Keeper

Keeper

A Chapter by Sophie

Diana-11


There's a certain point when you realize how ridiculously emotional you're being, and that it needs to stop, looking at Louis' horrified and confused face, I reached that point.

“Sorry, babe, the emotional-ness is over now.” I laugh.

“Are you sure?” He squeaks, obviously freaked out. I snuggle into him.

“I'm sure, sorry.” I giggle, “I've always been like that... one time I threw something at a teacher...”

“Seriously? I should watch my back then.” He teases. I settle down leaning on him and we watch the movie.

It's funny to think about how two weeks ago I hated him with everything in me, and now... Well, now I don't. I really, really like him, and we've only been dating him for a little while, I'm happy. Really happy for the first time in a while. My mom constantly texts and calls, but I've taken to just ignoring her. She's not going to get me home, I love being with Louis and on tour.

“Hey so after the shows tonight, we aren't going to a hotel, we'll be staying on the bus.” Louis says.

“Okeydokey.” I reply. He chuckles and I snuggle closer to him.


“I think I've just realized I'm claustrophobic.” I breathe when we walk into the bed area of the bus.

“I thought the same thing the first time, don't worry, its better actually in the bed, though I've never shared it with someone before.” He says, laughing. Then he pulls himself up onto the top bunk, “C'mon up.” He says. I push myself up by my arms and roll so I can get on.

“Harry sleeps across from us, and he'll occasionally throw something trying to scare me, so that'll probably happen sometime...” He laughs, poking his head out of the curtain suspiciously.

“Whacha think of the bed, Diana?” Niall asks, looking up from his bunk under us.

“It's... cozy.” I laugh.

“You and Louis are gonna be awful close, not that he'll mind.” He teases. Louis reaches down and tries to hit him, but ends up falling off the bed. Harry and Zayn walk in and look at the scene, Niall, Louis and I laughing hysterically and Louis on the floor, clutching his arm. Liam comes in from the bathroom and just shakes his head.

“Daddy! Daddy kiss it better!” Louis asks Liam, nicknamed Daddy Directioner. Liam rolls his eyes and laughs and crawls into his bed. Louis gets up and gets back into the bed. I pull the blanket over me and turn to face the wall. Lou's arms slide around me and someone turns off the light. I feel the steady motion of the driving bus and drift off to sleep.


“Morning.” I sigh, turning over to face Louis.

“Good morning.” He says, but he's laughing. My eyes fly open.

“What did you do to me?” I accuse.

“Nothing, there's just this really funny youtube video.” He says, still laughing and turns the laptop to me and presses play. My face fills the screen. I'm talking in my sleep, loudly and coherently.

“And then, and then the unicorn ate me! And it was awful! It was so awful, he had really bad breath and-and broccoli and there was this person and- and she was blowing bubbles, and one got into my eye- and-” I stop talking and roll over snuggling into Louis. I hear Harry's laugh and realize he's the one filming. Louis turns to the camera, laughing. Then he turns back to me and whispers something in my ear.

“Wha? Elephants don't bounce. No! No don't test it! No stop! I don't want t be squished!” And then I settle down into sleep again and the video ends.

My mouth has dropped open.

“Told you I'd get you back.” He says, rolling around in laughter. I look at the views.

“Three thousand views?!” I yell.

“Helps to be famous!” Harry says through his laughter.

“A******s!” I say, but I've started laughing. “I really said all that?” Louis nods, laughing too hard for words.

“Breakfast!” Liam calls, walking in, then he take sin the scene, “Oh what now?” He asks. I restart the video and show him. He starts laughing too, and soon I smell something burning.

“Fudge!” Liam shouts and runs into the kitchen. I jump down from the bed, my stomach growling.

“I smell pancakes!” I call skipping into the kitchen, Louis not far behind.

“You're correct.” Liam says, flipping one onto a plate for me, I turn around to bring it to the table.

“God! Harry!” I scream, covering my eyes. “My eyes! They burn!” I joke.

“I've waited two week for us to become friends, you're in our tour bus, and you're living with us, you will have to get used to me being naked.”


Louis


“C'mon Harry, cover up.” I persuade him, handing him a blanket.

“Fine.” He grumbles, then a grin lights up his face, delighted at whatever he is about to say, “I suppose its not fair for her to see me naked if she hasn't seen you first, now she'll probably be disappointed.”

I nudge him in a play-fighting way while Niall and Zayn erupt in laughter, Liam didn't hear the joke, and Diana's face is bright red, along with mine. Zayn explains what happens to Liam and he comes to my aid. “Oh c'mon Harry, you were never disappointed, were you?” Okay, maybe that's not helpful. I laugh though, because its funny. Diana covers her face in her hands in embarrassment.

“I can't believe I have to live with you all.” She jokes, sitting down and pouring maple syrup on her pancake, drowning it, per usual. We eat breakfast talking and laughing.

“We have an interview today, you can come.” I say, “If you don't mind being interviewed.”

“Sounds like fun.” She says, taking the last sopping bite of pancake and clearing her plate and heading into the bathroom with clothes to change.

“Finally!” I've been waiting for her to be gone!” Harry exclaims, standing up to let the blanket fall and then rushing to wear her suitcase is. She opens it. “Jackpot!” He says happily, pulling out bras.

“What the hell, Harry?” I laugh as he puts one on his head. I wad up the blanket and throw it at him. He catches it and wraps it around his waist and ties it there while he tries to figure out how to secure the bra on his head.

“You know what, I've always wanted to do this.” Liam steps forward and puts a bra on his own head, and soon Niall and Zayn join in putting my girlfriend's bras on their heads. I put one hand over my face in shame.

“Ooh! What's this?” Niall asks, picking up something lacy from her suitcase.

“Louis, you are a lucky, lucky guy.” Zayn laughs.

Suddenly the bathroom door opens and she takes in the scene. Me bright red in embarrassment, Niall and Zayn examining a pair of her underwear and Harry and Liam still trying to figure out how to hook the bras under their chins. Diana rolls her eyes.

“Really?” I expect her to get mad, or at least tell them to put down her underwear, but she just marches up to Liam and says, “Bras are so easy to hook! How can you not figure this out?” She says, hooking it for him and Harry. “Go on, go run around with bras on your heads, I know you want to.”

“Louis! She's a keeeperrrr!” Harry yells, running off after Liam laughing manically, the blanket falling off his waist.

“How?” I ask her.

“What?” She asks.

“How are you just so darn perfect?” I smile, laughing when I hear a crash and Liam yell, “OUCH!”

“I should ask you the same thing.” She says, going on her tip toes to quickly kiss me.

“Ew, get a room.” Zayn teases and Niall laughs. We get ready for the interview and then we head off, sitting in the sitting area of the bus and watching the telly.



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is the best ever. Just gonna say it. I love this fan tic like, SO MUCH. AND... I NEED MORE.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

LOVE! Laughing SO, SO, HARD!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i love this chapter .... i enjoyed it so much ...well done

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This chapter was hilarious as well! Your fanfictions are just so awesome, I can't describe it! Wonderful work! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You said she instead of he, but other than that yaaay happy chapter :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

505 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 16, 2012
Last Updated on August 16, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Forever Forever

A Chapter by Sophie


Children Children

A Chapter by Sophie


Pathetic Pathetic

A Chapter by Sophie


Nice Nice

A Chapter by Sophie


Chapter Seventeen Chapter Seventeen

A Chapter by Sophie