Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

A Chapter by Sophie

Chapter Nine


Harry


I do not understand girls. I vandalized my tour bus, put off our world tour, lied to my friends just to be with her! And now she says it didn't happen? What the hell.

And she kissed me back! She kissed me back really, really well. Really. Neither of us got any sleep last night, we both were wide awake, I could tell. After she leaves for school, I get Louis alone, and before I can even tell him what happened he bursts out, “Months, Harry? Months?”

“Lou, I'm sorry.”

“Harry, do you know how many people we're letting down?”

“I'm sorry! I'm sorry!” I say.

“Well, at least make a move then!” He says.

“Yeah, that's what I wanted to talk to you about... Last night we snogged, I mean really snogged, we-”

“I don't need the gory details, Haz.” Lou stops me, holding up one hand.

“Right, well, but then she said to stop and she went to sleep in the living room, and now she says that it never happened, and it's like it didn't, she's completely how she was.”

“She went to sleep in the living room?!” Louis bursts out laughing.

“Shut it!” I nudge him.

“Well, you need to do something, snog her every night until she can't resist.” Lou says.

“Louis, that sounds like rape.” I say flatly.

“Oh, I see that now. Disregard that.”

“So what do I do?”

“Just use your Harry Styles charm, she'll fall for you eventually.”

“But I don't think she will.”


Connor


When I walk into school, I realize that everyone now knows where One Direction is, because of Tyler. That jack a*s!

People flood around me instantly, bombarding me with questions and can't get a minute alone. For a while, I will be the most popular girl in school, that, or the most hated. But Directioners are nice, unlike other fandoms.

I avoid Tyler all day, but I made sure he saw the bruises.

It's at lunch though, that I let my guard down and he comes over. “Connor, I just wanted to say I'm sorry, and ask if you'll give me another chance.” He takes my hand and I flinch away.

“No, I'm not giving you another chance, you're an a*****e who only wanted into my pants. Who then let me walk five miles in snow, barefoot, because my shoes broke, and didn't even try to drive me home. And told my secret, and because of that, they're stuck here.” I say. He walks away, having no argument for that.

In class, my mind wanders to the kiss.

It was so perfect, so amazing, but I couldn't. He's Harry Styles, I can't have a relationship knowing that millions of girls want to too.

And do I even like him? Sure, I'd imagined endless scenarios where he fell in love with me and we got married and so on, but did I really like him?

When I get home, the house is awfully silent and there's a note on the kitchen table.

Harry confessed to us that he disassembled the bus, and he fixed it. By the time you get home, we'll be on the road again, picking up where we left off on the tour. Sorry that we didn't get to say goodbye, we loved staying here, you're so wonderful. And if Tyler touches you again, send Casey on him.

Xxx

-One Direction


They're gone. Well, at least I can go back to fangirling. Or, can I? That would be so weird now, now that I actually know them.

I go into my room and sit on my bed. The air mattress is gone, all of Harry's things, gone. There's another note on my bed.


So, I told the guys what I did, but not why, I told them I was sick of touring, but that now I missed it. I'm sorry if I ruined our last day, but, it wouldn't have been our last day had I not kissed you. I don't regret it, kissing you, I mean. It was perfect, and I'd been wanting to do that since I saw you dance that first time.

I'll miss you a lot, Connor. The boys will too.

But mostly me.


Love,

Harry


Oh how I'll miss those boys. I get my laptop and open it, the Harry Styles screen smiles at me, in many different forms. I change it to a picture of a flower. Then I go online and check Twitter.

Harry tweeted: Hey guys! We're on the road again, and here's a new video! Watch it!

I click on the link and there sits the boys.

“Hi! We're One Direction!” They start, as they always do. “We just wanted to thank a very special girl. Connor! Thank you for taking us in!” Louis blows a slobbery air kiss. I laugh and blow one back, even though they can't see it. “Really, you're awesome!” Niall assures. “I'll miss you.” Harry says. “We'll miss you.” Liam corrects him.



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Woah. Just...woah.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That was unexpected.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

RIDE MY FRIENDS, RIDE!
Amanda

11 Years Ago

I've said it before: We are crazy.
Sophie

11 Years Ago

yuppers.
omg! you better continue like now! my stomach is flipping over over and over again!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I've been reading this here and there ever since you started, and I just realized they're a real band.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

isn't it?
but it's okay! more for me to read!
Michael Thrower

11 Years Ago

I bet none are as good as yours.
Sophie

11 Years Ago

thank you :P

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

302 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 24, 2012
Last Updated on July 24, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie