Prank

Prank

A Chapter by Sophie

Diana-9


The concert really is great. They're very interactive with the fans, and they can actually sing, really well, too. After the encore of 'I Want' they bow and run off stage, smiling like big idiots. Because, well, they are big idiots. And one of them is my big idiot. Can that be used as a term of endearment? “Big Idiot, I'm home!” instead of “Honey, I'm home!”? No, doesn't work. Damn.

“So, what did ya think?” Lou asks, putting an arm around my waist and leading me to their dressing room.

“It was great, as was the three o'clock one.” I say, rolling my eyes, “I already told you.”

“I know, but I don't mind hearing it.” He says, kissing my cheek.

“Oh would you two just stop it? I think I preferred hating each other.” Zayn grumbles, joking of course.

“See, but I didn't get to kiss her when we hated each other, and she's a very good kisser.” Louis teases, “And you'll never find out!” He sing songs, pulling me to him and kissing me quickly. I laugh.

“So, there are some fans with backstage passes, and they're gonna just scream, ask us to sign stuff, talk for a bit, you wanna come with us?” Louis asks.

“Of course.” I smile, taking his hand. We walk to the room and settle down on the couches and chairs. A few girls are led in by some guards, and then the guards leave.

“Hey guys!” Liam greets them, getting up and shaking their hands.

“H-hi!” They stutter.

“What are your names?” Harry asks. One with dirty blonde, frizzy hair pipes up, “I'm Harri.” She giggles. “With an 'I'.” She's short, and slight, and visibly nervous, but she's really pretty, and Harry seems to see that.

“I'm Dalia.” The second girl says, looking more confident. The other girl looks like she'd throw up if she spoke, so she doesn't.

“C'mon guys, sit down.” Louis pats the couch on the other side of him. I lean over him to shake Dalia's hand, “I'm Diana, Louis' girlfriend.” I shake Harri's hand and the other girl's as well.

“I, um, brought some Nerf guns.” Harri says, pulling them out of her bag. “They're water guns, I hope you don't mind.”

“Thank you!” Harry says, hugging Harri. Louis takes one and immediately turns on me, squirting me directly in the face. The girls laugh and I ask for one, she hands me one and I soak his pants, so it looks like he peed himself. Then, suddenly, we're in an all out water fight.

Of course I chose to wear a white t-shirt. Well, the quiet girl is with me, except hers says, “I Love One Direction!”

After a few minutes the guards walk back in and one whispers, “The Nerf guns, it's always the Nerf guns...” We say our goodbyes, the girl finally manages to say her name, Colbie, and they leave. We head out to the tour bus.

“We're leaving now?” I ask.

“Yeah, the next show is in two days.” Zayn says. Louis helps me into the bus and I sit down, my pants sticking to me uncomfortably.

Once he gets in, he rummages in the back until he comes back with a towel. He wraps it around me and rubs my shoulders.

“Thanks.” I smile, leaning into him with his arm around me.


Louis


Diana wakes up before we reach the hotel, we check in and go up to our room, where some fans 'hide' with video cameras, we put on a good show for them, pretending to be drunk. I piggy back Diana and run down the hall making airplane noises, Niall trips me and I fall.

“You tosser!” I laugh, while Diana yells, “Jerk face!” laughing as well. After that we go into our room and sit around, watching the telly and talking.

“I'm tired.” Diana states while yawning.

“Me too.” I agree.

“So, about the sleeping situation, you didn't mind sleeping in the same bed?” She asks, looking awkward.

“No not at all, you're a great cuddler.” I tease. “I only put you on the couch to get the bed ready, but when I came back you were out like a light, and I didn't want to wake you up.”

“Good, 'cause you're an awesome cuddler too.” She laughs, getting up. “I'll get into pajamas.”

I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth. She comes in in a camisole and short shorts and brushes her light brown hair then brushes her teeth next to me. We laugh at the green foam running down both our chins and I make rabid dinosaur noises, which makes her laugh and spit on the mirror. She rinses and then bursts out laughing at the mess, and rips some toilet paper to clean it up. She skips into the bedroom and snuggles under the comforter. I turn off the lights and slip in behind her, wrapping my arms around her and holding her close. She rests her head on the crook of my arm.

“Goodnight.” She whispers.

“Nuh night.” I smile, closing my eyes.


I wake up and we are in the exact same position, a good night's sleep. Eyes still closed, I kiss her cheek. I feel movement and open my eyes, instead of Diana in my arms, it's Niall, and the movement I felt was his laughter. I spring away from him, “What the hell?” I yell, laughing at the same time though. Niall and Diana are both collapsed in fits of laughter, Diana practically rolling around on the floor. I look toward the door and Harry has his phone out, recording the whole thing.

“This is so going on youtube.” He says, taking a breath between laughs.

“I'm going to go boil my lips.” I joke.

“Oh, come on Lou, you've kissed Harry's cheek! Who's worse?” Liam jokes.

“Best prank ever.” Zayn laughs, high fiving Diana.

“This was your idea?” I ask, incredulous. She nods, still laughing too hard to speak.

“I'll get you back, Diana, I will prank you.” I threaten.



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Louis's POV was hilarious!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I must admit, this chapter made me laugh ;D Very well written!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Good chapter, I really liked it. BTW One Direction has like what- 5 fanfics from you? :P

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

3 lol
Amanda

11 Years Ago

well i hope they are thoroughly entertained :P
XD laughing so hard! XDDDDDDD Great chapter sophie! luv it!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Laughing like a fool at one a.m. SO AMAZAYN!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! AWESOME CHAPTER!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

515 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 8, 2012
Last Updated on August 8, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Epilogue Epilogue

A Chapter by Sophie


Perfect Perfect

A Chapter by Sophie


Sexy Sexy

A Poem by Melody