sigh, throwing off the covers and pulling on my clothes.


“I think, I think we should take a break.” He whispers, looking down.

“What?” I gasp, tears brimming over my eyelids.

“Why are you crying? It's just- just a break up.” He says. He sounds upset, but he hates when girls cry.

“I LOVE YOU, YOU IDIOT!” I yell, breaking down in sobs. “Were you just using me for sex? Maria should have been the first hint that you're just a man w***e.” I cry, blinded by my own tears. “And to think, that maybe once I said it, you'd say it back. That's funny, Harry Styles: love.” I spit.

I turn away and get in my car as fast as I can and speed away, my eyes blurry, just colors.

And then black.


Harry


“Wait, Connor!” I call, but her car door is already slammed. Th car lurches forward and drives down the street. The car is swerving, and I call after her uselessly. The car hits a telephone pole, and all I can process is one word.

No. No. Not Connor, no!

I broke up with her because I was scared! I was scared of falling in love, and now she could be dead?! I pull out my phone as I run to her car, when I get the emergency operator, I'm practically screaming into the phone, my heart pounding impossibly loud in my chest. I throw open the folded door to the car. She's slumped over the steering wheel, a cut on her forehead and a few other scratches. She is unconscious, but other than that it doesn't look serious. Soon, an ambulance arrives and I ride with her in the back.


Connor

I wake up to bright white walls and bright white lights. A hospital, I realize, as the smell of cleanser and sadness hits my nose.

“Good morning.” A voice says.

“Where am I?” I ask.

“You got in a car accident, ran into a telephone pole.” It explains. I turn my heavy head slowly and look at the owner of the voice. It's Harry. He's looking down at his hands, clasped in his lap, his voice raspy and thick, like he's been crying. “I'm sorry, Connor! I'm so, so sorry!” He breaks down, grabbing my hand. His bloodshot eyes meet mine, tears brimming over them. “Please forgive me, please, please forgive me.” He buries his head in the covers and his body shakes with sobs. “I was afraid to fall in love, that's why I broke up with you. I didn't plan on you getting in an accident! Who plans that? I'm so, so sorry.”



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

...What?...WhAt?!...WHAT!? SOPHIE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
My goodness, once you have my heart throbbing you throw it on the ground, and just watch it shatter! You are a brilliant, yet cruel writter in that sense.
Either way I love your style, and I can't wait to read more! I'm so excited that you posted another chapter in this book! I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep me updated! xx

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

i shall :D



Reviews

WHERE'S THE REST?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

I'm sorry :/ if you have any ideas for it tell me though :)
AlwaysCasey

11 Years Ago

Trust me I have a lot of ideas :) I'll innox you soon :)
Sophie

11 Years Ago

Ok!
the last thing I remember is getting ----The

Very short but a nice chapter

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

...What?...WhAt?!...WHAT!? SOPHIE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
My goodness, once you have my heart throbbing you throw it on the ground, and just watch it shatter! You are a brilliant, yet cruel writter in that sense.
Either way I love your style, and I can't wait to read more! I'm so excited that you posted another chapter in this book! I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep me updated! xx

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

i shall :D
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Loving this even more! Can't wait to read the next one! 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Random. That was weird. I don't like how he said; do you have to go? Then just bluffs it out

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The breakup scene was kind of random, but i still really really like this chapter

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

yeah, its supposed to be in future a few weeks or so, i didnt really specify that...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

458 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 1, 2012
Last Updated on September 1, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Everyone Cries Everyone Cries

A Story by Sophie


Pathetic Pathetic

A Chapter by Sophie


Present Present

A Chapter by Sophie


The compliment The compliment

A Chapter by Sophie