Nice

Nice

A Chapter by Sophie

Louis-12


“So, Diana, what's it like living with the boys?” Tracy, the interviewer, asks. Diana sighs, smiling and rolling her eyes.

“Insane?” She tries, “There's a lot of pranking.”

“Yeah, by you!” Liam protests.

“Ooh, tell me about your pranks.” Tracy urges.

“Well, one morning I woke up and somehow managed to wiggle out of this one's grasp.” She jabs her thumb at me, “He's quite the sleep squeezer, and somehow got Niall to get in my place. And when Louis woke up he thought it was me and kissed Niall.”

“On the cheek!” I add, laughing.

“And how did you two meet?” Tracy asks. Diana and I look at each other. We knew this question would come up, but how to answer...

“Well we quite literally walked into each other... twice. And then she was our waitress.”

“Fate meant for you to be together! Oh so romantic...” Tracy laughs.

“Well, not exactly...” Zayn laughs.

“What do you mean?”

“C'mon, Lou, tell her about what happened.”

I look at Tracy and sigh then say abruptly, “She gave me the finger.” Diana's face turns red as everyone laughs.

“Why?”

“I, uh, wasn't a fan.”

“So... you gave him the finger?”

“You were more than 'not a fan'!” Liam says, “You hated us.” Diana tells the story of why she hated us.

“So, the band made you two go on a date? What was that like?”

“Awkward, really awkward at first.” Diana laughs, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear.

“But I'm assuming it was less awkward at the end, did you kiss? Come on, give us an exclusive. How did the first kiss go?” Tracy asks zealously, holding the mic out to me.

“Well, we were at a carnival and we were on the ferris wheel. Diana joked about how her mom would kill her for not kissing me, and I said,” I blush, “something like, 'Well, why don't we spare you that.'”

“Oh my god, that is so cute!” Tracy gushes, then looks into the camera, “Remember, you heard it here!”

“So, Harry, there's a rumor that you got the number of a girl named Harri?” Tracy asks, looking at a note card.

“Really? This is the first I've heard.” I say turning to Harry.

“Well, I'm under oath, so I suppose I can't deny it.” Harry jokes. “But we're really just friends, we've been texting a lot.”

“Oh, sure.” Tracy teases. “Onto Twitter questions!” She says, pulling out a list. “Ooh, this is a good one.” She decides. “'Who was your last text to and what was it?' Liam?” Tracy holds the mic to him.

“It's to Niall, actually, it says, 'What brand of cereal did you want again?' Kind of boring, sorry.” He smiles.

“Mine was the reply, 'Anything sugary, American cereal is weird.'” Niall laughs.

Harry's fidgeting in his seat when she turns to him. “It's to Harri, and it says, er, 'You're beautiful.'” He says, looking down.

“Just friends, eh Harry?” I tease. The interview goes on, Diana gets a few questions which she answers skillfully, and then we head back to the bus for the day, no concert tonight.


“Morning.” I mumble, coming out of the bed area, rubbing my eyes. When I open them I see Niall hugging Diana on the couch while she sobs into his shoulder.

“What's going on?” I ask, sitting down on the other side of her, she leaves Niall and wraps her arms tightly around my waist and cries into my shirt.

“Her mom called and left a voice mail.” He answers, holding out her phone to me. I take it and listen to the voice mail.

“Hi, Diana, its me, your mom. We miss you-” there's a sob, “-please come home. I don't even know where you are! You could be across the world! I, uh,” now as she talks there's a smile I her voice, “I saw a few pictures of you online with Louis. There's one and you're both laughing. I haven't heard you laugh in a while, you know. That's my fault, though. I acted so childishly! What's wrong with me? Pining after a boy band like a fourteen year old, I'm s-so sorry!” There's a pause while she cries, and when she continues talking she's angry now, “But you're being equally immature, running away from home? You're eighteen, you could've just moved out, you know, instead of running off with a boy you just met on a world tour. Please, just come home. I miss you.” The message ends. Diana still cries into my chest, hugging me tight. I wrap my arms around her and squeeze her to me and murmur in her ear comforting things. Niall leaves us and makes breakfast. Eventually her cries subside and she says something but its muffled beyond recognition.

“Huh?” I ask.

“I said sorry.” She laughs, looking up, her chin resting on my chest. I lean down and kiss her forehead and then whisper against it, “You know what always makes me feel better? Whacking Harry with something to wake him up.”

“Sounds like fun.” She laughs. I hold her face and wipe under her eyes with my thumbs. We get up and I eye a frying pan jokingly, but we decide on pillows. We rip aside the curtain and hit him with the pillows at the same time. He wakes up, startled, and sits up too fast and hits his head on the ceiling. He clutches his head and moans.

“You arse!” He yells and aims to hit me with his pillow, but I dodge and pull Diana away by her wrist, both of us laughing maniacally.

“So what do you want to do today?” I ask, sitting down at the table with Diana and a bowl of cereal. She shrugs, her mouth full. “We could go mini golfing, that could be fun, or they have a great mall, we could go shopping-” Her head snaps up. “Shopping then?” I laugh. She nods vigorously. We keep eating breakfast with the others, Harry shoots us death glares while taking pills for a head ache.

She scrolls through her phone.

“Oh my god, we're trending on twitter, third worldwide trend!” She exclaims, visibly shocked, “It says 'Louis the Romantic and Diana the Prankster' I've never been trending before.” She grins.

After breakfast the other boys leave to go mini golfing and I get dressed in the bed area, while Diana retreats to the bathroom. I hear the door open and she walks out, her arms folded across her chest, only in a bra.

“I forgot a shirt.” She explains, blushing deep red and grabbing one from her suitcase and running back into the bathroom. We head out to the mall and I buy a few shirts and a new pair of braces, or suspenders as Americans call them. She buys... a lot. I knew girls bought a lot on shopping sprees, but, wow. Four tops, three pairs of jeans, a skirt, two pairs of shorts, and one casual dress and one 'semi-formal' dress, as she calls it. She pays for most of it, but I make her let me pay for the dresses. The formal dress is beautiful and unique. It's white leather with v-neck and ends mid thigh, and it's completely backless. It's gorgeous, like her.


Diana


We get back to the tour bus and the boys are still out. I put my new clothes in my suit case and make lunch, just spaghetti. Louis leans across the table and kisses me right in the middle of me talking animatedly about my dress.

“Is that your nice way of telling me to shut up?” I ask, smiling against his lips.

“Nah, I just really wanted to kiss you.” He answers. We continue kissing for a while, moving to a more comfortable position so we're not leaning over the table anymore. After a while I say, “They won't be back for a little while...”

“It's like you can read my mind sometimes.”

“No, just your, um, body language.” I laugh. We make our way to the bed area, still kissing, walking into a few walls on the way.



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please!
Working on making my chapters longer, it's going well :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I personally thought it was adorable! I love how you capture each character, and really idolize it. When ever I read Louis' perspective, I actually feel like I'm reading Louis' perspective. Great work!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Too much One Direction for me. Did I mention they were in my dream a few nights ago?

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

450 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 19, 2012
Last Updated on August 19, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter Seventeen Chapter Seventeen

A Chapter by Sophie


Present Present

A Chapter by Sophie


Captured Captured

A Chapter by Sophie


Idea Idea

A Chapter by Sophie


Lovely Lovely

A Chapter by Sophie