Together

Together

A Chapter by Sophie
"

welp, another shortlived crisis.... or so it seems....

"

Louis-25


How could she? How could she?! I walked into the kitchen to ask how much longer dinner would be, because Niall was eyeing our furniture like it was a steak and I see her making out with Zayn! How could he?! He saw me when we separated, I don't want to be that again. She's called a few times, tweeted, texted. I'm not ready to face her, I delete the texts when I get them and I don't listen to the voice mails, there's nothing she could possibly say that would make this better. Maybe that she wasn't cheating, but that's not possible, it definitely looked like she was kissing him back. My phone rings and I see its her. I decide to pick it up, but I won't say anything, just listen.

“Hello?” Well, other than that.

“Louis! Diana! He finally picked up!” Harri says, her voice softer like she's not speaking into the phone.

“Harri, if she wants to apologize she can do it herself.” I say coldly.

“No-” She starts, but I've already hung up. I stop and sit on a bench and rest my head in my hands. I can see it now, “Tommo upset over Diana's betrayal”.

These are the few times when I wish I wasn't famous, so I could grieve in peace.

The girl I thought I loved cheated on me with who I thought was one of my best friends.


Diana


It's been four days and he hasn't come home. I told Harri and Harry to go home yesterday, and they're gone now, leaving me upset. The doorbell rings and my head snaps up. I run into the living room and throw open the door, only to see Zayn on the other side.

“Diana-” He starts, but the door slamming interrupts him. I write, “F**k you.” on the note pad and slip it through the mail slot thingy.

“Diana, I'm sorry! I thought- well, I thought you wanted me to.” He says. I whirl around and open the door, giving him the biggest look of incredulity I can muster. (Ooh! Look at Sophie go, with her big words.) I wait for an explanation.

“You always flirt with me! And I thought you put the potatoes on your lip on purpose...”

“Want to?!” I rasp, wincing when I do, so write my message, “I love LOUIS, and I don't know if you noticed, but I was awreck when we broke up, why in the world you would think I'd want to feel like that again is ridiculous.” I shove him the notepad.

“I don't know! I'm sorry, Diana, I can't help the way I feel about you.” He reaches out and caresses my cheek with his finger tips. A flashbulb goes off and I see three paparazzi looking at another with an expression of 'idiot' on their faces. I flip them the bird and they hurry away, caught.

“Please just go away.” I write, “You're making it worse.”

“I'm sorry.” He says before walking off the porch and getting into his car. I close the door and suddenly get an idea.

This is going to take I while. I think as I open my laptop. I run my fingers through my hair before pressing record. I write down the words “Hi, Louis.” Then: “I can't talk, but I need to give you a message.”

Then I stop recording, and over the next few hours I edit all my videos until I have clips of me saying all the words I need, I put them together, and when I press play, what I recorded today plays, and then various clips of me saying words, all strung together to say a very distorted version of, “I didn't cheat. He kissed me and I miss you. Please come home. I love you.” Even though its so short it took forever. In the description box I type: Dear viewers, I didn't cheat on Louis, I promise. Zayn kissed me because he thought I wanted to. Louis won't look at this if I tweet it to him, could you all please? I love him and I need him home.

I post the video and watch TV while I wait.

The Twitter tab on my computer gains a (1) next to it and I click, thinking its probably just someone I'm following, but then I see it's Louis, and he tweeted at me.

@Diana_Ross_Official But you still kissed him back.

I sit back against the pillows in horror, just staring into nothing for a few minutes before I start crying again, which really hurts my throat.


Louis


Don't call her, she never really loved you. She's not yours anymore. Zayn can have her.

All lies I'm trying to feed myself.


The motel phone rings and I pick up.

“Hello?”

“A Mr. Malik is here to see you, he's on his way up.” The concierge informs me.

“Okay.” I say and hang up, waiting for the knock on the door. It sounds, and I open the door and look at him coldly, “What could you possibly have to say to me?”

“I can apologize.” He answers, looking upset, even his quiff looks a little downcast.

“I really don't think apologizing is going to take your DNA out of Diana's mouth.” I swear his quiff droops a little.

“You need to talk to Diana, she's-”

“I don't care how she is, she cheated on me!”

“She-” He starts, but I've already slammed the door.


Diana


It's been a month. A month since I've seen him, since we've had any contact. My voice is better, I sing and everything. I'm having a really bad day, well, more than usual. My garden is wilting because we're having a drought and there's a water ban. I went to make lunch today and discovered I'm out of literally anything to eat. I think we should have gone with the sky blue for the bathroom, the paparazzi are following me around the grocery store, and of course, there's the ever present thought of Louis.

“Thank you.” I say to the cashier and walk out of the store with my two paper bags of groceries. I look down, oh crap. C'mon, gravity, please just stop for a minute? Three apples are about to fall out of my grocery bag, so I'm watching them and not where I'm going. I bump into something solid and warm, a person.

“Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry.” I say, not looking up as I bend over to pick up the apples.

“No problem.” A male voice says in a British accent, which is normal for England, but that's not any male, British voice. I look up and see him looking down at me, smiling slightly, “I'm Louis.”

“I'm Diana.” I shake his hand, wanting desperately to melt into him. He looks surprised, like he was expecting something that didn't come. “Hey, you look familiar.” I say, smiling, remembering the words of our first meeting.

“Yeah, I'm Louis Tomlinson.”

“And I missed you.” I whisper, dropping the grocery bags to lace my fingers in his hair as he kisses me. He leans his forehead against mine, “I'm sorry. I finally listened to all the voice mails, unblocked you from Twitter. I love you, and I'm so, so sorry.”

“You should be, you bruised my apples.”

“Well you bruised me.” He grins, remembering our conversation before I gave him the bird.

“I love you, and I'm so, so sorry.” I say.

“You don't need to be sorry, it was my fault for not listening to you. When I saw you struggling with the apples, I knew it was time to be with you again. I'll love you forever.”

And then it starts to rain.



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
read the description!
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yay!! I was worried they weren't going to get back together!!! 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


'AWWWWWW

Posted 11 Years Ago


awww! ;( you should have made her end up with zayn!!!! I think I like zayn better, I mean, you already have a Louis one(fan fiction), why not a zayn one? you know, your really getting me into 1D... anyhow, great job Sophie! :D upload soon? please?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sophie

11 Years Ago

I don't like zayn, that's why lol
Abbie

11 Years Ago

what?!?! I like him! :( am I the only one who does?!?!?! XD
Yay! :D Now I'm really happy ;D Just reading the title of the chapter made me excited! I must say, reading 'Its been a month' was a lot to take in for me. When I started nearing the end of the chapter I thought you were just being your evil self again, and making her and Zayn get together or something. But Diana is too good for that. Lol wow. Look at that. I'm talking about your characters as though they're actual people that i know. Your writing has that impact on me ;D
Wonderful, I loved it!
I can't wait to read how they clear things up with the press and what happens next! Who knew being famous has so much drama...?

Posted 11 Years Ago


D'AWWWWWWWWWWWW

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Not quite sure if I like it or not....

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

you forgot the *strokes goatee in thought*
Amanda

11 Years Ago

Sorry I was too busy practicing my llama gurgles

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

488 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 19, 2012
Last Updated on September 19, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Angry Angry

A Chapter by Sophie


Children Children

A Chapter by Sophie


Present Present

A Chapter by Sophie


Captured Captured

A Chapter by Sophie


Idea Idea

A Chapter by Sophie





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5