Grounded

Grounded

A Chapter by Sophie

Diana-8


“I can't believe I'm on a plane! I've only been on a plane once and that was for my dad's funeral, and I don't even remember that!” I'm completely freaking out, jumping in my seat. Harry puts his hand on my head and presses down, trying to keep me still, but I just keep wiggling.

“Louis, make her stop!” He groans.

“It seems sleeping pills have the opposite effect on her...” Louis says, laughing.

“You are a completely different person than when we first met you.” Zayn says, shaking his head. I shrug and stop bouncing and yawn really big.

“There, happy, Harry? I sedated my girlfriend for you.” Louis says, “Wait, that sounded really dirty. Forget I said that.” I yawn again and again.

“I'm tired.” I murmur, and practically collapse onto Louis.

“Jeez, Lou, how many did you give her?” Liam asks.

“Four, that's how many I usually take... Why?”

“But you're super hyper all the time!” Harry says. I try to say something, I don't really know what, but then I'm too far gone to even try.


Louis


“Oops?” I say as Diana's body goes lax, her fingers curling.

“Well, your not gonna have any airplane bathroom fun.” Harry says.

“You're such a pervert.” I laugh. The plane takes off. I stroke Diana's hair while she sleeps.

“So her family really doesn't know she's gone?” Niall asks.

“Yeah, that's what she wanted.” I explain.

“Wow.” Zayn says. The flight to Florida isn't terribly long, and Diana is still passed out in my lap, so I carry her out of the plane. There are press there, who are super excited for this extra story, and then we come into view of the fans. They scream for us, and then when I come into view, the crowd gets even louder, though I'm not sure if its out of anger or something else.

“How is she not waking up?!” Niall shouts, its bloody loud. I shrug and laugh. A fan grabs her shoe and holds it hostage, but Harry goes up to her and asks for it in exchange for a kiss on the cheek, which of course the girl takes, passing out afterward. Harry puts the shoe back on Diana's foot for me and we reach the tour bus. She wakes up when the bus stops at the hotel. Her eyelids flutter open and her dark eyes take a minute to focus.

She stretches, making little noises and then murmurs, “What the hell did you give me?”

“Way too many sleeping pills.” I say, still carrying her into the hotel.

“I can walk now.” She says, still groggy.

“Sure you can, I'll set you down now.” I say, knowing if I put her down she'd probably collapse.

“Thanks.” She says, her eyes closed. Her legs move in a walk motion. Harry opens the hotel room door for me and I set her down on the couch to get the bed ready for her, but by the time I've gotten in ready, she's completely sound asleep on the couch. I don't have the heart to move her and wake her up, so I pull a blanket over her and get into the bed. I'm quickly asleep, because I didn't sleep on the plane.


“Louis?” It's Diana.

“Yeah?” I murmur.

“I, uh, this is going to sound childish, but I had a bad dream. Can I sleep with you?”

“Of course, love.” I say, opening my eyes. Her eyes are wide and she looks terribly frightened, her hands are shaking. She crawls under the covers and lies down, facing away from me, and we're not touching. But she still trembles. I move closer and put my arm around her waist and bend my knees so they match hers. We fall asleep like that, in the middle of the king size bed.


“GOODMORNING!” Harry bellows, opening the door. “Ooh! What did I miss last night?”

Diana laughs, stretching, “Nothing.”

“Well, come on! The hotel has an all you can eat breakfast buffet, and we have to get there before Niall or there won't be any food left!” Harry says, and then runs out the door. I sit up and Diana bursts into laughter.

“What?” I ask.

“Your hair.” She giggles. I reach up my hand and pat my head. My hair is sticking in every direction. “So what did I miss yesterday?” She asks, standing up and stretching again, her own hair isn't much better.

“Well, your shoe got stolen and Harry had to give the girl a kiss on the cheek so she'd pass out so he could get the shoe. You slept through one of the loudest airport receptions ever. And then you woke up because the bus stopped. You're a weird sleeper.” I tease.

“How did I sleep through that? Was I sleep walking?” She asks, yanking a brush through her hair.

“No, I carried you.” I tell her.

“But... didn't I tell you to put me down?” She says, trying to remember. “And you did, I remember walking.”

“I never put you down, but your legs were moving like you were walking.” I laugh. She blushes, embarrassed. My hair is mostly normal, and I pull on a t shirt and shorts.

“I need to change.” She says, holding some clothes. I nod and go into the bathroom.

“All good.” She says. She's wearing white short shorts and a electric blue off the shoulder top and flip flops.
“Hungry?” I ask.

“Very.” She agrees. We walk out of the hotel room and find Harry at the breakfast buffet, eating as he takes food. We get plates and pile food onto them. Then we sit down at a table big enough for six and dig in. Diana drowns her pancakes in syrup.

“Do you have enough there?” Liam says, his eyes bugging out.

“Have some pancakes with that syrup.” I tease, poking her in the ribs.

“What's the point of syrup if you can't drown pancakes in it?” She laughs.

“Very true.” Niall agrees, reaching for the syrup and drowning his waffles. After breakfast we go back up to the hotel room.

She checks her phone and bursts out laughing.

“What?”

“I'm grounded for not saying where I was going. I don't know how that's going to work.” She giggles, sticking her tongue out at her phone. She starts typing, murmuring what she's saying to herself: “Going on tour with Louis. In Florida. And... send.”

“So, speaking of the tour, when's the concert?” She asks.

“There's two today, one at three and one at eight. You can come to both, go to neither, come to one and not the other... Whatever it is you wanna do.” I say, sitting down on the couch next to her.

“I'll come to both, I wanna see you perform.” She says, leaning into me.



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is sooo fantastically good! :D Can't wait to read more!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

haha I only now remember that pancake conversation we had last time I slept over. You use way too much syrup :P

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amazing! I love it! And her mom is ridiculous. She can't be grounded, she isn't anywhere near home! :P stupid mother. :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

YAY. AWESOME. MORE!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

451 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 3, 2012
Last Updated on August 3, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie