Right

Right

A Chapter by Sophie

Diana-14


We get dressed after our shower and walk out to make lunch, we slept pretty late.

“She still has legs, by some miracle.” Niall casually says.

“Diana! You can walk! We didn't think you'd be able to.” Harry teases, “I mean, have you seen Louis' hip thrusts during Up All Night? We thought your legs might've fallen off.”

“Quite the long shower there.” Zayn adds.

I decide to tease right back, “You're all just sad you don't get to see him naked.” Louis gives me a high five and I head to the fridge, only to realize we don't have any food because we're not in the bus.

“Wanna go out for lunch?” I ask, “All of us?”

“Sounds good to me, what do you think, lads?” Louis asks, turning to the boys who are sitting on the couch.

“I'm up for food.” Niall says.

“You're always up for food.” Liam teases.

“So?”

Eventually after a lot of bickering and teasing we end up heading out of the hotel and walking to a restaurant through the city. The minute we step out of the hotel, the sound is deafening. Girls screaming, holding signs with clever (sometimes dirty) things on them, wearing T-shirts with their faces on them, and proposing.

And then when Louis and I walk by, holding hands, someone screams, “GET MARRIED!” My face turns bright red and I laugh, while Louis gets paler. Then something amazing happens, someone asks me for my autograph.

My autograph.

Me.

The girl who doesn't even have a signature, just prints her name on checks.

“Um, sure.” I smile, taking the Sharpie the girl hands me and hands me a printed picture of Louis and I holding hands walking back to the car after our second date at the beach, the same picture that is his phone background. I write my name with a little heart dotting the 'i' and hand her back her stuff.

“Thank you!” She says, grinning. We continue walking down the sidewalk and eventually the screams fade away.

“Is it always like that?” I ask, trying to get my ears to stop ringing.

“Pretty much.” Zayn says. We walk past shops, and I swing Louis' hand because I'm in a happy mood. He starts skipping instead of walking and I laugh, skipping with him, going faster than the other boys. Eventually we're laughing so hard we can't breathe so we walk again, waiting for the boys to catch up. He looks around in the shops and stares at one for a while. But I'm too interested in the many, many girls in various places, holding cameras, along with paparazzi.

“I think we're being followed.” I whisper.

“It happens a lot.” He says, “Why don't we give them a show?” He grins wickedly and kisses me. Soon though, the band catches up and we walk the rest of the distance to the restaurant. Were seated and we order, just talking and laughing.


Louis


Diana goes to the bathroom.

“Guys, I need your advice on something.” I say.

“What is it?”

“I feel like Diana and I got really serious, really fast. And I love her, but, I don't know, we're so young... I just-” I say, not really knowing what else to say.

“We saw you looking in that jewelry store.” Liam says.

“I know.”

“So, you want to break up with her?” Harry asks.

“God no!” I say, a little too loudly, my heart practically shriveling up an dying at the idea.

“Well then, what's the problem?” Niall asks.

“I- I don't know, forget it.” I say. Feeling confused, but acting completely normal when Diana comes back. Harry texts as we talk, zoning out of the conversation.

“Hey so, Harri and I are going out now.” Harry says. “I invited her over tonight, I figured maybe she and Diana could have a girls' night and we could have a boys' night.” He says.

I love you Harry, I love you so much. That's exactly what I need. I try to convey this thought with my eyes, and he laughs, “Can you stand being away from her for one night?”

“I think I'll manage, it'll be hard, but with all the strippers...” I tease, winking at her.

“You nee some extra singles?” She jokes, pretending to reach for her wallet. “It'll be fun to hang out with Harri. I need someone to paint my right hand's nails.” She says.

“Great, she's coming over at seven.” Harry says.


Diana


“Hi guys.” Harri smiles at us as Harry leads her by the waist over to the couch. We talk for a while and then the guys head out, leaving me and Harri alone.

“So what do you want to do?” I ask.

“Can you give me advice? Like, what's it like, being with all of them?”

“Well, Niall is hungry, all. The. Time. Harry often barges into me and Lou's room to wake us up, but you won't have that problem. Another thing you won't really have a problem with is Harry's nudity. That's welcomed for you.” I laugh.

“You've seen him naked?”

“Yeah, sorry, I would let you see Louis naked before me but... that's no longer possible.” I laugh. Her face turns bright red, “I seriously never thought I'd be dating Harry. Like, ever. I always thought it'd be really cool, Harry and Harri, and of course I fantasized about it, but this is like a dream.”

“Well, if Harry is anything like Louis, the whole relationship will feel like a dream.” I sigh, then launch into the story of how he went to CVS and bought me everything I needed, and more.

“Oh my god, poor him! But that's so cute.” She laughs.

“Oh, one more thing. There are no secrets. Everyone knows everything, like this morning, well, Louis and I took a shower together and for about five minutes they wouldn't stop making jokes about how I was still able to walk...” I laugh, turning red.

“Oh my god, that's so embarrassing!” She giggles. We spend the rest of the night talking and laughing and painting our nails, which I was so happy she agreed to. We out each other's numbers in our phones in case we ever need girl time, but she told me she thinks Harry will ask her to come on tour with them soon, he already dropped hints.

Around two in the morning, a drunken One Direction stumble in the door. How they managed to get drunk in America, I don't know.

“Heeeelllllooooo!” Louis bellows, planting a slobbery kiss on my cheek.

“I see you had fun.” I laugh, trying to push him off me because he fell over the couch.

“Heh.” He chuckles, “My head's on your vagina.” I slap my face with my hand in a classic facepalm and Harri bursts out laughing. “I saw that on House.” He slurs, “I thought it'd be funny.” He sounds disappointed that I didn't laugh.

“Hilarious, Lou, I promise.” I say, stroking his hair.

“Yay!” He wiggles.

I turn to Liam, who I've noticed can actually walk in a straight line, “Does he always act like a fourteen year old boy when he's drunk?”

He nods solemnly, “Need help?” Louis has suddenly started snoring and I can't get him off me.

“Please.” Liam comes over and helps me lift him off me and into a comfortable position for him to sleep on the couch.

“Harri, you can sleep in my room, if you want.” I say, eyeing Harry who is laughing hysterically on the floor because Niall farted.

“That sounds good.” She laughs.


Louis


“Do you want to break up with her?” Harry's voice asks, but it comes our of Diana's mouth.

“God no!” I say, but it sounds unsure. Diana starts to cry. “No, Diana, don't cry, I just want you to be happy.”

We're so young.

I want her to be happy.

“I just miss my mom a little.” She says.

Her family.

Happy.

Young.


I wake up in a cold sweat, my head pounding.

I know what I have to do, its only right.



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its flirty and honest. I like how you seperate the dialogue by their names. "Louis" , "Diana", etc. etc. But I do like the write. I dont know how you can keeping writing 1D fanfictions

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
You wrote facepalm instead of face palm but that's just a little mistake.
Loved this chapter!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

no, facepalm is like an actual term even though its not a word.
Thanks for your review :D
.

11 Years Ago

You're welcome! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

477 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 25, 2012
Last Updated on August 25, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie