War

War

A Chapter by Sophie

Diana


When I get up to my room I tear down all the defiled posters and stuff them in the trash. Then I flop down on my bed, really confused.

So I don't hate him, that much is true. Right? No, I can't hate him, he's... I can't even finish the thought, a smile flashes onto my face instead. The date was perfect. And its funny how we started off hating each other, and now, here I am with a goofy smile plastered on my face, and I feel like he's the same way.

Now then there's the issue of Mom and Carrie. So they're going to suddenly be nice to me because Louis and I have gone out on a date? Should I let them? Or...

Genius. Idea. I'll give them the silent treatment they gave me, I will not give them a single detail on any member of One Direction until they see how ridiculous they were. The thought puts a smile on my face as I crawl under my covers and fall asleep.


I wake up to Carrie pounding on my door.

“WHAT?!” I yell, pulling the blanket over my head. She opens the door and plops on my bed.

“I forgot to ask, is he a good kisser?”

I don't say anything.

“I mean, it's obvious you kissed.”

I'm silent, and it seems to click.

“Ooohhhh, you're not talking to me, I see how it is.” She laughs, “And why was his kissing skills even a question, Carrie?” She says to herself, “He's Louis Tomlinson!” She walks out of my room.

He's an awesome kisser.

I get up and get dressed. My phone buzzes.

Good morning :) It's Louis

I smile and reply, Good morning. I put him in my contacts and skip to the bathroom happily, awaiting his reply.

I had a lot of fun last night, though your sister kind of scares me :P

Me too, for both of those things lol

I know it's only the next day, but do you wanna go out again... tonight? I can't help but squeal in happy. He's so cute!

Of course!

Great, I'll pick you up at noon, how does the beach sound?

Perfect

Louis


“She wants to go out again!” I cheer, hugging Liam and jumping up and down. Harry laughs, “Louis Tomlinson is in looove.” He teases again.

I'm spinning and laughing like an idiot, but I still protest.

“Um, Lou? I hate to burst your bubble, but we're leaving in a few days.” Liam say, trying to escape my grasp.

“And?”

“Just... don't get too attached.”

I glance at the clock, “Ah! I have to go!” I run into my room and change into my bathing suit, grab whatever we might need, and then run toward the door of the hotel room. Harry grabs my arm and hands me a bag with food in it.

“Lunch.” He says, rolling his eyes.

“Thank you!” I rush out the door and drive to her house, I calm myself down before ringing the doorbell. She opens the door, her hair up in a ponytail, a short sort of see through white cover up over her bathing suit, a bag slung over one shoulder.

“Hey, let's go!” She says, closing the door behind her. We head out to the car and I open her door for her. We drive down to the beach and pick out our spot, laying down our towels.

“Race you to the water!” She shouts and sprints off down the beach. I easily overtake her but she trips me.

“Ohh!” I groan, “Not fair!” I laugh rolling onto my back.

“All's fair in love and war!” She cackles, then stops, “This being war, I mean.”

“I got that.” I smile at her embarrassment and she takes off running again, but I grab her ankle and she trips too.

“Your right, that does hurt.” She moans.



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very interesting chapter. When war is started. Hard to come back to where you one stood. I like the conversation and the strong ending. Thank you for the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Good book so far. Cant wait for more:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lol! Love this chapter! Can't wait for moreeeeeee!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hahaha! such a cute couple!

Posted 11 Years Ago


War...yeah, sure.... :P

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

357 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 31, 2012
Last Updated on July 31, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie