Quickly

Quickly

A Chapter by Sophie

Louis-7


Harry makes dinner because he and Niall are the only two who can cook, and Niall will make too much food. Or he'll fart in it. It's just mac and cheese, but it's good. After dinner, I take a shower, belting out various songs and then put on pajama pants. I go out into the living area and plop down on the couch next to Liam.

“Girlfriend, Louis? That doesn't seem attached to you?” He says, showing me a quote of what happened. Jeez the internet works fast.

“Isn't it great?” I sigh.

“No! Louis, we leave the day after tomorrow, girlfriend isn't going to go over well.” Zayn says. Finally, what they're saying actually penetrates the haze of happiness around my brain.

How do I keep Diana and leave for the rest of the tour at the same time?

Once again, I lie awake, unable to sleep because of her. But now, its for a totally different reason. Long distance relationships don;t work, that's like common knowledge. I don't want to just leave, she's my girlfriend now. The thought still manages to put a smile on my face.

What if... what if she came with us? I don't think she will though, just leave everything. But, maybe...

I have a day to make her want to come with us, a day to make her fall in love, like I think I may have.


Diana


I'm sitting in my room, on my bed with my laptop, when something hits my window.

“Damn moths.” I mutter. You know those moths with the really huge bodies that always ram themselves into your window trying to get to your light? Well I have a lot of those. It does it again, and I look up, but there's no moth. Then again. I go over to the window and open it. It's one of those old time looking ones that you turn the handles and push out. When I open it I feel like Juliette.

“Hi.” Louis says, a few pebbles in his hands.

“What are you doing here?” I ask, but I'm smiling. God, he's romantic.

“Um, I'm really not sure, I just wanted to do this.” He says, looking like he didn't think he'd get this far.

“Okay then, hold on.” I say, and turn off my light and close my laptop. I then come over to the window. I climb out onto the ledge, and then find my footing on the wall, sort of. My feet slip and I'm dangling from the window.

“This wasn't my best idea.” I say. Then my fingers slip and I hold in a scream, careful not to wake anyone. I land on Lou, who was trying to catch me.

“Ow.” I groan.

“Tell me about it.” He says. Then we start laughing. I roll off him.

“So, why did I come down here?” I ask. We both shrug. “The ocean is really pretty at night, do you want to go?” I ask.

“Sure.” He says. “I like your pj's.” He laughs. I'm wearing a light green camisole and boxer style shorts that my practically blind grandma bought for me for Christmas. There are monkeys on them who are winking and the phrase, “Monkey around.” and “Go bananas.” Thanks, Grandma. But they're comfy, so I won't complain. Much.

We walk down toward the beach. The sea is as smooth as glass tonight, and the stars and moon are bright and they reflect on the water.

“Ow, crap.” I say, ruining the serenity of the moment.

“What happened?” Louis asks.

“Just stepped on a sharp rock is all.” I say. Suddenly I'm on Louis back and he's piggy backing me. “I'm fine!” I laugh, but he still carries me to the beach. When we get there, the ocean is placid, now there's waves because we're at the shore. He stops and I get off him, laughing. He falls onto the sand and I lay down next to him. He puts his arm around me and I snuggle close, kind of cold.

“The stars are so pretty.” I say.

He murmurs in agreement. We look in silence at the sky, and suddenly, a shooting star flashes across the sky.

“Make a wish!” I say, panicking. What do I wish for?

“What did you wish for?” I ask after a few minutes.

“I'm not telling.” He smiles.

“I wish to leave this place. For a long time, and no one knows where I went. Sure, its beautiful here. But this has been my personal hell for too long.” I whisper, finally knowing what to wish for.

“I'll tell you what I wished for now.” Louis says after minute, pulling me closer to him. He whispers in my ear, “I wished for you to come with us for the rest of the tour. To come with me.”

I never thought this would be me. I never thought I'd be the girl to run away with a guy. I also never thought I'd be running away with a guy after knowing him for a few days, and hating him for the majority of that time.

But I also didn't know love could happen that quickly.



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

awesome the b***h meghan is mean

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yasaay everything's working out

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Smiling like a goof! OUCH! STUPID ELASTICS! (went to ortho and got stupid elastics, if you haven't noticed they hurt!)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

I got my braces off last week and I got my retainer today. Only I don;t call it a retainer, the new .. read more
Love it, love it, love it. Did I mention that I love it?

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ahhh this story is sooo good!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

thanks :D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

346 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 3, 2012
Last Updated on August 3, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie