Chapter Six

Chapter Six

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.
"

Seth's POV of things...

"

Seth kicked the door open with a loud THUD! The door, surprisingly unbroken, bounced back against the wall and hit the brunette boy in the head.


Groaning and muttering a string of curses under his breath, he walked across his room. When Seth reached his bed, he carefully took the still unconscious Bree off of his shoulder. Gently laying her across the bed, he let out a loud yawn.


Suddenly, Bree started to move. Seth froze. She wasn't supposed to wake up for a while.


Stalker...” she muttered.


S**t! Seth thought, growing more nervous by the second.


Bree then giggled and rolled over so that she was on her face, with her arms above her head, and feet hanging off the edge of the bed. After letting out a sigh, the girl was still. It almost looked as if she was a corpse, motionless Bree as appeared to be.


He shook his head in wonder.


Damn, that girl's a heavy sleeper! Seth thought to himself.


The boy sat down on the edge of the bed to untie his vans. Taking them off, he tossed them under the bed.


Seth got up and stretched, rubbing the spot where the door had nailed him in the head. Yawning, the brunette boy took off his shirt, only to toss it somewhere on the floor to be forgotten until later.


With a quick glance at Bree, who was still sprawled out on his bed unmoving, Seth left the room.


A few steps into the hallway, he remembered the door. Going back, Seth closed and locked the it. Just in case Bree got any ideas on escaping.


Sure that he had remembered everything, Seth continued down the hall.


He was bored. He had no idea what he wanted to do.


He could always go swimming...But that would require him getting into a swim suit, and the only one he had was in his room with Bree. That idea was out.


He could watch T.V....But that required either going into his room, or be around people. And since Bree, again, was in his room, and the idea of people didn't ever appeal to him, that was out to.


Hm...


Then his stomach growled.


Seth stopped walking and deadpanned. Staring at his stomach, his eye twitched from irritation.


Apparently, his decision was made for him. He glanced at his wristwatch. About 7:30. The dinning room would be closed by now. Looks like he was going to cook and deal with people after all. Fun, fun.


Muttering something unintelligible, he continued to walk down the hallway. He shuffled his feet across the floor until he reached the steps. On the first level of the dormitory, Seth let out a weary sigh of relief. No people.


Now, don't get him wrong. It wasn't so much that he hated all people or something, although some days it sure did seem that way, but that they tended to be...Well...Annoying.


Which is why everyday he silently damned whoever the Hell designed the dormitories. They made it impossible to avoid everyone all the time.


Seth walked over to the kitchen area and was pleasantly surprised to have blessed silence. The T.V was off, no one was typing away on the computer, the sounds of pool balls clacking together was nonexistent. Everyone must have been in their rooms or on missions or something.


He opened the fridge and began his search for something edible. Apparently there was still food left. Sad thing is that nothing looked good at the moment.


Seth let out a sigh and started to rearrange the food in hopes of finding something.


Fish...Ew. Salad...Not really. Lasagna...Looked blue. That was getting thrown away.


With that he tossed it into the trash, dish and all.


Looking back at the fridge he found some chicken. That works. Now if only he could find...Yes. Rice.


Taking out the container of meat and rice, Seth set them on the counter and closed the fridge.


Getting out a dish from the cabinet above the sink, he pulled out a spoon and scooped the rice into the silver colored bowl. Taking out a knife, Seth cut up the chicken and dumped it into bowl along with the rice. After mixing it up, he popped it into the microwave to reheat.


As he punched in the time, he heard someone come up behind him.


Hey,”the person said, leaning against the counter next to Seth.


Recognizing the voice as his friend, he turned around to face him.


Damien. Yo,” Seth greeted, giving him a lazy half grin.


So...” Damien started, placing his elbows on the counter. “Did ya get her?”


Yeah...” Seth replied carefully.


...What's up with you?” Damien asked, confused.


...Well...They weren't exactly...Compliant.” Seth confessed.


What do you mean by that?” Seth's dirty blond friend asked slowly.


...Drastic measures were used.”


...”


...”


...How drastic?” Damien questioned, raising a brow.


I broke a window and had to gas them. As of right now, Bree's unconscious, and sleeping in my room,” Seth replied bluntly.


Damien's eyes widened in disbelief.


That's the last time we send you out to get anyone,” the boy said, closing his chocolate brown eyes and shaking his head in disapproval.


The timer for the microwave went off and Seth turned to grab his bowl of food, ignoring the burns he was sure to have on his hands from handling the scorching dish. He picked up a spoon that he had used earlier and dug into his meal.


...'Kay,” Seth replied, shrugging, mouth full of food.


...So...As punishment you get to watch over Bree for the time being,” Damien finished, smiling once again.


Seth froze at that last comment. His spoon was halfway to his mouth, while his mouth was just hanging open in shock.


W-Wh...What?” the brunette boy finally stuttered out.


Stuttering...So uncool.


You heard me,” Damien replied, sounding utterly bored.


When did you get the authority to make those decisions?” Seth questioned, glaring daggers.


The Council. They figured you would make a mess of things.”


The brunette sighed. “Of course...Now I have even more to deal with...”


Like we don't? How do you thing her sister's gonna feel? If she call the cops or anything, then we're screwed!”


"Highly doubt she could distinguish me. Wasn't there but a few minutes."

"You know what I mean."

Seth merely shrugged. "And how long is this going on for?"

"Until she gets her own mentor."

"Which will be when?"

"Eventually."

"I hate you all."

"Punishment. It's not all gonna be rainbows and unicorns."

"...Only you. Only you would say that."

"That's just part of my charm, right?"

"...If I say yes, will you go away?"

"Not finished yet so...No."

"Damn, you're a pain in the a*s."

He shook off that last comment and continued. "You'll have to see Teresa about that mission you took earlier, too."

"Anything else?" Seth drawled, looking at his food he had to stop eating to speak longingly.

"For now," he sighed. "I gotta go do something. See ya!" he said on a more positive note.


Probably to find his new girlfriend, Seth thought to himself.


The boy stood there and ate in silence without any more disturbances. Once finished, he dumped the dished in the sink and went to see if Bree was awake yet.




© 2012 Rayne~Drop.


Author's Note

Rayne~Drop.
...After neglecting my writing for over a week. VUWALA! ...Or however you spell it. lolz XD So...Any grammar, spelling, wrong usage of words PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME. If anything is confusing, it will hopefully be explained in the next chapter which i will upload this week. So...I think that's it. Enjoy~!

Almost half way there! On to edit 7...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMIGIBBS. IT'S DAMIEN. FROM THE SHORTS. Yay I finally get to meet him!!

*is so excited*

*is sorry for her terribly unhelpful reviews*

*is desperately ready to read more*

Posted 12 Years Ago


GOOD. YOU DID NOT DIE TODAY -is sitting right next to you at this moment actually LOL-
WRITE MOAR, D****T D< CUZ IM ABLE TO KILL YOU RITE THIS SECOND D<

BUT IT WAS AWESOME. I LURVE IT. SQUEE

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
r
XDD DAMNIT MADDIE I WAS GOING TO TELL HER HOW TO SPELL IT. WHAT DA F**K. YOU MEANIE. lolol jkjk, but i WAS. XDD and i agree with maddie that this WAS kinda random.... BUT IT STILL MAKES SENSE. u kidna gotta have it because of Damien telling him to watch over Bree. XDD and i can tell just by the way you wrote this that chu werent kidding when u said u werent sure of his peronality. as leaset you know he doesnt like people!! XDD but yes, I LIKE THIS CHAPPIE. PLZ POST MOAR!! right NOOWW. ....which of course chu wont BUT I CAN STILL ORDER YOU TO. >:O

Posted 13 Years Ago


...It's spelled "voila," genius. xDDD This chapter was kinda random I thought lol but we can't all have .... ya know... un-random chappies... xDDD but I STILL LIKED IT.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

488 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 16, 2010
Last Updated on January 17, 2012
Tags: soul, chaser, guardian, demon, hunter


Author

Rayne~Drop.
Rayne~Drop.

♫ Death City ♥, NV



About
Hi my name's Rayne and I don't write much anymore which means I'm never on this website. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Squire Squire

A Book by halflives


kmc: 1.01 kmc: 1.01

A Chapter by halflives