Pathetic

Pathetic

A Chapter by Sophie
"

Can you imagine this happening? I'd probably kill myself.

"

Louis-18


“So we're staying here for about a week before we continue the tour in Europe, I don;t know if you want to stay here-”

“NO! Sorry, just, no, I have to be with you, you just...don't even want to know what I was like.”

“I guess you probably saw on the news what happened a while ago...” I say, looking down.

“It's okay, I got drunk too.” She says sheepishly.

“Yeah, I know.” Now I feel guilty.

“You know?”

“Uh, Harri wasn't the one texting you for a while. When 'she' always asked you if you were okay or how you were doing? That was me.”

She doesn't say anything for a moment, the wheels in her head turning, “So... when I said that I was over you... that was the day you crashed, wasn't it.” It's not a question.

“Yeah... Harry was trying to get me to pick up a girl, and everyone just reminded me of you, and then there was one girl who I considered, and then she told me her name: Diane. That was kind of when I lost it. I was drunk when I was driving, but I probably would've been fine had I not started crying and Harry yelling at me.”

“You were... considering a girl?” She looks hurt, then her face softens, “Who am I to talk? I had half a one night stand because I accidentally called him Louis.”

“Ooh, poor guy. What was his name?” I laugh, trying to cover up what felt like a punch in the gut at those words. I expected that, but I didn't realize how much it'd hurt.

“I honestly don't remember, I was drunk.” She says, her fingers lacing with mine even though we're just standing in the middle of her living room. We're silent for a minute, not awkwardly, just enjoying the happiness that has replaced the sadness. I look at her and she turns to face me and I kiss her again, just needing the feeling of her lips on mine and her hands on my body.

“Wait, where is your mom and sister?”

“At my Grandma's for the weekend.”

“Thank god.” I smile and kiss her again.

“Have you seen this?!” Diana asks me.

“That's your wake up? Of course I haven't seen it, I was sleeping!” I grumble, opening one eye.

“Sorry, but not the point.” She turns around her laptop and shows me a SugarScape article.

“Louis Tomlinson and Diana Ross BACK TOGETHER? Oh, yup, sure looks like it.” Is the title of the article. “Diana's mother, Sadie, sent this video to us recorded last night!” and then that's the whole article, except for a video. Diana clicks play and I see her peering out the window, then crouch underneath it. I hear the doorbell ring and she gags. I look at her questioningly.

“Sorry, I was really nervous.”

It's all filmed like its from the ceiling. I watch as she opens the door and I see that I was shaking, and so was she. I watch, absolutely mortified, as we collide in our first kiss in six months. I hear our conversation, and then I realize the video goes on longer.

“Does this-?” I can't even voice the question.

“Louis, my mom saw this. She took a freaking sex tape of us.”


Diana


“WHAT THE F**K?!” I scream into the phone.

“What honey?” Mom asks.

“YOU RECORDED LOUIS AND I?”

“I wanted to know if you got back together, apparently you did. I thought your fans would like it if they knew too.”

“So... you basically thought it would be okay sending out a sex tape to the entire world.”

“Only to that one website.”

“You really have no concept of the internet, do you? Millions and millions of people are going to see that. Eventually it will get lost in the mix that you gave it to them, and do you know how much crap we're gonna get?!”

“I-I'm sorry, honey, I didn't-”

“How could you not know?!” I scream and hang up, fuming.

“Why don't we do a twitcam... I don't suggest checking your Twitter though.” Louis says, coming over to me and wrapping me in a hug from behind.

“Okay.” I sigh and he sets up the laptop. I notice the third worldwide trend is (for the second time, but that wasn't with me) #CongratsonthesexLouis! And the fourth trend “Louis and Diana's Sex Tape”

Just.

Freaking.

Great.

Louis sets up the Twicam after tweeting that we're doing one and pulls me closer to him, his hand around my waist. The camera turns on and we blink on the screen.

“Hey guys!” Louis says, smiling.

“Hi, long time no see.” I chuckle.

“So we're doing this today to clear up some... sort of rumors.” Louis says, “Diana, take the honors?”

“Glady. So basically, my mom is a f*****g sicko and filmed us. She says she wanted to know if we would get back together after... I suppose we should explain that first, huh?” I say, turning to Louis.

He nods and turns his gaze to the camera while I watch the viewers steadily climb into the ten thousands. “So, basically, six months ago, I felt we had gone too fast, you know? Like, we'd only been dating for a little while when I told her I loved her.” We both smile at the memory and he unconsciously squeezes me tighter, “And I wanted her to have more life than that, so I we took a break for six months exactly, and if we were still in love at the end of it, then, well, that was that. And well,” he clears his throat, “as you've seen, we're back together.”

“My mom and sister are at my grandmother's, as you heard, and my mom somehow rigged a camera and set it to start recording at six, when Louis was supposed to come, because she knew I probably wouldn't tell her the details. So instead, she recorded the details. And, having no concept of the internet, gave it to SugarScape. And here we are. We never meant to have a sex tape, and we don't plan to keep it.”

“We don't? That's good stuff right there.” Louis teases.

“Yes it was, but not the point.” I laugh, turning pink.

“Well, now that all the serious business is over, why don't we have some fun?” Louis asks, then realizes his mistake, “God, no not like that.” He slaps one hand over his face and I laugh.

“Well, the point is we're back together.” I say between laughs and Louis kisses my cheek.

“So, what's up guys?” Louis asks, and comments come rapidly (er). One makes me burst out laughing and I read it out loud, “Louis, I've been dying to see you naked for threeish years. I really have to thank Diana's mom. PS, Diana, you are one, lucky, lucky girl.”

“What were you guys like for those six months?” I read out loud on accident. Well, now that I'e read it, we have to answer. My eyes go wide.

“Um...” I murmur.

“Well, I got drunk and got into an accident... does that answer your question?” Louis chuckles halfheartedly.

“I, erm, threw darts at a poster of him in Wal Mart... I went through an angry phase. And two non stop wallowing phases. And a drunk phase.” I mumble, turning red again.

“And that phase where you were over me.”

“See, its all your fault you got in that accident, if you hadn't been pretending to be Harry's girlfriend and texting me with her phone, you would never have known about that, and therefore you would not have burst into tears behind the wheel of a moving vehicle while drunk.” I tease in a very matter-of-fact tone.

“Shush! They don't need to know I cried.”

“Oh, we were both pathetic. I once asked Harri what he was doing and she told me he was refusing to delete us as the background of his phone.”

“I was like a baby, Harry yelled at me to snap out of it and everything.” He jokes. The Twicam goes on and we log off after a while.

“Ready to see the boys again?” Louis asks, “They missed you.”

“Yes! I've missed my other boyfriends!” I tease, poking him in the ribs. He kisses my cheek and then whispers in my ear, “Well, you might want to brush your hair...”



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Oh. My. Goodness! Lol I was so happy, everything was going great, but when she brought up that her mom had recorded, my eyes bugged, and my jaw literally dropped. Lets just say Diana took her reaction fairly well to what other people's might have been...lol xD
Overall amazing chapter! I loved it!
Wow, I have just noticed that I have rated every single one of your writings 100/100. I don't think I have ever rated anyone that high, out of all the reviews I write (And I write a lot of reviews, lol) But you deserve it, Sophie! Amazing, amazing, a-may-zayn! Lol, did you see the One Direction reference I put in there? ;D Lol sorry, that was pathetic. (Another reference to the chapter title. I am on a roll today, lol just kidding ;)
I loved it!Keep it up! xx

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

, I don;t know if you want to stay here----don't

I agree with Taylor Ann :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh. My. Goodness! Lol I was so happy, everything was going great, but when she brought up that her mom had recorded, my eyes bugged, and my jaw literally dropped. Lets just say Diana took her reaction fairly well to what other people's might have been...lol xD
Overall amazing chapter! I loved it!
Wow, I have just noticed that I have rated every single one of your writings 100/100. I don't think I have ever rated anyone that high, out of all the reviews I write (And I write a lot of reviews, lol) But you deserve it, Sophie! Amazing, amazing, a-may-zayn! Lol, did you see the One Direction reference I put in there? ;D Lol sorry, that was pathetic. (Another reference to the chapter title. I am on a roll today, lol just kidding ;)
I loved it!Keep it up! xx

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I laughed while I read this because of the gangnam style video in the background. Great chapter

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
I've been dying to see you naked for threeish years: threeish is three
Except for that this was a great chapter I loved it! 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

I did threeish on purpose, because it wasn't exactly three (they've only been around for two, but th.. read more
.

11 Years Ago

Yeah know that I think it should be a word
Sophie

11 Years Ago

:P

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

393 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 1, 2012
Last Updated on September 1, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Present Present

A Chapter by Sophie


Chapter Seventeen Chapter Seventeen

A Chapter by Sophie


Everyone Cries Everyone Cries

A Story by Sophie