Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A Chapter by Sophie

Chapter Five


I'm going on a date with Tyler. I'm going on a date with Tyler! Oh my god, I'm going on a date with Tyler. I can't decide whether to be calm, dancing around while I get ready, or biting my nails down to stubs. No! Don't do that, you just painted them!

I'm running like a maniac around the house, the band just watching me with disapproving looks.

The door bell rings as I'm pinning a braid the rest of my hair. I run into the kitchen, stop, compose myself, and go to open the door, but I see they already have him in their clutches. Tyler points, open mouthed at them. I grin sheepishly.

“Meet my cousins!” I say sarcastically. I tell him the story and that he really can't tell anyone.

“Ready?” He asks after a few minutes of conversation. I nod and head to the door with him.

“Wait, I need shoes.” I remember and go put on a pair of heeled grey ankle boots to go with my white skinny jeans and black, grey, and yellow patterned shirt. When I reach Tyler again, Casey seems to be talking to him friendly enough, but he's in the classic 'I'll fight you' stance that boys use to challenge each other to be head of the pride. I roll my eyes.

“Buh bye.” I say to him. “Mingle with the boys, their bored, they need to be baby sat.” I take Tyler's arm and we walk out of my house. He helps me across the icy patches on my driveway, which I always slip on.

We reach the movie theater and he buys my ticket and snacks, after protest from me, because of my dad's job, I'm definitely not poor, though mom still works her low paying, late night job because she likes it.

I think the movie was good. Funny and romantic, but I'm not really sure, I was only paying attention to my hand in Tyler's. Afterward we go to an Uno's in the plaza, and again he pays, but I tip because I insisted.

We walk around for a bit, my breath billowing out in front of me in the freezing air. My hair wisps out from under that hat I have on, a white hat that has to be attached by pins.

We drive back to my house and walk up the long driveway together slowly, talking and laughing.

“I'm so cold.” I say, I'm sure my lips are blue. “Are my lips blue?” I ask.

“Hm, I can't tell, let me see.” He says, and tips up my chin with two fingers, then leans down and presses his lips to mine tenderly. When he pulls back, I breath, “So, are they?”

“Not sure yet.” He says and kisses me again.

“I have to go now.” I say when we pull apart again. He nods, I go to open the door.

“Wait, Connor?”

“Yeah?” I ask, turning around.

“Do you want to go to the winter dance with me?”

I smile and nod enthusiastically.

“Great! I 'll talk to you soon.” He says, and walks away. I open the door and float past my family and the boys, singing and dancing inside my head.

“Um, what's wrong with her?” Jack, the fifth brother asks.

“She was out on a date.” Casey says.

“Yeah, we knew that, but what's wrong with her?” Damien asks. I suddenly realize I'm randomly pirouetting in the middle of my kitchen, I come to my senses. The band is laughing hysterically by the window, having known what happened.

“Don't you dare!” I say at the same time Harry yells out, “Tyler kissed her!”

“You're such a jerk!” I yell, laughing though.

“What are you gonna do, kiss me to death?” He jokes. “I mean, I thought you'd pass out you were kissing for so long.”

My face turns beat red and everyone starts laughing.

“The blush face! I've missed that face.” Oliver laughs.

“Shut it.” I say, blushing further.

“So was this boy worth missing family dinner? Jake even brought over Penny and Myra.” Damien says, teasing me.

“Oh no! I missed my nieces?” I exclaim in fake horror, they love me, and I love them... to an extent. Eventually my brothers leave for their homes or colleges and my mom goes to bed. I sit in the living room with the boys and Casey.

“So, you have to tell us what happened, you know.” Harry says.

“I don't know that, actually.” I say, smiling.

“C'mon, what happened?” Zayn urges, batting his long eyelashes at me.

“Fine! Fine!” I grumble, “I can't resist that face!” I say, giggling. I tell every detail of the date,and I see Casey's face getting redder and redder.

“Do you know what people do after that dance?” He almost yells.

I roll my eyes, “Yes, I know what they do, and it's not gonna happen!”

He huffs and goes into his room, muttering something suspiciously like, “Not according to Tyler.”

“What do people do after the dance?” Liam asks.

“Like you don't know.” I say, they grin. We stay up just talking, and goofing off, and at some point I say something that makes them break into song. I almost died, I swear.



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

more, more, more, more, more and MORE!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

:P poor Casey. He needs a girlfriend

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophie

11 Years Ago

XD he has one!
XD I love it!!!!!! More more more!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

303 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 20, 2012
Last Updated on July 20, 2012


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie