Great

Great

A Chapter by Sophie
"

BEST. DATE. EVER. (possibly, I've written quite a few awesome dates.)

"

Diana-6


We both get to the water at the same time. Once we're in enough that I can duck down and get completely wet I go under.

“How can you do that? It's so cold!” Louis asks, shocked when I resurface. I shrug and smooth back my hair.

“C'mon!” I urge him, taking his hand and trying to pull him farther out. But he won't budge. I sigh, “You've left me no choice.” I splash water at him and get him soaked. He yells and splashes me back, but that does nothing to me, and so eventually he looks as if he had gone underwater.

“Damn you.” He says, trying to keep the smile off his face. We go out farther into the water and ride waves on our stomachs. After a little while, I see my former best friend and my other former friends doing the same. I ignore them.

“Diana, go on my shoulders.” Louis says, grinning.

“Okay?” He holds his nose and goes under water, I situate myself on his shoulders and hold on for dear life as he rises out of the water, holding my legs. I squeal as I feel myself slipping and he laughs at the ridiculous noise. It alerts Meghan who looks over, looks away, and then does a double take. I pretend not to have noticed.

“So why am I up here?” I laugh.

“I dunno, just thought it'd be fun.” Louis tilts his head back to looks at me. I lean forward and kiss him on the lips, upside down like that, and then a tall wave rams into us and we are sent underwater like that. We surface, laughing and spluttering. Meghan, Regina, Jess, and Becca all start screaming and make their way over to us.

“Oh my god! It really is him! Louis!” Jess screams.

“Wait... Diana?” Meghan says incredulously.

“Oh, hey Meggie,” She hates that nickname, “meet Louis.” I say, holding Louis' hand. Becca stares at it.

“Hi, I'm Louis, Diana's...” He trails off, not knowing what to call us.

“Boyfriend.” I say, smiling. He raises his eyebrows, but smiles goofily. He shakes each of their hands and they look at them in shock.

“Well, we just came over to say hi, so um, yeah. It was nice seeing you, Di.” Meghan smiles, knowing I hate that nickname just as much. Louis seems to be getting the vibe and helps my side.

“So, we're on a date, so we have to leave you ladies, I'm sorry.” Louis smiles, “Nice meeting you.” And they wander off a bit.

“Your lips are blue.” Louis notices.

“You know, I read in a magazine once that when a guy look at your lips it means he wants to kiss you.” I tease.

“It's quite true, proven science.” He whispers, and leans in and kisses me, holding me close.

“You know, 24 hours ago, if someone told me we would have juts kissed like that I probably would've slapped them across the face.” I tell him as we walk back to our towels.

“Me too.” He laughs, “And looks us now.” He squeezes my fingers which are wrapped in his.

“Isn't there supposed to be an awkward stage in dating?” I ask.

“I don't believe in awkward, if something is awkward I make it funny.” He shrugs shielding his eyes from the sun. We settle down on our towels which are down next to each other. I settle down to dry off in the sun.

“Hey, you want some ice cream?” He asks.

“Sure, that'd be great.” I smile and he goes to the ice cream shop to buy some.


Louis


When I come back to the towels, Diana's friend, Meggie is what she called her, is standing over her. Diana has an expression of rage on her face. Her face and body is covered in red slushy, it drips off of her nose and finger tips, and Meggie holds an empty, pink stained cup. I lean down and kiss Diana on the lips. When I pull away, I look up at Meggie.

“Cherry, yum! Thanks for the slushy!” I grin and pretend to go lick Diana's face. She laughs and pushes me away. Meggie just glares and stalks away. Diana bursts out laughing. I hand her the milkshake I got us.

“One milkshake?” She asks. I whip out two straws, “I'm going to do this date thing right for once.” I smile and we put our straws in and start drinking. After a while, Diana lays down to tan and I end up falling asleep.


When I wake up I can't move, and I open my eyes to a bright blue sky and Diana holding her phone out for a picture. I'm buried in the sand. I burst out laughing and try to break free, but I'm completely imprisoned.

“Get me out of this!” I feel something cold wash up over my toes, but Diana just laughs. I mange to get my arms free, and after that its pretty easy to get out of the sand. I chase her around a bit, trying to get her sandy, but eventually I rinse off in the water and we pack up our stuff. I drop her off at her door, kiss her quickly, and make sure she gets safely into the house, and drive back to the hotel.

I get to our room and put my bags down in the bedroom.

“So, Louis, you and Diana got cozy, did you?” Harry asks, grinning, turning around his laptop where there's a picture of Diana kissing me when she's up on my shoulders. He presses the next button, and there's a picture of me going to lick the slushy off her cheek, then a picture of us drinking the milkshake, and then me chasing her, both laughing wildly, and I'm caked in sand. Then the last one is us walking to the car, with the low sun in front of us, making out bodies dark, and we're holding hands with the sun right inbetween us.

“Wait.” I say, and take a picture with my phone to set it as my background. Liam and Harry exchange a look.

“Whose tumbr is this?” I ask, scrolling through more pictures.

“Some girl named Meghan, her screen name is Meghantommo48.”

Meghan? Then I see at the pictures edited, and captioned with hateful things about Diana. Great.



© 2012 Sophie


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Some swimming, some ice cream and fun is always a good day. A very good chapter. The ending left a open question. Thank you for a excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awesome as usual. great date :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

awesome chapter sophie! luv it! keep writing! ^.^

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awesome as usual. And yes, you do seem to set the perfect date situations. Minus the slushy and evil ex-bestfriend. Lol

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh crap!!!!!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yay! Celebrity lovin' :P

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

597 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 2, 2012
Last Updated on August 2, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Snake The Snake

A Poem by Brooklyn