Forever

Forever

A Chapter by Sophie

Diana-17


Only one and a half months until I get to see him. My birthday came and went without much of a to-do, because its on Christmas Eve, which, Meghan informed me is also Louis' birthday.

I can say, and even think, his name now. I haven't cried or gotten drunk in three weeks, and the posters at Wal-Mart are dart-free.

I think I'm getting over him, I think I can handle being away from him.

I must've really worked Harri because usually I'm the one starting conversations, but lately she's been texting me, always asking how I'm doing. And this morning I finally replied: Perfect, completely over him, you?

But there wasn't a response, so I guess she was busy with Harry. I do miss the rest of the band a lot too, I ask Harri about Harry and her relationship and she says its going great, which is awesome. I'm happy for her.


Louis


“COMPLETELY OVER HIM? WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DOES THAT MEAN?” I scream after I open the text, my stomach dropping to my toes along with my heart.

Harry runs in from his room sleepily, but looking alarmed, “Why are you yelling?” He asks after he sees there's no cause for fear.

“SHE SAYS SHE'S BLOODY OVER ME!” I say, shoving Harri's phone in his face.

“Isn't that what you wanted?” He asks, yawning and rubbing one eye. Harri comes out of their room tying a robe around her and yawning as well.

“Louis, have you been using my phone to talk to Diana?” She asks.

“Yes, but that's not the point right now. The point is SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE!” I wail, clutching the phone to my chest like that will make it go away. I'm completely relapsing into pathetic mode, or even more so. I don't think anyone really knows what to do.


“Harry, I really don't want to do this.” I say as the bar tender hands us drink , at least I'm finally 21, except it means I'm older, and we're back in the UK anyway.

“C'mon, what about that girl over there? She's pretty.” He says, pointing at a girl dancing with a drink in her hand.

“Her hair is the same color as Diana's.”

“Her?”

“Same height as Diana.”

“How about her.”

“That's a guy, Harry.”

“Oh, oops. Her?”

“Her b***s are too big.” I answer, resting my face on my hand. Harry looks at me like I'm crazy, “There's no such thing.” That manages to get a chuckle out of me, “But besides, Diana had b***s.”

“So, basically, you want a girl with no b***s, no hair, and is a migit?”

“Seems like.”

Harry sighs, “This was a waist of time, let's just go, Lou.” Suddenly a girl sits on the other side of me. She has long curly blonde hair and light blue eyes. She's very pretty. Maybe I could try...

“Hi, I'm Diane.”

“And I'm leaving.” I say, “Sorry.” I stand up and walk out of the club, stumbling, because I've had more than a few drinks.

“C'mon, let me drive, Lou.” Harry says, trying to take my keys out of my hand.

“I can drive.” I mumble, fumbling to open the lock.

“Louis, you're drunk, you can't drive.”

“I CAN DRIVE!” I whirl on him and yell. He backs away, hands up and I get in the car and turn the key in the ignition.


Diana


“Two members of world famous band One Direction, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson were in a massive car crash last night-” The TV says in the living room. I'm up from the table where I'm eating and on the couch in an instant, my eyes riveted to the TV. “Louis was driving, though tests show he was intoxicated. Both are in the hospital, but with only minor injuries and are expected to be released later today. Now onto weather reports from-”

I run upstairs and practically throw open my laptop and type into Google: Louis Tomlinson Harry Styles car crash and immediately I'm brought to sites and sites giving more detail than the news.

I heard that as Louis was being loaded into the ambulance he was unconscious, but he was murmuring 'Diana'.

Harry was awake though obviously disoriented, screaming at Louis, “JUST GET OVER HER! SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU!”

When Louis woke up in the hospital the first thing he asked for was Diana.

I'm almost afraid to, but I check my Twitter. I scroll through pages and pages of hate mail, all saying Louis and Harry could have died because of me. As I'm reading, tears in my eyes, a new tweet appears. By Louis.

“Guys, don't give her hate, it was my fault for not letting Harry drive. I'm feeling better now they're letting me go soon. :) x”

A month and a half, a month and a half.

A month.

I thought I was over him, I really was, I think. But it's all come back, just a swirl of emotions, usually ones like sadness and anger, hit me every morning as soon as I come to consciousness. I'm no longer able to think his name or look at the headstone Meghan and I made.

Meghan's been great, helping me through everything. She brings ice cream when I run out and takes my laptop away when I've started to obsessively look at pictures and watch videos.


Two weeks.

Meghan's starting to get tired of me. I'm tired of me. God I love him.


One week.

I can't think about anything else, I can't wait to sleep and have it be the next day, because that means its closer to the day.


Louis


“Tomorrow, I get to see her tomorrow.” I say to myself, crawling into bed. I can't tell if I'm excited or nervous. All I know is I'm worried.

What if she doesn't love me anymore?

What if she loves someone else?

What if she forgets I was coming?

A thousand things run through my head for hours, and I watch the sunrise as I finally fall asleep.

Today.


Diana


February 9th

Today's the day. I get to see him again! I get to see him again!

But what if he's fallen in love with someone else, what if he doesn't love me anymore? What if he doesn't even show up? The hours tick by slowly as I apply, take off, and reapply my make up, switch outfits countless times, and then, it's six.

My stomach churns as I sit in front of the window, watching. I think I may throw up, or cry, or both. Simultaneously.

A car turns into the drive way, and I sink to my knees on the floor, breathing heavily.

What if when I see his face I just burst into tears, and he doesn't feel the same way? What if he hates me or something? What if there was a glitch and all the emails sent? What if he sent someone to come for him so he didn't have to tell me he doesn't love me anymore, what if...

The doorbell rings.

I gag, but I haven't eaten anything so it's okay. I compose myself, stand up and open the door, though my fingers are visibly shaking and he looks down at me, all the things I'm feeling mirrored in his blue eyes.

“Hi.” I whisper, unable to be any louder than that.

“Hey.” He replies.

“Come on in.” I say, coughing, but my voice cracks anyway. I close the door as he steps in and we just stand staring at each other for a moment. Our eyes hungry for the sight of the other's, my lips went through withdrawal of his kisses, and now he's so close. So. Close. We're silent, and I'm quivering in my spot, unable to say anything.

Then suddenly, with one step he's taken my face in his hands and taken my mouth fiercely with his, pulling me as close as he possibly can.

“Why did I even think of that? Why? I think I shaved a few years off my life by doing that.” He murmurs.

“Shut up and kiss me again.” I say, pulling him to me, my lips relapsing in their version of heroin. His hands roam everywhere, like he needs to make sure I'm real, that I'm not a fantasy. He tries to pull me closer, but we'd have to be one person for that to happen. Tears stream down my cheeks as we kiss and kisses them away.

“I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.” He murmurs.

“I was so worried you wouldn't love me anymore.” I hiccup, burying my face in the crook of his neck.

“I worried the same thing about you.” He whispers, stroking my hair.

“C-can we be together again?”

“Forever.” He agrees.




© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

SO. CUTE! I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it!
I love it all so much, except for the times they were apart. But now that they're together, I'm so much happier! Though I shouldn't get myself too wrapped up...knowing you, you'll end up toying with my emotions somehow. Lol
I love it, once again, as if you didn't read that earlier. I really love it! Great work! xx

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This was a waist of time, let's just go, Lou-----waste

midget

I like the back and forth change of perspective but you might just want it to be third person omniscient. That way we get all the POVs and thoughts without going back and forth so much. YOu know?

Good read

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

I cant write third persdon for my life, its just awful :/
Sophie

11 Years Ago

*person
Taylor H.

11 Years Ago

practice :)
Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!! Amazing! Is this the end? Btw updated fhe engagement!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very emotional and well-written. The ending was amazing:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awwww shucks :P

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

SO. CUTE! I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it!
I love it all so much, except for the times they were apart. But now that they're together, I'm so much happier! Though I shouldn't get myself too wrapped up...knowing you, you'll end up toying with my emotions somehow. Lol
I love it, once again, as if you didn't read that earlier. I really love it! Great work! xx

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

481 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 30, 2012
Last Updated on August 30, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Keeper Keeper

A Chapter by Sophie


Pathetic Pathetic

A Chapter by Sophie


Captured Captured

A Chapter by Sophie


Lovely Lovely

A Chapter by Sophie