Chapter Thriteen

Chapter Thriteen

A Chapter by Sophie

Chapter Thirteen


“Connor, please let me in.”

“Not by the hair on our chinny chin chins!” Ronnie sing songs, and I can't help but laugh, I think I'll like this girl. But I get up and open the door anyway,

“Yeah, nothing happened. I knocked before it could, I'm sure you were just checking each other for ticks.” I say angrily, beyond the sadness point now.

“Connor, I was only with her because I was-” He pauses, taking a deep breath, “I was heartbroken. I love you. I love you Connor Bailey, and I'm sorry that I'm an arse. But I'm an arse who loves you.”

And before I can slap him, or yell at him, or burst into tears, or whatever I was planning on, he kisses me. When we break apart, Ronnie breathes, “I feel like I just watched an entire season of a soap opera in five minutes. And I loved every second.”

“Can't we go back to how we were? After the first kiss, but then add in another one where you finally consent to going out with me?” Harry asks.

“Why not.” I say. I'm tired of fighting it. He brings my lips to his again, and we ignore the chorus of 'awww's from Ronnie.

“That took way too much time.” He whispers, “Way too many tears.”

“Sorry, I believe in giving who ever watches us humans in their daily lives a good show.”

A thought crosses my mind, If you have sex with girls when you're sad, what's going to happen if we ever have a fight? I dismiss it, finally ready to just give in.

“Well, my new roommate and I have some bonding to do, so if you'll excuse us, Mr. Styles,” Ronnie pushes him out the door, “Your girlfriend will call you.” She closes the door and screams.

“I JUST TOUCHED HARRY STYLES!”

I hear him burst out laughing behind the door, but it fades as he walks away. Ronnie shows me my room and she helps me unpack, while we dance badly to One Direction songs, and every time Harry has a solo (which is a lot) Ronnie squeals something about him going out with me.

“So how did you meet them in the first place?” She asks, after everything is unpacked and my bed made. I tell her the story of how they saw me in the process of fangirling and everything up until the first kiss.

“I can't believe you moved all the way from America to come here.” Ronnie says.

“Oh no, I just realized something.” I say in horror.

“What?”

“I'm going to adopt a British accent from you!”

“And that's a bad thing?” She laughs.


My phone rings after dinner and we both lunge for it, but luckily my fingers grab it first. It's Liam.

“Hey Li, what's up?” I answer.

“You sound much better, how are you?” He asks.

“I am better, Harry came by after you left and it turns out he hadn't done anything with her-”

“They were completely naked!”

“I know, but he told me it was because he was heartbroken, and I'm just sick of resisting. I want to be with him.”

“Okay. Well, I have to go now.” He says, sounding tired.

“Okay, bye Liam! See you soon!” I hang up.

“That was fast.” Ronnie notes. I shrug.

“Well, I'm tired, I'm going to bed.” Ronnie says, “I know its only like, 4 where you used to live, but you should try to beat the jet lag.” She gets up from the couch and walks into her room, yawning. I'm actually exhausted, the emotions of today have taken a lot out of me. I turn off the light and crawl into my new bed, I'm quickly asleep.

Ronnie wakes me up around nine. “We've gotta look for jobs for you.” She slaps a few newspapers down on my legs, still covered by my blankets. For a few hours that's all we do, circling jobs that look like a good idea, and then searching online too, and making my resume. Ronnie tries to persuade me to tell little white lies on it, but I resist.

Eventually, we get hungry for lunch and she makes some pasta. After eating, neither of us feels like doing any work anymore, so we just lounge around. My phone rings around 1:30 and I answer it.

“Hey.” I smile into the phone.

“Hey, Connor, I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight.” Harry asks.

“Sure, what time?”

“I'll pick you up at your place around seven, that sound good?”

“Perfect.” I reply.



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Omg. I love that Liam is totally crushing on her. This is going to be amazing and interesting. I love it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I feel like you have something against British accents. I don't know why, they're quite brilliant. I wish Liam would get over her and find another girl already. I hope that Harry doesn't cheat on her....
Anyways, pretty good chapter. Loving the Ronnie character. Brilliant Idea:Liam/Ronnie s:P

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sophie

11 Years Ago

WHEN AMERICANS ADOPT ONE, ITS JUST BAAAAD. LIKE A SHEEP BAAAD.
Amanda

11 Years Ago

OMG STAY AWAY FROM THE DORRITO'S THEY MAKE YOU CRAAAZIER
Sophie

11 Years Ago

XD
All I can say is write more! I always get so tied up in this book!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 25, 2012
Last Updated on July 25, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie