Captured

Captured

A Chapter by Sophie
"

DRAMA LLAMA! I originally had Harri come out as bi! But I could only write a scene on that, this is better.

"

Diana-19


We hang around for a bit and Harry gets up and gets dressed and the boys head off for a photo shoot and Harri said she needs some alone time, so she went out. There's a knock at the door, I open it, there are a few girls standing there, and suddenly there's a bag thrown over my head.

“Am I seriously being kidnapped by my boyfriend's fans?” I ask, incredulous.

“Shut up.” They kick the bag. The hell?

“Cheyenne, leave the note where he'll see it.” Someone says. I start getting sleepy. Oh god, did they put that stuff that makes you fall asleep?

I'm asleep before I can scream.


Louis


“We're home!” I call into the hotel room. There's no response. I walk in and see a note on the counter, she must've gone out or something. I think, but my heart's racing, and for good reason as I read the note.

“Guys, Diana's been kidnapped by fans.” I say, going numb.

“You're not serious.” Liam says. I feel like I'm going to throw up, but I read the note allowed.

“Dearest Louis, we have taken Diana. She will be held in a secret location until you forget about her, you're too good for her, she is a w***e and you deserve someone better. I'm sorry if we cause you any pain, but this is for your own good. Sincerely, your biggest fans.”

“You're joking. That's- that's not possible.” Niall breathes. I'm practically shaking with rage, my breath coming in short gasps.

“Lou, why don't you sit down and we'll go tell hotel security and maybe the video camera's caught something.” Harry says soothingly, leading me to the couch. Zayn's reading over the note.

“Harri's taken too.” He says, horrified, reading the back which I forgot to check.

“No, I'm right here.” Harry says, going into denial. I see the panic light in his green eyes. “No no no no!” He murmurs, collapsing to the ground. I pull him onto the couch, feeling numb, but seeing him like this is igniting my own panic.

“Guys, don't freak out, we'll find them.” Liam assures us.

“Yeah, we're going to security now.” Zayn adds, slipping on his shoes. They leave and Harry and I sit it silence.

“I'm tweeting.” I announce, not really knowing what else to do.

How can I sum this up in 140 characters?

“So the lads and I come home to find that Harri and Diana have been kidnapped by fans this will not makes us love u, please bring them back” I tweet.

Then a few minutes later, the panic finally sets in and I tweet again

“I MEAN WHAT THE F**K, PEOPLE? I JUST GOT HER BACK!”

I look over at Harry and see he's crying while he tweets as well. The tweet shows up on my phone, “Never thought my fans would reduce me to UN-happy tears.”

“Guys! Guys! The police know who took them! We'll find them soon!” Zayn calls down the hall and they burst into the hotel room to find me and Harry both panicking, Harry crying, and us hugging each other. I'm sure if the situation were different, it would have been hilarious.

“Oh no. Not again.” Niall says.

“The police are out looking for her, we'll get a call when they've found her, alright guys? Why don't you guys take a nap or something.” Liam suggests.

“You want us to sleep?” Harry asks, incredulous.

“C'mon, Hazza, it's a good idea. If you sleep, when you wake up there will be less time to wait, okay?” I say, pushing aside my own panic to help him. He looks absolutely terrified, I've never seen him like this. He looks at me with wide green eyes and I lead him into his room where he collapses into the bed. I'm too sad to be alone, so I crawl in the other side and we fall asleep.


Diana


I wake up to cold water being dumped on my face. I attempt to scream a string of swears, but my mouth is duct taped shut. Isn't this a little extreme? Then I notice the walls of whatever room I'm in (I think its a basement, it sure smells like one.)

I try to scream again.

The walls are covered, there is literally no wall showing. They are covered in pictures of me, my eyes have x's through them and there is a phrase: “DIANA ROSS MUST DIE.” I realize the water had to have come from a source and I look up into the face of three fourteen year old girls.

God they're scary.

One leans down and rips off the duct tape, I almost swear, but remember they're fourteen, and so I don't. Damn you, morals.

“What do you want?!” I scream instead, but I am rewarded with another flushing of ice water, actual ice hitting me in the face.

“Don't talk.” A girl growls.

“We brought you here,” Another one starts, “so that Louis will forget about you, because he deserves better than you. Harri's at our friends house, Harry Styles deserves someone prettier.”

“What's wrong with you? This isn't going to make them love you.” I spit, but another bucket of ice water is dumped on my head.

“Whatever.” She says, then turns to the girl who's been pouring the water on me, “Remember, every ten minutes, got it?” The girl with the water nods and the other two girls leave after replacing the duct tape.

My teeth start chattering and I huddle into myself as best I can, but all too soon another bucket of water seeps into my hair and clothes.

Around the fourth bucket or so, my eyes start getting heavy, and I don't even feel the ice cubes pounding my skin anymore. There's a bursting noise and yells and then loud yells of my name right before my eyes close and I collapse.


Louis


I follow the officers down to the basement after they took two girls into custody, my heart racing. Two girls sit in the basement, one stands looking horrified, not Diana.

My eyes travel to the other one, a collapsed, soaked and blue-lipped girl. But it's Diana. I run to her and kneel down in a puddle of frigid water, with tiny, melted ice cubes in it. I gather her in my arms and rock her back and forth, trying to warm her up, or wake her up, neither of which happens. Harry comes down the stairs, sees Diana and the officer gently asking the girl where Harri is, and pushed him aside, his face contorted in rage. He pushes her up against a wall and screams, “WHERE IS HARRI?”

The girl breaks down in sobs, but somehow manages to choke out, “Next door!”

Harry backs up, mumbles, “Sorry.” and runs up the stairs to find Harri.

I stand up with Diana and walk up from the basement as the officer puts the girl in handcuffs. There are reporters and people who gathered to see what happened, along with the other boys. Camera flashes go off as I walk with Diana's limp body to paramedics and we load her on a stretcher and then into the ambulance. I watch as Harry comes out of the other house with Harri in a similar state, though she's not unconscious.

We get to the hospital and I wait for what seems like countless hours for the verdict on whether or not my girlfriend who was captured by fourteen year olds will be okay.



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wait, Harri is no longer bisexual? Okay, I have no problem with that. In fact, you're the author, so you can choose the fate of all your characters ;D
Other than that...I LOVE THE CHAPTER SO MUCH! Grant it, I have no idea why any person would decide to do such a terrible thing, but either way I loved the ending! Especially Louis' second tweet. Even though it was a sad moment, I still ended up laughing a little ;)
Overall, Ah-May-Zayn! Like always ;D Can't wait for more!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

love it!!!!! My fav part is the part where Louis' tweets what the f**k people i just got her back

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

is it us who kidnaps them?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sophie

11 Years Ago

omg lol
Brooklyn

11 Years Ago

;) i thought about it this a lot
Sophie

11 Years Ago

Now if only we could get freaking narwhals!
Absolutely love how the plot has developed. You are not helping my trying-to-get-over-1D-obsession at all. But maybe that's my fault for reading this brilliant story. Cannot wait to find out what happens next!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Wow Sophie. You always surprise me.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

OH MY GOSHNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE! NOW! I WANT TO SHOOT ALL OF THOSE 14 YEAR OLDS AND I WOULD HAVE CUSSED THEM OUT SOOO BAD!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow. I never would have expected that. More pleeeeease

Posted 11 Years Ago


Wait, Harri is no longer bisexual? Okay, I have no problem with that. In fact, you're the author, so you can choose the fate of all your characters ;D
Other than that...I LOVE THE CHAPTER SO MUCH! Grant it, I have no idea why any person would decide to do such a terrible thing, but either way I loved the ending! Especially Louis' second tweet. Even though it was a sad moment, I still ended up laughing a little ;)
Overall, Ah-May-Zayn! Like always ;D Can't wait for more!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Okay, see, I thought you were going to go way eviler when I read the description. I'm glad it's not, though :D
I love Louis's second tweet haha
Great chapter

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

457 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 4, 2012
Last Updated on September 4, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Present Present

A Chapter by Sophie


Children Children

A Chapter by Sophie


Idea Idea

A Chapter by Sophie


Angry Angry

A Chapter by Sophie


Keeper Keeper

A Chapter by Sophie