Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

A Chapter by Sophie

Chapter Eleven


Harry


I feel like I've been punched in the gut. Well, I have been, but, extra. She still doesn't want to be with me.

“Connor, please.” I plead, “I can't be with out you.”

“Well then why did you leave?” She whispers, which scares me more than yelling. Everyone's watching now, silently.

“I thought you wanted me to.” I say, standing up from my bent over position.

Wanted you to? I never wanted you to leave, do you know how hard it was to walk away that night? How hard it was to stop kissing you? And how mad I am at Casey for stopping us just now? Because I'm not going to be able to do it again.”

“Who says?”

“The millions of screaming girls who would also like to kiss you like we just did!”

“But I don't want to kiss them. That's the difference.”

“My answer is still the same.” She says and runs into her house and slams the door, which Casey reopens to get in, and I hear her crying. It's her freaking birthday Harry, what have you done?! I push past Louis and Zayn, who got out of the limo and sit in my seat, putting my head in my hands. No one speaks for a few minutes, then Liam says, “You couldn't tell I liked her?”

I look up, his eyes look pained, witnessing what he just has. “Huh?” My brain is numb.

“I like Connor.” Liam states. Those words... they aren't supposed to come from that mouth. It's not right. 'I like Connor' shouldn't be said in any voice. 'I love Connor' should be said in mine.

“I love Connor.” I retaliate. He opens his mouth to say something but shuts it. They know I don't take the word 'love' lightly.


Connor


I lie on my bed, sobbing, when Casey comes in. He sits down next to me and rubs my back.

“Don't touch me.” I say, my voice muffled because of the comforter.

“You know they're leaving for England tomorrow, right?” He says.

“Great! Maybe then I can forget and get on with my life!” I shout. He backs out of the room, and eventually I fall asleep, a huge wet spot under my head.


Don't do it, Connor. Don't check Twitter. You don't want to see it. But I click the button and my Twitter appears. There's a few new tweets.

Zayn: Home sweet home!

Louis: Oh, Doncaster, how I've missed thee!

Harry: Sad.

Niall: Crazy a*s night last night! Not only was the concert amazing, but... just wow.

Really Niall? You tweeted about it? But its really Harry's that catches my eye. There's thousands of replies, all asking what's wrong. But no reply from him.

I call Leah and tell her what happened, and before I'm even done the story, she's in my room with ice cream and funny movies.

There's a knock on my door and my mom comes in. “Honey, Casey told me what happened. Dad told me to buy you this.” She hands me a printed piece of paper, and a wad of money, all hundreds. A plane ticket to England and two thousand dollars.

“What about school?” I ask.

“I signed you up for the online program.”

“Mom! You're supposed to tell me I'm being irrational and he's just a boy, and that there's plenty of fish in the sea. Not give me a plane ticket to go to another country!”

“Oh, right, here's your passport. And you are being irrational, but its because you love him, and that's the best kind, it leads to the best parts of your life.”

Leah stares at me. “Skype me everyday!”

“What is wrong with you people! You're supposed to tell me I'll be okay! Not to chase after him!” I scream, though I clutch to the tickets tightly. “And I don't want to be with him.”

“I beg to differ.” Casey says in the doorway. “He might not be able to hear you through his 'incredibly amazing hair' but I can hear you just fine. You love him, but you won't admit it to yourself. I would know, your dreams are pretty full of him.”

I get up, tears leaking down my cheeks and wrap my arms around my twin.

“Thank you.” I whisper.

“If he hurts you, channel me and beat him up, okay?”



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

More!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!! XD I'm excited to see what happens! Write! More! Awesome chapter, Sophie!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

OMG! I am absolutely in love with this! I am so hooked! This is literally the best fanfiction I have ever read in my life! You better stick to this one, Sophie! Or else!! Mwahaha

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hmmm....the situation seems to be getting better....that means drama is soon to come. Please no drama, I've had enough today *gives hopeful smile

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

er...
sorry...
Amanda

11 Years Ago

NOOOOOO! ugh conners gonna see harry with some girl tryin gto get over her and it's gonna get all bl.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
4 Reviews
Added on July 24, 2012
Last Updated on July 24, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie