Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by Sophie

Chapter Four


Harry is on his laptop. “Whoa, guys! We're missing!” He says, pointing at the screen. We crowd around him and I hold my hair back so it doesn't cover the screen.

The article says: One Direction are missing. The famous heart throb boyband was on their way to a hotel, when their bus crashed. The driver has turned out to be a heroin addict, and when he crashed, fled the scene in worry he'd be caught, he is in custody now. No one knows where the band is, and the tour has been postponed until they have been found. None of their cell phones seem to be working, and they aren't responding to emails. If you have any information, report immediately.

“My phone is working just fine...” Liam mutters. “Oh... I don't have service here.”

“Oh yeah, the only people who have service are those with cell phones from a little phone company in town.” I say.

“Well that's handy.” Zayn grumbles.

“Someone will find us eventually, it's not like we can leave, where would we even go?” Louis says.

“Sorry, Connor, looks like your stuck with us for a while.” Harry puts his arm around my shoulders.

“Oh, darn.” I snap my fingers in the classic 'aw man' motion, not really upset at all. Mom gets home about an hour later.

“Mommy, can I talk to you?” I ask, putting on my 'I want something so I'm going to act cute to butter you up' face.

“What do you want?” She sighs.

“Well, a guy I really, really like asked me out on a date Friday for dinner, and I think it's only fair that I go with him because we made the plans first.”

“And you 'really, really' like him?”

“Really, really, really.” I urge. “Please?”

“Fine, but you have to be back by ten thirty.”

“I love you so much!” I yell and hug her. I run into my room and grab my phone. He texted me earlier.

Hey, so I was thinking I'd pick you up at 6 and we'd see a movie and then have dinner, sound good?

Sounds great, mom says I have to be back by ten thirty. I reply, sitting between Liam and Niall on the couch. Niall leans over and gives me a wet willy. I scream and fall off the couch.

“Oh look who's tough now, screaming like a girl.” Louis teases.

“I actually happen to be a girl, believe it or not, what's your excuse?” The others laugh and Louis sticks out his tongue at me, “Your name argues with that.”

Oh, that hurt. Hit me right in the name.

He sees me floundering for a comeback, and fist bumps Zayn.

“I like her name.” Harry says. I blush.

“I never said I didn't.” Louis says, looking like he feels horrible.

“I knew that's not what you meant.” I laugh. We sit in an awkward silence for about two seconds, when my mom comes and saves us with the promise of food. Niall, of course, is the first to the dinner table, even though he practically inhaled the Doritos, bag and all.

After dinner, we play Twister again, and even my mom joins in, though Casey skulks to his room after shooting us a glare. I win, being the flexible dancer I am, but when Harry falls, I fall a second after because I was leaning on him.

Then its around nine, and I'm exhausted, and so are the boys, having gotten up around the same time as me. I change into pajamas and brush my teeth and trudge off to bed. I climb under the covers and a few minutes later Harry walks in and settles down on the air mattress.

“I hate clothes.” He grumbles after a minute.

“Well there is no way you're going to be naked in my room, so deal with it.” I say. Casey hears through his air vent.

“Wait, he's sleeping in your room?!” Casey exclaims through the vent.

“Yeah, on the floor.” I answer, rolling my eyes though I know he can't see it.

“Why is he in your room?”

“You wouldn't have shared yours.” I state simply. There is no reply. “So, I'm right! Ha!” I say. Harry laughs and I turn over, snuggling under the covers to try to sleep.



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A very good chapter. I like the adding of news to make the story feel real and alive. A short chapter. I like the storyline and the many interesting characters in this story. Thank you for the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I like all the allies this one is going down. Multiple possibilities, can't wait to see how you go about it

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You have potential, girlie. Keep working on it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A very good chapter. I like the adding of news to make the story feel real and alive. A short chapter. I like the storyline and the many interesting characters in this story. Thank you for the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I agree with Lydia, can you perhaps write another chapter or two today?

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

luv2dream

11 Years Ago

Yay! If you promise!
Sophie

11 Years Ago

I'm near the end, I promiiissse
luv2dream

11 Years Ago

Wooohoo!
Awesome! I actually like this one more than your other 1D fanfiction. This one seems to involve all the boys equally so I like that.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Is Conner considered a kidnapper? Nicely written, good chapter.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yay! The boys will never leave...never ever...mwa ha ha! ! XD Great chapter, Sophie!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 18, 2012
Last Updated on July 18, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


My Fault My Fault

A Poem by Rhea752