Angry

Angry

A Chapter by Sophie
"

finally figured out a semi-evil twist!

"

Louis-24


“So this is like a sky blue, and this is like a robin's egg blue, and this is periwinkle.” Diana says, gesturing to the three swatches of paint she put on the walls of the bathroom, “Which one do you like best?”

“They look like blue to me.” I say. “But I'd say periwinkle because when we have guests over they can be like 'Your bathroom is a lovely shade of periwinkle, which incidentally rhymes with tinkle, which is what I did in there!'”

She laughs and rolls her eyes, “Periwinkle it is.”

“You look adorable in your apron, by the way.” I say, going up and rolling one of the rollers into the periwinkle.

“Thank- No! That's the sky blue!” She says.

“It is? Oh, sorry. I can't tell.”

“Just kidding, it's the periwinkle.” She giggles. “You gave me a heart attack!” I say dramatically, joking. After we finish painting the bathroom we stand back and admire it.

“That's the last room.” I say.

“Well, except for that one we don't know what to do with.” She adds.

“We have a study and everything, so technically we'll have two rooms that won't be used!” I say, which makes her laugh. We admire the walls for a bit linger and then she asks, “What time are the boys coming over?”

I check my phone.

“In about an hour, we should open some windows, let the smell out.” I say. She nods and opens the window in the bathroom and I go into the living room to open those.


Diana


“Zayn, would you be the taste tester for me?” I ask.

“Sure.” He says, getting up from the couch and meeting me in the kitchen, the door swinging closed behind him. I scoop out some of the soup from the pot and blow on it then have him taste it.

“Thoughts? This is the first time like actually using the kitchen.” I say, hoping its not awful.

“It could use a tiny bit more salt.” He decides. I nod and shake a little in and stir it, then I move onto the mashed potatoes. I take two spoons out, because I love mashed potatoes and I watch a spoonful. We taste it.

“How do they taste?” I ask, I thought they were pretty darn good, if I do say so myself.

“Perfect.” He says.

“Good.” I smile.

“Oh, you have a little potato on your lip.” He says.

“Where?” I ask.

“I'll get it.” He says, and then leans down and places his mouth on mine. No. This is not happening, get away get AWAY! I try to push him away, but he takes it as encouragement because there are no muscles in existence on my arms.

“Hey babe, is di-” Louis says, cutting off and I know he sees it. Zayn finally pulls away and I go to say something, probably with a few swears in it, but Louis beats me to it, except he doesn't say anything, just turns out of the kitchen, slamming the door behind him. I hear the front door open and that one slams too, and I hear something shatter from the living room.

“WHAT THE F**K?!” I scream at Zayn, tears already welling up in my eyes.

He looks startled, like that wasn't the reaction he was expecting. The irrational part of me wants to dump the boiling pot of soup on his head, and the other irrational part wants to slap him and them knee him in the balls. I go with the latter. The kitchen door has opened and Niall and Liam (Harry is with Harri and Darcy) see my hand connect with his cheek and my knee crush his crotch. I go up to the door of the kitchen, my vision blurred by tears and anger, my thoughts clouded with worry and rage.

“Please let me by.” I say to Niall and Liam.

“Diana, what-”

“Please, just let me BY!” I shriek, trying to hold down the hysteria but failing. They move aside and I look around for Louis. I pull on my boots and grab my coat, realizing I put the boots on the wrong foot, I step forward to kneel down to take them off, but something crunches. Still crying, I wipe my eyes so I can see it, glass. I look for the source and I see its a framed picture, part of the present. It's the photo that used to be the back of his phone, us holding hands with sun shining between us, making us only silhouettes. I decide my feet will be fine in the wrong shoes, forgetting the fact that they're four inch stilettos. Someone grabs my arm and I can tell it's Niall, his blonde hair just a blur.

“Diana, sit down.”

“No! I have to go find him!” I protest, falling even deeper into hysterics. In the background I hear Liam yelling at Zayn, I've never heard Liam angry: “You saw how he was when they took a break! Did you want him to be depressed again? What is wrong with you?!”

Niall's talking now, “He drove away, why don't you sit down, I'll finish cooking and we can sit down and wait for Louis to come home, we'll keep some food for him-”

“Get him out of my house! Get him out!” I scream when I see Zayn come out of the kitchen, presume ably to apologize. I see my bright red lipstick smeared on his lips. “Do you have any idea what I was like when we were apart?! And now he probably thinks I was cheating on him! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU F*****G HOMEWRECKER!” I scream, my voice cracking painfully and I know I won't be able to talk when I open my mouth.

“Just leave, all of you. I want to be alone.” I rasp, and then cough. I taste something metallic. I screamed so hard I made myself bleed. “Please, go away.”

“Diana, are you okay? You have blood on your-” Liam starts.

“I'm. Fine. Go. Away.” I mouth, it hurts too much to even whisper. I stand in the middle of my living room and watch them file out the door, shooting me worried glances. My feet throb because of the shoes, and I grab the picture from the picture frame before taking them off. I turn off the stove, sit on the couch and wait.


I wake up in my bed, though I fell asleep on the couch. Louis? I get up and I see I'm in pajamas, though I fell asleep in a dress. I throw the covers off and open the door.

“Louis?” I rasp, wincing because my throat still hurts really bad. I emerge from the hallway and smell pancakes cooking. “Louis?” I try again, but any sound I was capable of producing hurts too bad, so I just open the door to the kitchen. I'm disappointed when I see Harry and Harri at the stove, flipping pancakes. Darcy is in one of those dangly cradle things on the kitchen table.

“Hey, how're you feeling?” Harri asks, coming over to give me a hug, her still inflated belly making it hard. When she pulls away I look at her, and I'm pretty sure it's pitiful, because she looks upset. Harry comes over and wraps me in a big hug, “He'll be back soon, he just needs sometime to cool down.” I swear, he's gotten older since Darcy was born, I hug him back because he feels like a Dad. I haven't had a dad for as long as I can remember. When he pulls away I hold up one finger and go to look out the window for Louis' car. It's not there. Then I fine a notepad and a crayola marker we used for planning the rooms and go back into the kitchen, writing a message:

I can't talk, I yelled a lot last night. My throat was bleeding.

“You poor thing.” Harri says.

“We're all mad at Zayn, but he hasn't said much.” Harry says, putting a plate of pancakes in front of me.

After breakfast, we sit in the living room. I open my laptop and go on weheartit.com, a site where you just 'heart' pictures you like, it's really fun. The only problem is there's a lot of Louis on there. Once I even saw a picture of me and Louis together. I go to the search bar, and out of curiosity, type in “Diana Ross”. The page loads, and surprisingly there are pictures of me. I scrolls down to see how many pages there are. 4,288.

You're kidding. I'm tempted to go through them, but I see the whole band and I goofing off, and I look at Zayn and want to put my laptop, so I leave the page. I go on Twitter and see that Louis tweeted late last night: >:(.

Zayn replied to it, though it wasn't directed at him: Louis, I'm sorry. Louis replied: Sorry doesn't fix the fact that the girl I love was cheating with you.

My eyes go wide just as Harri says, “Oh s**t.” from behind her own laptop. “SugarScape has an article, but it says that you cheated.”

I try calling him, having Harri leave a message for me. I text him, I message him on facebook, I tweet him, I try everything, but nothing helps.

I'm so angry I could kill Zayn.

I just want Louis back.



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
so this twist is much, much less evil. I tried to compromise.
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Ha! I win! she did make it evil! in your face Amanda! :P jk, i'm not that mean...then again, it depends who you ask... XD and this was awesome sophie! I love the twist! I swear I said something about that you should do this at one point to you, but maybe I was just thinking it...whatever, it was great! and it isn't that much less evil than the other option, because this too could break up the band, and that would be bad, but interesting... anyhow, Fantastic! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

thanks! And it's more evil in a way, but less evil in another way, you know?
Abbie

11 Years Ago

your welcome! and I know what you mean... I think it was awesome though! >:D



Reviews

WHAT?!? No D: I thought it was a happy ending?! My goodness! Gah! Why does this always happen? Well, I know it doesn't, but two times just seems way too much for me. Sophie, you have suddenly made me feel an unwanted hatred towards Zayn. How could someone do such a thing?! I'm going to go watch funny One Direction videos, just to ensure myself that this never happened. Lol ;D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ha! I win! she did make it evil! in your face Amanda! :P jk, i'm not that mean...then again, it depends who you ask... XD and this was awesome sophie! I love the twist! I swear I said something about that you should do this at one point to you, but maybe I was just thinking it...whatever, it was great! and it isn't that much less evil than the other option, because this too could break up the band, and that would be bad, but interesting... anyhow, Fantastic! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

thanks! And it's more evil in a way, but less evil in another way, you know?
Abbie

11 Years Ago

your welcome! and I know what you mean... I think it was awesome though! >:D
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! This can't be happening!!!!!!!!!
Why Zayn, WHY!

Posted 11 Years Ago


AHAHHHAHHAHAHHAAHHHHHHHHDGRGUEIAJXBJWJQOJZNDIWOAPXMNXJSOQLZNZKXKFJHSOAOXBXUWONXBFUEUDBCBDHUEURCBHDHSUSHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dafuq man. Dafuq.

Posted 11 Years Ago


so. many. typos! I'm sorry guys! I'm too tired!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

465 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 19, 2012
Last Updated on September 19, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Present Present

A Chapter by Sophie


Captured Captured

A Chapter by Sophie


Idea Idea

A Chapter by Sophie


Children Children

A Chapter by Sophie