Perfect

Perfect

A Chapter by Sophie
"

:'(

"

34-Diana


The doorbell rings and I answer the door.

“Hi mom.” I say, holding Liv. In everything that's happened, the last she heard from me was when Louis and I got back from our honey moon. She didn't even know I was pregnant, well, if she watched the twitcam and follows me on twitter then she knows. But judging by her face... she didn't.

“You had a baby and didn't tell us? I- I don't understand. I know what we did was bad, but this... This is beyond comprehension.” She says, and Carrie, behind her who must be skipping her college classes to be here, that or they're on some vacation of some sort.

“Even when you called us, asking to come visit, you didn't even tell us then?” Carrie asks. Louis comes up behind me, holding Braiden.

“And twins, too?! That's just great.” Mom says, starting to cry a little.

“Mom, I'm sorry I haven't been the best daughter, but we weren't expecting twins, and Liv was born with under developed lungs, and this is the first week she's been home with us, and she's almost three months old. I'm sorry, I wish I could erase all the fights we had and just be a family again. I know nothing will ever be truly the same, but can we at least try to fix it a bit?” I say, really wanting to be a normal family.

“We can try.” Mom amends, tired of the fighting.

“You want to see the house?” I ask, shifting my weight. They nod and I let them in, closing the door. Just as I start to show them around, Braiden starts to gurgle and cry, baby language for, 'Mommy, food time!'

“Could you take Liv and show them around? Braiden's hungry.” I say to Lou. He nods and we switch children and he cradles his little girl in his arms gently, sneaking glances between sentences as he walks with Mom and Carrie. I sit down on the leather couch and un clip the bra. When I got these types of bras at my baby shower I completely freaked out. They're so cool! You're still wearing your bra, but there's a whole that you un clip and then feed the baby. It's so great.


Louis


I can feel they're animosity towards me, I'm the guy that stole their daughter/ sister. Twice. Once we're out of ear shot, in the twins' room to be exact, I turn to them.

“I tried to get her to call, I really did. She's so stubborn though, I'm sure you know. But I want you to know, if you have any doubts about me, don't. Please don't. I'll love her forever and I'll never break her heart.”

“We never had any doubts about you, Louis. We've known you were perfect together since you came to our front door dripping wet.” Sadie laughs. I grin and hug them and Liv makes a small sound and I hug her too.



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
Welp, this is it guys. What you just read was the last chapter ever of Forever (which i have yet to change it's name to...) and it was a happy ending :'). I just want to thank everyone for fangirling in the reviews, it means a lot :D and I hope your opinions of Zayn weren't swayed in real life when he was a terrible person in this. It's all over now, there's no more and I now can work on the fourth one. (oh lord help me).
If you want something of mine to read to tide you over between chapters of that I have a book called We Are the Children up to 70 chapters, and there's only ten left, and I've already written the epilogue. Please please please read that, it's what I'm most proud of. There's romance... Just. Blargh. I'm gonna miss Louis and Diana so much, it's like my children are moving away or something. I never get to write them again. It's so sad, I don't even know what to do with myself.
Well, this is goodbye, and for the last time on this:
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

alskdghasdklgjaoirwjgawklenbaiowehgfa
I'm so speechless. The new song 'Little Things' just came out today, and I was listening to it while I was reading this, and it's just the most perfect thing ever. The song, and this chapter. I hate it when I read the last chapter to books. This was so unsatisfying in such a satisfying way! I don't even, I'm just-
asldkgheiasdfjsdklfdjskaghslfeleksjak
That's all I can manage out right now. It's just so beautiful! Lol x) I loved it so uber much! Please post more in the other fanfiction, I love your writing!
Wonderful work, by the way, as though I didn't already get that message through. ;D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

Well, idk who she's going to end up with, but Liam is definitely in the picture :)
Taylor Ann

11 Years Ago

I've read so many Liam fanfictions, you just have to look for them :) Or if you go on Tumblr and loo.. read more
Lydia

11 Years Ago

Okay, thanks!



Reviews

alskdghasdklgjaoirwjgawklenbaiowehgfa
I'm so speechless. The new song 'Little Things' just came out today, and I was listening to it while I was reading this, and it's just the most perfect thing ever. The song, and this chapter. I hate it when I read the last chapter to books. This was so unsatisfying in such a satisfying way! I don't even, I'm just-
asldkgheiasdfjsdklfdjskaghslfeleksjak
That's all I can manage out right now. It's just so beautiful! Lol x) I loved it so uber much! Please post more in the other fanfiction, I love your writing!
Wonderful work, by the way, as though I didn't already get that message through. ;D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

Well, idk who she's going to end up with, but Liam is definitely in the picture :)
Taylor Ann

11 Years Ago

I've read so many Liam fanfictions, you just have to look for them :) Or if you go on Tumblr and loo.. read more
Lydia

11 Years Ago

Okay, thanks!
I like it. Good job

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

awwwwwh,I wanted to read more.... :( this was sooooooooooo good sophie! so amazing!!!!!! fantastic job!!!!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

450 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 29, 2012
Last Updated on October 29, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Epilogue Epilogue

A Chapter by Sophie


Surprise Surprise

A Chapter by Sophie


Together Together

A Chapter by Sophie