Better

Better

A Chapter by Sophie

Diana-28


Once Louis leaves I remember something, I grab the keys to the brand new car I bought and hand them to the nearest security guard, “Can you give these to my sister? Tell her they go to the black BMW. Say Merry Christmas for me.” He nods and I go back into my dressing room. Is it in front of the mirror and wipe my face with make up remover to get the running eyeliner and mascara off. I change out of the crazy (but awesome) outfit into pajamas and curl up on the couch and wait for the concert to be over. I must drift off to sleep, because I wake up to Louis' arms wrapping around me. I snuggle into him and he strokes my hair.

“How are you?” He asks.

“I just gave a bazillion dollar car to my little sister who hates me... I'm feeling like crap.”

“You gave her the car even though they made you cry?” He asks, incredulous.

“I don't want a BMW. I love my truck.” I shrug.

“Sometimes I don't understand you.” He laughs, kissing my cheek. “So, rewind to before all this. How was your very first concert?”

“Absolutely amazing! Once everyone started cheering my nerves just all went away.”

“You were born for the stage, no awkwardness at all, just like you're dancing in the house when you think I'm not looking.” He teases.

“What?”

“Though your stripper dance could use some work.” He adds after a moment of thought.

“I only do that during certain songs, and it's fun!” I say, covering my face with my hands.

“Ready to go on your very own tour bus?” He asks.

“Yes! Does it have my face and name on it and everything?” I squeal, excited.

“Of course, it wouldn't be a tour bus without it.” He says and we get up from the couch. We walk out of the stadium with the boys and we reach our buses, which are parked side by side. I see mine, which I haven't seen yet, and I run to it, gazing at my giant sized face.

“This. Is. So. Cool!” I yell, breaking into a huge grin.

“Wait, stay like that, it exactly matches the bus!” Harry calls out.

“I'll take a picture.” Louis says and I pose with my bus for a few pictures, one with the matching faces, one pointing to it, one where Louis got me mid-laugh, and finally one where Liam has to lift me up so I can kiss my own cheek. Oh, and then the one of us falling.

“So, you guys wanna hang out in my bus for a bit? Break it in for me? Well... don't actually break it...” I laugh.

They agree and we head into the bus. It's exactly like theirs, but with less boy smell and boxers lying around. And the walls are pink.

“It's beautiful!” I laugh, spinning around in circles.

“You two are perfect for each other.” Niall laughs as Louis joins me in the spinning. Eventually we get too dizzy and we both fall in giggles, once my vision returns to normal, I see Niall, Zayn, and Liam all joined in.

“I'm just gonna call Harri real quick.” Harry says, pulling out his phone, “I promised I would after the show, She also wants to talk to you, Diana.”

“Okay.” I giggle, holding my head to stop the world from spinning.

“When you're ready.” He laughs and goes into the other room, dialing. Eventually, the earth decides to right itself and I go into the sleeping area where Harry went.

“How's Darcy?” Harry doesn't know I'm in here. I have a feeling this is going to be adorable, so I take out my phone and start recording.

“She wants to talk to me, eh?” There's a smile in his voice, “Well put her on.” I hear a little cry from the phone and Harry starts talking in a baby voice and I have to keep myself from squealing over the cuteness, “Hey Darcy. Well you sounds grumpy, I sure don't know why, you have the most beautiful mama in the whole wide world-” I here Harri giggle in the background, “well Daddy's sorry her can't be with you two beautiful ladies, but I'll see you soon.”

I here Harri's voice come back on the line.

“You want me to sing to her? Okay.” He starts singing a lullaby and I literally have to hold my lips closed to keep from squealing at the cute. Once he's done I here Harri whisper, “She's asleep.”

“Good, do you want to talk to Diana?” “Okay I'll go get her.” He turns around and I stop recording, finally squealing quietly.

“Diana! How long have you been there?” He asks, scratching the back of his neck.

“Long enough to have a youtube video that your fans will be squealing about.” I laugh. He huffs and hands me his phone and walks out of the room.

“Hey Hair.” I say, sitting back on the bed.

“Hey Di.” It's become habit to say each other's most hated nick names.

“He is the best dad ever.”

“I don't know, Lou's always had a soft spot for kids, they might have to compete.” She laughs.

“Oh my god, I have to tell you! Oh my god, okay, so after seeing you in labor, I'm kind of okay with waiting til I'm like 30 for kids, but we have this extra room in the house and Louis had the idea to turn it into a music room, but I thought it's be better if we saved it for, you know, kids, asuming we'll be together-”

“Of course you'll be together, you practically melt when you're apart.” She laughs.

“True, but anyway, and I felt all awkward saying it and I thought he wouldn't like it so I kidn of rambled in the way that I do and he said he liked my idea better.”

“That. Is. Adorable.” Harri says. “But enough about that! How was the concert? Are you in the bus right now?!”

“Oh my god it was amazing! And of course I'm in the bus!” We talk for a while longer and I tell her everything that happened over the night and then we hang up and I bring Harry's phone back to him.


Louis


“So I hear you have a video of the phone call?” I ask as Diana hands Harry's phone back to him.

“I did.” She smirks.

“No! Don't show it to them! I may be a dad but I still have to protect my man card!” He says.

“Sorry, that went out the door the moment Darcy was born. Someday you're going to drive a mini van.” Zayn teases.

“Yeah, but it'll be a really high end minivan.” Harry tries. Diana presses play on the video on her phone and we all gather around to watch, even Harry, who's wondering how stupid he looks. After the video Liam 'awww's, but the rest of us laugh.

“Shut up.” Harry laughs, turning red slightly.

“Don't worry, I'm sure none of them will be any better.” Diana laughs.


We hang out for a while longer but soon everyone's yawning. “We should probably hit the hay.” I say after a yawn.

“Okay.” Diana says, her eyelids drooping. I stand up but she remains on the couch. She throws her arms up suddenly, “Carry me.” She says in a baby voice. I laugh and scoop her up.

“See you in the morning, mate?” Niall asks on his way out the door of her bus.

“Yup, she has a bigger bed.” I joke. Diana's already asleep in my arms. How does she do that? Just be dead asleep in an instant? I have to shut my brain up and that takes forever. We snuggle under the covers and we're quickly asleep.



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

soo cutee♥ i loved it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh. My. Goodness. That is so uber cute! I had to hold my mouth shut from even squealing while I read that. My dad walked in, and he kinda gave me a funny look, then realized my 'Oh that's so cute face' and just turned around and walked out. Lol he knows me so well ;D
I loved it! So adorable! Gah! Too cute for words

Posted 11 Years Ago


Awehhhh Cutee :) I wish I was this lucky :S Awesome chapter!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

messge meeeee
Amanda

11 Years Ago

Erkeyderkey

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

410 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 11, 2012
Last Updated on October 11, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie