Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

A Chapter by Sophie

Chapter Seven


“I'm a bed hog, I've been known to push people off beds.” Leah says.

“So I've heard.” I say. It's for this reason that whenever we have sleepovers, at least one of us sleeps on the floor.

“Shut up and go to sleep! You've been giggling for hours.” Harry groans, the reason I'll probably end up on the floor.

“Anyway, I'm a heavy sleeper, I'll probably sleep through it.” I say, turning off the lights.


Like predicted, I wake up on the floor, but Harry's arms are squeezed around me, spooning me in his sleep.

“Leah! Help me!” I say. She peeks over the bed and squeals, which wakes Harry up.

“Oh... Sorry.” He says, but he's obviously mostly asleep and doesn't move his arms. I try to wiggle free. Oh my god.

“Harry. Harry, wake up.” I say urgently. “Harry, let me go.”

“What?” He groans.

“Uh... tell your soldier to stand down.” I mumble. Leah bursts out laughing.

“Huh?” He asks, not getting the expression.

“Um, you're pitching a tent.”

“What?” He's awake now.

“For god's sake Connor!” Leah exclaims, “Harry, you have morning wood and she can feel it.”

“Oh. Oh!” He says, springing away from me and practically sprinting to the bathroom. I hear the water turn on and him yell, “GAH! That's cold!”

Leah and I burst out laughing at the absolute insanity of it all. We get up and pour bowls of cereal, then watch TV while eating.

“Harry never takes showers in the morning...” Niall says.

Leah explains what happens, and finishes at the exact moment Harry walks down the hall. We all burst out laughing and his face turns bright red. I hand him the box of cereal and a bowl, he pours it and sits down on the floor.

“What's with all the laughing?” Casey groans, coming out of his room, rubbing his eyes. Leah, not being able to keep her mouth shut, tells him the story. He shoots daggers at Harry.

“Not my fault!” He says, his hands up.

“Uh huh.”

“Oh, like it hasn't happened to you, remember the camping trip dream? I'm pretty sure naked girls don't just walk out of forests. We shared that dream.” I say. We all burst out laughing except for Casey, who just goes back into his room.

“Well, Leah and I are going shopping, you'll have to entertain yourselves.” I say, we go into my room to get ready. Then we drive to the mall, belting out One Direction songs the whole way. She turns it down at one point.

“Connor, I can't believe I just met One Direction.”

“I know, it's surreal.” I agree.

“Who do you think he was dreaming about?” She asks.

I roll my eyes. “Louis.” I answer sarcastically. She laughs. “I don't know! Probably some fan he took back to his hotel one night.”

“Oh c'mon, you know as well as I do that he doesn't do that.”

A debate on who is the bigger Directioner ensues until we reach the mall.

A lot of money later, our arms are sagging with the weight of our new clothes, we reach the car. We drive back, raving about our new clothes, remembering creepy people we saw, and the time What Makes You Beautiful came on and we ha a dance party in the middle of Forever 21.

I drop her off at her house and I drive back to mine, just in time to change for dance class. I drop my shopping bags off in my room, pull on my tights and leotard, slick my hair back into a tight bun, grab my dance bag and walk out. Louis wolf whistles as I walk by.

“Oh shut up.” I say, giggling. I go to dance class freezing, because I forgot a coat, but leave glad for the frigid air, because I'm sweating so profusely. I pull into the driveway, and I see a tour bus, a tour bus with five boys printed on the sides. I walk in.

“We leave in the morning.” Niall says, dejected. I knew it couldn't have lasted, obviously, they have lives, fans, a tour to pick up. But I'll miss them. I take a shower and eat dinner, then collapse in bed, though I'd like to have a conversation with Harry, but I'm too tired.

I wake up and immediately know it's too early, but I don't wake up for anything, then I realize I have to pee. I step over Harry's sleeping form without turning on the light and shuffle into the bathroom.

“Lou, please, you have to help me with this.” I hear Harry's voice coming from the Louis' room, next to the bathroom.

“Why, Harry? Why do I have to? I want to get on with the tour!”

I hear Harry whisper something, but I don't know what.

“Fine, fine Harry, I'll do it for you.”

I hear the door creak slightly, and then outside the window, I see Louis and Harry, both in their pajamas, walk out into the driveway. Then they go into the garage (the door broke a while ago and we forgot to fix it) and emerge holding tools. They approach the bus. Harry rips every single tire, takes out the headlights. Louis continues to damage the outside as Harry goes underneath and comes out holding a very important looking part to the bus, covered in grease. He throws it an incredibly long distance into the field behind my yard, lost in the tall grass.

I flush and wash my hands then creep back to bed, pretending to never have gotten up, and I realize what I thought was Harry, was really his pillow and blankets.

I hear Harry open the door and settle back in for the night.



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
Reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Continue dude

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

omg so amazinggggggggg! im so excited to read more. :DDDD

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

:D
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THIS IS SO AMAZING AND CRAZYTASTIC AND AWESOME AND I NEED MORE AND AND....AAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

♪The Girl Next Door♪

11 Years Ago

Sweetness.
Sophie

11 Years Ago

XD
♪The Girl Next Door♪

11 Years Ago

:)
Wow


Posted 11 Years Ago


Sophie

11 Years Ago

I'm sorry! Out of happiness right?
luv2dream

11 Years Ago

Totally.
Sophie

11 Years Ago

Good!
I think it's well written :) I'm not too big a fan of the style of writing but that's just me :L Don't worry about it :) It's still good though :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

294 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 22, 2012
Last Updated on July 22, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie