Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.
"

OCDs and unreal healing. Random flashbacks and a new room.

"
Bree waited inside the lobby, waiting to here news from Seth's and Damien's condition. Apparently, they had quite a few broken bones, missing teeth, and internal bleeding. The nurse, who's name she had forgotten, had said it was better then usual.


If that wasn't as bad as it normally is, did she even want to know what the usual was?


“Oh my God! It's so shiny!”


“What?” the confused girl said, looking up.


A boy, or what she thought was a boy, stood there clapping. For some, strange, reason.


“You're hair! It's sooooo shiny!” he, or it, said.


“Um...Thanks? ...I think...” Bree said, running her fingers through it.


“Breezy, Lenobia should be...Done...Soon...” Alice trailed off as she walked out of the infirmary.


“S**t,” she muttered, looking at the ground.


A few more dark curses left her mouth before she finally looked back up.


Alice walked next to Bree and gripped her wrist. Tugging on it for her to stand up, she told her to back away slowly and quietly.


The...Thing...Just kept gushing about how shiny the brunette's hair looked, how she got it so shiny, what products she used...It was beyond creepy.


“...O...Kay...” the crystal blue-eyed girl whispered back.


“IT'S SO SHINY!” it screamed, suddenly starting to cry.


While the thing was bawling it's eyes out, Alice and Bree took that as an opportunity to run.


Racing away from the sobbing mess on the floor, the girls continued to run until they could escape from sight down another hallway.


Bree leaned against the wall, trying to slow her breathing.


“Who...Or what...Was that?” she asked after a minute.


“Mali...” Alice replied, looking disgusted.


“...What?”


“She's a little OCD...The girl's obsessed with all things shiny. Whenever she sees something remotely shiny, she goes into a mental breakdown. It's not pretty, as you just saw.”


“...That was a girl?


“...Shockingly, yes. If you ever see her, run or distance yourself as much as possible. It'll save you a lot of harassment. I know. I've been there.”


“...”


“Oh, and one more thing. She has a twin brother named Chuna.”


“That's relevant ho-” the brunette was cut off.


“He's just as OCD as her, but with sparkley things.”


“...Oh...Well then.”


The two stood there, trying to figure out a way to break the awkward silence.


Thankfully, they didn't have to.


“Yo,” Seth said, coming around the corner with Damien and Roxas.


“Wait...Wh...You...Hurt...Blood...Huh?” Bree managed to get out.


“...Can you at least try to speak in complete sentences? And close your mouth. You'll catch flies.”


Upon saying the last sentence, Seth walked over and shut her mouth.


“Why aren't you dead and or in a hospital? Or in bandages? Or anything?” the brunette asked, after knocking him upside the head.


“Didn't Sky tell you that we had powers?” Damien cut in.


“Well, duh,” Bree replied, turning her attention to him and looking annoyed.


“Our nurse used hers to heal us. Simple as that.”


“...What animal has the power to heal people?”


“No animal that I know of.”


“My point exactly!” she exclaimed, throwing her hands up exasperatedly.


“...She really is stupid...” Seth muttered under his breath.


“I heard that!” Bree snapped.


“...”


That shut him up, she thought smugly.


“Explain,” she demanded, crossing her arms and tapping her foot impatiently.


“Some of us are given other special powers and s**t, 'kay 'kay?” Alice cut in.


“...That makes sense. Thank you for being the only one who gave me a straight answer.”


The silver-eyed girl just shrugged and leaned against the wall.


“Wait...Do any of you guys have powers like that?”


“Seth does.” Alice told her, pointing a thumb at him. “He can do psychics and s**t like that...Didn't I tell you that already?”


“...I have selective memory. I don't like Seth. I couldn't care less.”


“I'm right here ya know,” Seth said, eyebrow twitching in annoyance.


“Shunned,” Bree replied, putting a hand in front of his face.


 “As I was saying...Skyla and Damien have healing powers as well, but to an extent. They can't heal themselves, and they can only treat physical wounds. So, if you're sick or something, they can't do s**t. Their powers are...A little...Um...Well, I guess you could say they aren't as strong as Lenobia's.”


“...Huh...”


“And if you're wondering whether or not you're going to have any, it's not that likely, but it's not unlikely either, I guess. Roxas and me are normal...Well, normal as in without powers. All members of the Council has them, and I'm not sure how many students actually have any. You have about a twenty-five percent chance for an actual ability other then healing. That's more of a forty percent, I guess?”


“And I'll know if I have any, how?”


“You'll figure it out on you're own. They usually start to come in when you're about thirteen, but it ranges.”


“...Can we go do something else now?” Seth asked. “This is getting dreadfully boring.”


“Shut it, stalker,” Bree snapped.


“For the last time, I am not a-”


“Nobody cares Seth.” Alice deadpanned. “Anyway, I'm bored...And hungry. Can we eat?”


“Didn't I just say-” Seth was cut off again.


“For the last time. Nobody cares Seth.” Alice told him again.


The girl was going to drag Bree off somewhere again, when Damien spoke.


“Is her room done yet? She only has another two days to get it done, and with her having to memorize where everything is...” he said.


“We haven't done you're room yet, have we?” the silver-eyed girl asked Bree.


She shook her head in response.


“Okay then! Boys!” the pyromaniac started, turning to them. “I expect you to meet us at lunch, and work on Breezy's room for the rest of the day!”


“Okay,” Damien replied happily.


“Sure,” Roxas told her nonchalantly.


“Why do I have t-” Seth started.


“No buts! But I expect your asses there whether you pansies like it or not!”


With that, Alice continued to drag Bree off somewhere.


·٠•-♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥-•٠·˙˜”*°•.XxX.•°*”˜˙·٠•-♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥-•٠·˙


The next day, the group had met in Bree's room to finish it. It had taken them all day, but they got it finished without any problems.


If that was said, it would have been a total lie.



“What the Hell was that for?” Bree yelled.


“You're the one that said paint splatters would look good,” Seth replied nonchalantly.


“Yes. I did. On the WALL dumbass!”


With that, the girl took the nearest can of paint and threw it at him.


Poor boy was drenched in purple paint.


“I'm going to be getting paint out of my hair for days!” Bree groaned.


Seth just stood there, eyebrow twitching in annoyance.

Alice stood there and laughed as the two continues to toss paint at each other.


Skyla giggled a little bit at how childish they were acting.



There was also the paintbrush incident...



“Oh...My...God...” Skyla choked out. “Seth...What did you just do?”


“...Nothing...” he replied suspiciously.


“Damn...” Alice stated after a long whistle.


“Alice. What did he do?” Bree asked quickly.


“Used a paint roller and made a silver stripe along you're hair,” the silver-eyed girl told her after getting over a fit of laughter.


“You...Did WHAT?!” Bree yelled in disbelief.


“...” Seth said nothing in response.


She whipped around and quickly jumped on him. Sitting on his chest, she held his arms above his head.


“Why the f**k did you think it was okay to do that!?” Bree asked darkly.


“...It seemed like a fun thing to do at the time.” Seth replied sheepishly.


He instantly regretted it when her expression changed from pissed to furious. Seth could almost feel murder intent rolling off her in waves.


Bree let go of his hands and cracked her knuckles.


“You...Are...DEAD.”


The girl quickly got off of him. Bringing him up with her, she threw him out of the room and into the wall on the other side of the hallway.



After that, Bree just dusted off her hands and acted like nothing had happened.


That's pretty much what the entire time consisted of.


Seth would piss Bree off one way or another. Bree would, in turn, kick his a*s.


The day was violence, violence, and more violence.


It wasn't that she didn't enjoy it, but it...Well...Got annoying. Almost murdering someone is only fun for so long.


Bree flopped onto her new bed and starred around her room.


It had taken the girls forever to figure out what to do for her room. Of course, it didn't help that they only had a few hours to plan it out.


They ended up painting the room blue. A vertical, silver stripe that was about a yard wide was painted on every wall. Three black stripes that were about six inches extended one on top of the other all the way around the room. Dark purple paint splatters were all Alice's idea, and Bree had to admit, they looked pretty f*****g cool. Random silver and black circles also covered the walls.


The entire paint job would have taken a few days to complete alone, but had been completed much sooner with the help of six people. The fact that the black carpet was already there saved quite a bit of time as well.


They had ordered three ebony bookshelves online, and had them shipped overnight. A an ebony bed frame, desk and a dresser was also found. As for entertainment, a flat screen, new computer, and stereo were purchased.


Worn out and thoroughly tired, Bree snuggled up with her silver comforter and kitty, and fell asleep.



© 2012 Rayne~Drop.


Author's Note

Rayne~Drop.
I skipped. A lot. I couldn't think of how to write out the entire scene so...Yeah. THIS was made. 0.o This has been bothering me for a while, that Bree didn't have her own room, so...I decided to do this. The next chapter will be from Alice's POV, because Roxie hasn't killed me for taking so long to write. :D Anyway....You know the drill. Comment/Rate. XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMIGIBBS. GAHGAHGAHGAH THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL. Bree has a stripe of silver in her hair *winwinwin*.

I'm listening to Christmas music while reading these. It would kill the mood if there was any daunting one. .___.

CHRISTMAS MUSIC. *shakes fist*

LUFFLES THIS. *freaking obsessively reads on*

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
r
LOL!!! i dont have enough energy to do a spazz little thingy where i rant...but yeah. I f*****g LOVED this chapter and it was even f*****g funnier than the last one!! IF THAT IS POSSIBLE!!!!! oh mai f*****g god. O_O The "it" was SO F*****G WEIRD. and creepy...and just wow....F*****G HILARIOUS. and i love the...everything about this chapter, and the flashbacks are funny, and ADORABLE!! :D her and seth are CUUUUTTEEE. like seriously. AND OHEMGEEE!!! write the next chappie!!! I WANNA READ FROM ALICE'S POV!!!!! :D xDD

*ahem* And OHEMGEEOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!! D: I WANT THAT ROOM!!! D: whyyyy dont i have it!! *crycrycry* ROFLMFAO! but seriously, bree's room f*****g ROCKS. :D and...yeah. i dont know what else to say so um... I LOVE THIS CHAPTER AND THIS BOOK. it is so f*****g hilarious. AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER RIGHT NOW! because Maddie isnt writing a chapter every hour, and it is killing me, so i am relying on you to at least give me a chapter a day, kay? :D Kay.

Posted 13 Years Ago


ME LOVES

NOW WRITE CHAPTER 12, OR SUFFER A HORRIBLE SERIES OF TORTURES IN YOUR SLEEP

Posted 13 Years Ago


A boy, or what she thought was a boy, stood there clapping. For some, strange, reason. “You're hair! It's sooooo shiny!” he, or it, said.
“Used a paint roller and made a silver stripe along you're hair,” the silver-eyed girl told her after getting over a fit of laughter.
“You...Did WHAT?!” Bree yelled in disbelief. “...” Seth said nothing in response.
She whipped around and quickly jumped on him. Sitting on his chest, she held his arms above his head. “Why the f**k did you think it was okay to do that!?” Bree asked darkly. “...It seemed like a fun thing to do at the time.” Seth replied sheepishly.
“What the Hell was that for?” Bree yelled. “You're the one that said paint splatters would look good,” Seth replied nonchalantly. “Yes. I did. On the WALL dumbass!” With that, the girl took the nearest can of paint and threw it at him.
Poor boy was drenched in purple paint.
All I can say about this chapter is LMFAO. The flashbacks were f*****g HILARIOUS, and oh.... um... Mali is really, really, really creepy. xD She has MAJOR OCD. And it's HILARIOUS. This ensite chapter was just.... funny. I LUFFED IT. XD Now I gotta finish mine.... before i get killed... -.-

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

431 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 7, 2011
Last Updated on January 17, 2012
Tags: soul, chaser, guardian, demon, hunter


Author

Rayne~Drop.
Rayne~Drop.

♫ Death City ♥, NV



About
Hi my name's Rayne and I don't write much anymore which means I'm never on this website. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Third Third

A Chapter by halflives


Second Second

A Chapter by halflives