Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

A Chapter by Sophie

Chapter Ten


It's my birthday! I walk out of my room, rubbing my eyes, glad its a weekend.

“Morning Mom.” I say, plopping down at the kitchen table.

“God, am I glad that British accent wore off, you were calling me Mum without realizing it for ages.”

“The accent wore off two months ago, when they left, are you just realizing this now?” I ask, laughing.

“No, I'm commenting on it now.”

I roll my eyes.

“Well, I'm going to give you the biggest present now, so when you open the others they won't feel bad about their reactions opposed to this. This is your only present from your dad and I , because it cost a fortune.” She says, handing me an envelope. I open it slowly, what could be so amazing that fits in an envelope?

I take two pieces of paper out. A ticket to a One Direction concert, with good seats. And... a backstage pass.

“NO WAY! Oh my god, Mom, they're going to be so surprised! I can't wait to see their faces! When is it?” I ask, searching the ticket. “Tonight?! Thank you so much!”

“What do you think they'll think of your haircut?” Mom teases. No one likes my hair short! I cut it up to just below my collar bone and donated it to locks of love, but I love it.

“They're boys, I doubt they'll notice.” I laugh. “But thank you so much! I've missed them.”


The concert was amazing, per usual. I screamed along with the other fans, sang along, screamed when Harry and Louis hip thrust-ed during the line 'people going all the way, yeah all the way' in Up All Night.

Then it was time to go backstage. I was the only person who could afford one, apparently, and so I'm led backstage.

“Hi guys.” I grin. They look up.

“CONNOR!” They scream and take me in for a huge group hug.

“You cut your hair.” Harry notes, playing with it.

“Yeah, do you like it? No one does but me.” I ask.

“I like it.” Liam says, and Harry nods. We sit down.

“So what's been going on in your life?” Louis asks.

“Well, it's my birthday, I'm officially eighteen.” I say, smiling.

“Happy birthday!” They yell.

“And my slight accent that you guys gave me is definitely gone... Um... Tyler and I haven't spoken, except my friend found out what happened and kicked him in the balls really hard. I laughed. And the spring dance is in two weeks, except its still very winter like...” I ramble. “What's been up with you guys?”

“Nothing different, just the usual: world touring, screaming girls.” Harry shrugs. Right, girls. I look away from his mesmerizing green eyes quickly.

“We have nothing to do today, wanna get some dinner?” Niall suggests. I laugh, “Sure.” We drive to a restaurant in a limo. A limo. I have never seen a limo, never mind ridden in one.

“I've missed you guys so much! You have no idea how quiet it is in the house now.” I say as we're seated, I'm squished between Liam and Harry.

As we talk, Harry's fingers glide over the skin on the top of my hand, giving me goosebumps up my arm, until I have to put my hands on the table. Instead, his finger tips creep to just above my knee and swirl around there, not moving anywhere, just gliding his fingers across the skin and there's nothing I can do to get him to stop. I'm thankful when the food comes and he needs both hands to eat. After we eat and pay we walk out to the limo. I give the driver my address and we drive toward my house.

“This was a great birthday. Thanks guys.” I smile and get out of the limo. At my door, I rummage for my keys in my purse, and the limo is still there.

“JUST DO IT!” I hear Louis scream, it muffled from inside the vehicle. Suddenly I hear running footsteps and I turn around. Harry is running toward me and he takes me in his arms and kisses me passionately for a long time. And of course, my lips and hands and everything else being the traitors they are, I kiss him back with everything in me, except for a little voice who just screams, “STOP IT!” I hear the windows of the limo roll down and somebody gasp and we're still kissing, not just kissing, like making out.

I hear my front door open and suddenly we're ripped apart. My eyes fly open just in time to Casey's fist connect with Harry's stomach.

“Whaaaaaaaat?” I hear Zayn say, and Niall bursts out laughing. Liam says to Louis, “You knew about this?”

And over that is Casey yelling, “WHAT THE HELL? That's not kissing that was like, porn.”

“How would you know?!” I scream back. “And it was not!” I turn to Harry now, who is still doubled over in pain. “What do you not understand by no? The first time I thought I got it through to you that-”

“FIRST TIME?” Casey roars.

“CASEY! SHUT IT! I'M TRYING TO GET A POINT ACROSS!” I shout, then turn back to Harry. “Is your incredibly amazing hair stuck in your ears? Did you not hear me through your filter feeding or something? I said no Harry Styles, as much as I didn't want to, I meant it.”



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
Reviews please XD
I feel so evil MWAHAHAHA

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Okay, when are you going to attain Brooklyn's non-evilness? Why can't they just end up together?!?! and last chapter Harry was right, it's RAPE! So stop it and let her consent! :P

(That was filled with shouting emotions, just so you know. Even though I didn't say a word, my throat hurts)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

I'm very sorry
Amanda

11 Years Ago

Me too, that typo totally undermined the whole point I was trying to make :P
Sophie

11 Years Ago

yeah...



Reviews

"That's not kissing that was like, porn."
hahahaha *wipes laughter tears from eyes* Oh Casey.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

I was rolling around in my chair, dying of laughter as I wrote that
Sylvana

11 Years Ago

I bet! xD
Okay, when are you going to attain Brooklyn's non-evilness? Why can't they just end up together?!?! and last chapter Harry was right, it's RAPE! So stop it and let her consent! :P

(That was filled with shouting emotions, just so you know. Even though I didn't say a word, my throat hurts)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

I'm very sorry
Amanda

11 Years Ago

Me too, that typo totally undermined the whole point I was trying to make :P
Sophie

11 Years Ago

yeah...
i actually hate you.
that ending...
i hate you.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You are VERY EVIL!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! MORE MORE MORE! Sophie, you can't do this to me! My heart is beating like crazy! And and.....and. And! Keep writing! PLEASE!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

307 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 24, 2012
Last Updated on July 24, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie