Emotional

Emotional

A Chapter by Sophie
"

Brooklyn and I discussed it, this is a mixture of us.

"

Louis-10


“Hey, wanna go out tonight?” I ask, sitting next to Diana on the couch of the fourth hotel room. I'm still unsuccessful in coming up with a prank for Diana, but it will come.

“I don't know, I'm not feeling well.” She says.

“Are you okay?” I ask.

“Didn't I just tell you I'm not feeling well?!” She snaps. What is going on?

“Babe, what's wrong?” I ask, moving to hug her. She moves away.

“I have to go to the bathroom.” She states, getting up. She walks into the bathroom and I turn to Harry. “What the hell?” I ask, quietly.

“Really, Louis? You can't figure this out? I'm not telling you.” He says, laughing. She emerges and plops onto the couch, lying in fetal position and groaning.

“What's wrong?” I ask, freaking out now. Harry's obviously holding in laughter and she glares at him. She doesn't answer. “I was just going to run to CVS and get some candy, do you need any medicine or anything?” I ask after a minute.

“Um, yeah.” She says, “Some, um, Midol and, um, tampons.” She says. Ohhhh. I look at Harry, who has now collapsed in a fit of giggles.

“Sure, is there a, uh, certain brand or anything?” I ask, determined to be less awkward about this.

“No, just make sure they're super absorbent or something like that, they'll be labeled.” She says, turning away and hiding her face in embarrassment.

“Okay, I'll be back soon.” I say, putting on my shoes. The CVS is within walking distance, so I manage to avoid being recognized on my walk there. I grab a lot of chocolate, for both of us, and some other candy for later. Then I pick up a few movies and one of those things you heat up in the microwave and put on your stomach when you have a stomach ache. Then I move into the isle of doom. I look as quickly as I can, but everything looks the same!

“Are you Louis Tomlinson?!” A voice asks behind me. Oh no. No no no, not here, no! I turn around bracing myself.

“Hi, yeah, I am.” I say smiling.

“I'm a huge fan!” The girl squeals. “Are you in the right isle?” She asks, smirking.

“Yeah, my girlfriend needs something, but I'm completely lost, do you think you could help me?” I ask, blushing.

“Totally, what did she need?”

“Um, Midol and tampons that are super absorbent or something.” I say awkwardly. “I already got chocolate, movies and a heating pad, should I get some Ben and Jerry's too?”

She looks up at me in awe, “You. Are. The. Best. Boyfriend. Ever.”

“Um, thank you?”

“Can I keep you?” She breathes.

“Um... no? Sorry, Diana's kind of in pain in fetal position on our couch...”

“Okay, fine.” She laughs, reaching behind me and pulling a box from the shelf. “It sounds like she has a heavy flow, so she'll need these. Also, if you want to be extra awesome, pick up a package of underwear. And ice cream is definitely crucial.” She says, then goes to the other side of the isle and picks up a bottle of pills and hands them to me.

“Thank you.” I say, truly grateful, putting the items in the basket. I give her a quick hug and then find some underwear and put those in the basket too, then I grab some cookie dough ice cream and go to check out counter, where, of course, there is only male cashiers. I empty the basket on the counter, feeling more awkward than it probably is. Though, judging my the way the guy holds the package of tampons with two fingers, it's awkward for him too.

I pay and walk out of the store, and I've taken probably five steps when a reporter comes up to me from one of those teenager's gossip magazines.

“Hi, I'm Janet, I just got a call saying you were here, so I rushed over. What did you buy? Anything special?”

Really? Really now?

“I, um, got some ice cream and chocolate.” I say.

“Oh, do you have a sweet tooth?”

“I suppose.”

“What else did you get, there seems to be more in those bags.”

“I really have to go, I'm sorry.” I say, and rush off. I finally reach the hotel, and look down at the bag, only to realize that the corner of the box of tampons ripped a hole in the bag and everyone on the street could see what I bought.

Honestly, this is like, karma or something. I reach the hotel room and go inside and sit next to Diana on the couch. I unpack everything I got silently.

“How are you feeling?” I ask.

“A little better, thank you for getting all this.” She smiles, hugging me. She gets up and puts the box in the bathroom and then gets some bowls and scoops ice cream into them.

“Ugh, I absolutely hate this shirt, but it's so comfy!” She laughs, sitting down on the couch, handing me some ice cream.

“Really? I think it looks great.” I say.

“Don't try to make me feel better.” She snaps. Oh my god, maybe I shouldn't talk at all.

She lifts a bite of ice cream but it falls onto her shirt. She bursts into tears. WHAT?!

“This was my favorite shirt!” She wails, sobbing.

“But you just said you hated it!” I say, ridiculously confused.

“I KNOW WHAT I SAID!”

“This happens every month?!” I say, mostly to myself. Harry walks in and sees the scene. “Help. Me.” I beg.

“Not my girlfriend.” He shrugs, and walks out. I wrap my arms around her.

“I'm sorry, I get so emotional, its ridiculous.” She hiccups into my shirt.

“I noticed.” I say, joking.

“What's that supposed to mean?” She asks angrily, but then smiles, “Joking!” And she bursts into laughter.

What. Is. Going. On?!



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please!
Funniest chapter to write, ever.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA im dying of laughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lol! I'm laughing so hard right now XD awesome chapter!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I literally have tears in my eyes because I was laughing so hard! Very funny, and wonderfully written. Once again, wonderful chapter! ;D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Aw the moments when you have the best boyfriend(fiancé in my case:D) in the universe and you are a hormonal monster. Tickled my funny bone. Good write:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm so glad I'm not like that. o.o i would maul myself or something.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

'Twas funny, but I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't get like that during...that time of the month. Haha

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

XD LOLing so hard right now! XDDDDDD great chapter sophie. XDDDDD

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I can totally relate right now -___-

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

504 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 11, 2012
Last Updated on August 11, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The compliment The compliment

A Chapter by Sophie


Hoping Hoping

A Chapter by Sophie


Prank Prank

A Chapter by Sophie


Surprise Surprise

A Chapter by Sophie