Love

Love

A Chapter by Sophie
"

:DDDDDDDDD

"

Diana-13


“Honey! I'm hoooome!” We hear Harry shout. I lift my head from Louis' chest in alarm and the circles he was drawing on the back of my neck stop.

“Crap crap crap crap.” Louis says, handing me my clothes while pulling on his boxers and pants. We get dressed in record time.

“There's nothing we can do about your hair...” He whispers as we walk out to the guys. I try to brush it with my fingers, and it sort of works, it looks like I'm going for a tousled look.

“How was mini golfing?” I ask.

“I won!” Niall announces.

“You cheated! You were keeping score and you changed all of our plays.” Zayn says.

“I judged on attitude.” Niall shrugs. “And multiplied by three.”

Louis laughs and rolls his eyes. The bus lurches into motion, startling all of us.

“We're going to a hotel tonight and tomorrow.” Louis explains.

“Good, I need to do some laundry.” I say.

“Sounds good, the sheets might need washing.” Louis says. I know he wanted to be a drama teacher, but he's a damn good actor.

“Okay, I'll get those.” I say, trying desperately not to blush. When we get to the hotel I do the laundry and then we hang around for a while.


“If you get bored, the guards know who you are, they'll let you in.” Louis says, giving me a quick kiss and then bounding out the door.

I decided not to go the concert tonight, but Lou was right, I got bored. I put on my dress, because I want to wear it. It fits perfectly and its so pretty, I feel like I should be on the red carpet or something.

I'm so bored. Why did I stay behind? I put on some shoes, brush my hair, put on some make up and run outside, glad the concert venue is just across the street.

“Hey guys.” I nod to the guards and they open the door for me. I go back stage and they're doing the Twitter questions. I watch as they do the Fresh Prince of Bel Air rap, laughing at Harry's inability to speak quickly. They find the fan that asked the question and a new one comes on the screen. 'Where's Diana and Harri?'

“Diana's actually in the hotel, just doing whatever.” Louis says.

“I don't know where Harri is, probably at her house.” Harry answers, they find the fan and I take out my phone and tweet one. It comes up on the screen, they read it out loud together:

“No I'm not ;) - Diana.” Louis peers backstage and beaks into a grin, waving me out. I walk on stage, realizing I'm still in my dress, but okay with it.

“You're just in time, love.” He says.

“For what?” I ask. Louis gestures to dozens of squirt bottles of washable Crayola paint.

“PAINT FIGHT!” Harry shouts, pouring blue paint into his hand and throwing it at Niall. Liam tries to slowly get away, but Zayn and Louis gang up on him, and soon he's almost completely pink. I squirt white paint into my hand and throw it at Harry, it lands all in his hair.

“I'll get you Diana!” He says into the microphone, and the fans laugh, screaming. I grab a few bottles of paint and hand them to fans in the front row.

“Have fun!” I yell over the noise, handing them to a few girls. Then I feel something cold on my back, exposed by the backless-ness of my dress. I freeze, then realize its just paint, but it's stopped. I turn around with a handful of yellow. The fans scream so loud when I turn, but I figure its just because I've painted Louis' face completely yellow. Then I realize he wrote something on me.

“What did you write?” I demand, trying to see my own back. He just grins cheekily and then squirts paint directly out of the bottle all over my face and chest. And then he runs away as I try to hug him, dripping in the black paint. I turn to fan on the stage, “What did he write on me?” I ask. She holds out her iPhone, on which she's taken a picture. Finger painted in black paint is: “I love you, Diana.”

I practically melt right then and there.

I run up to Louis, who's turned to Harry, painting him entirely purple, and rip open his button up shirt and pull it off before he can turn around. He turns around, the crowd screaming impossibly loud, in shock, and I grin at him.

“Don't move, or your lovely fans here get it.” I say into a microphone I picked up that was left on the floor of the stage. He stands still as a statue, watching as I paint: “I love you too, Louis.” in black on his chest and stomach.

As I finish the 's' I stand aside to admire my work, and the crowd goes even wilder.

Harry rushes over and grabs the microphone.

“Yes! This means he has to do the show shirtless!” He jokes. Louis laughs, but pushes him aside and kisses me right there, in front of everyone. And suddenly, we are being painted from all directions, my hair is being spiked with it, but we don't break apart.

Eventually we have to, and I retreat backstage so they can start the actual concert, and I go to the bathroom to examine myself.

I'm pretty sure the only places not covered in paint is my back, which the boys so thankfully avoided to keep the message intact, and the skin under my clothes. Everything else is rainbow, my hair up in a sky blue laced with other colors faux-hawk. Quite the look for me.

The paint dries as the show goes on, and after the concert Louis is the first off stage, and kisses me immediately. He groans as he realizes they have to do the encore.

“Louis Tomlinson doesn't want to perform?! Who are you and what have you done to the Louis I know and love?” I gasp, swinging his hand. He laughs, “I really wanted to get back to the hotel...” He says, smiling with a little wink. But then he goes, leaving me weak-kneed as usual.

When they go onstage, the fans start chanting something, and I make it out to be “Di-an-a! Di-an-a!” Louis motions for me to come out and I walk onto the stage, still in all my faux-hawk and painted glory, as the guys are too.


“Give you this, give you that
Blow a kiss, take it back”


Harry sings, and I blow a kiss, but then snatch it back

“If I looked inside your brain
I would find lots of things
Clothes, shoes, diamond rings
Stuff that's driving me insane”

I gesture to my dress and shoes, then hold out my left hand like there's a ring on it. I continue pretending to be the snotty girl until the chorus, where Louis has a few lines. I start dancing horribly and Louis comes up to me, singing his line and twirls me. We continue to dance together throughout the song, doing a tango even though it is in no way a tango song.

After the concert we get to the bus and we're driven to the hotel.

“I'm glad tonight's a hotel night.” Louis leans over and whispers in my ear. I break into a fit of giggles and the boys give me a weird look. I lean against his shoulder and he traces the words on my back until the ride ends. We get to the hotel and get into the elevator with the boys. I can feel Louis gaze and my face turns red.

Louis and I get to our hotel room and he messes up on sliding in the key.

“Hey, Lou, Diana, wanna watch a movie or something?” Liam asks as Louis finally gets the door open.

“Sorry, not tonight.” Louis grins, pulling me inside the room by my wrists. I'm not sure the door even is even closed before his lips have connected fiercely with mine.


Louis


“I love you.” I murmur as we start to fall asleep.

“I love you too. Remember when I said, 'All is fair in love and war' and then said I meant war? I think I loved you then too.” She says.

“I think I may have loved you even when you gave me the finger.” I chuckle. Her arms wrap around my waist tighter and she nuzzles into my chest. We fall asleep like that.


I wake up and Diana is still asleep on top of me, her fingers loose and entwined with mine. Both of us are still completely painted. Her hair has fallen down though, but its incredibly tangled and blue. The paint on her face is peeling and multicolored, but I wish we didn't have to wash the words off our skin.

I'll just have to say it a lot so she doesn't forget.

It was a risk, last night, writing it on her back for everyone to see, a risk because we really haven't been together that long, but I saw an opportunity, and I felt it, and so I wrote it. When I felt my shirt being ripped open though, that was a bit of a surprise.

The memory makes me chuckle, which jostles Diana.

She sighs and raises her head, blinking her eyes sleepily.

“Why are you yellow?” She asks. “Oh, never mind.” She says, smiling. She pulls herself up to kiss me and then rolls over onto the pillow.

“How'd you sleep?” I ask.

“Like a rock.” She laughs. “How long have you been up?”

“Just a few minutes.” I answer.

There's a knock at the door, but it opens at the same time. “Goooodmorning you lovebirds!” Harry bellows. Diana squeals and hides under the covers. “Ooh!” Harry waggles his eyebrows and laughs.

“Can you please go entertain yourself?” I ask.

“Are you entertaining each other?” He laughs. I launch a pillow at him but the door closes before it can hit him.

“All good.” I say and Diana emerges from under the comforter. “You're rainbow.” I inform her.

“I know.” She laughs. “I would shower, but I don't want your message to wash off.”

“I'll say it a lot, if that'll help, and I bet you ten bucks its on youtube already.” I say.

“Sounds like a plan.” She smiles and sits up.

“Mind if I join you? I just figure we could save some water...” I grin.

“It's no problem.” She smiles. I bound out of the bed quickly and pick her up by her legs so she's hanging over my shoulder and run with her like that into the bathroom.

“I feel like we're on a honeymoon or something.” She laughs as I turn on the water.

Someday, maybe, we could be.

I'd like that.

God! Louis, you haven't even been dating her for more than one month! You've already told her you loved her...



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
The paint scene just has to be the cutest thing I've written.
Ever.
Like, ever. Nothing I ever write will top it, just, AH!
Well, there is one thing, but that's not happening for a while :D
Reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

How cute! I love how your characters fall in love so fast, but with reason. It's not just, BOOM, I love you! You give scenarios that make your readers fall in love with the idea of falling in love! Great work, Sophie!
I loved it! Can't wait to read more!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

How cute! I love how your characters fall in love so fast, but with reason. It's not just, BOOM, I love you! You give scenarios that make your readers fall in love with the idea of falling in love! Great work, Sophie!
I loved it! Can't wait to read more!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Cutest freaking thing ever! I was like holy fugget! I'm screaming like a little girl!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Seriously the cutest thing ever. Grinning like a fool :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

awwww i love ittt

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

AWESOME

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love it :P

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

404 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 19, 2012
Last Updated on August 19, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie